Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 14. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 10:50:54 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

If we are talking about my favorite altcoin then my answer is always the same Ethereum is best altcoin that have ever been existed on the cryptomarket. I am just sure about. And there is no sense to talk about it anymore I suppose.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 07:50:35 PM
I think that at the moment it is not necessary to start investing in cryptocurrencies, but when the market falls, then I would buy first Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as EOS, OMG, Ripple, Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 01, 2019, 05:27:37 PM
If you planning to invest/buy altcoin for longterm, the best altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum, atleast for 1-2 years from now.
It has a huge potential to recover it price, even spike and hit it's new All Time High.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 04:54:29 PM
No other option than buying the king of Altcoin itself, which is Ethereum, to my own believe, eth have fall to the maximum bearish and i hope by the time bull run arrived, its will be the 1st to moon more than expected.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 04:44:03 PM
The best altcoin that is worth buying is Ethereum. This is the coin on the basis of which several hundred tokens are created. That is why it will always be popular and that is why it will grow in value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 04:40:05 PM
At the moment, the entire cryptocurrency market is in decline. That is why it is very difficult to find a promising coin for investment. The market is unpredictable.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 01, 2019, 04:38:18 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
Everyone must have choices and reasons for each. It's not the wrong thing to ask for opinions from other people, but I think it's better for you to directly observe some coins that you think have the potential to provide big profits later.
Activity: 392
February 01, 2019, 03:53:06 PM
Now there are a lot of interesting projects. But there is no guarantee that they will survive and be able to bring you a profit. The situation on the cryptocurrency market is dangerous.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 01, 2019, 03:47:29 PM
According to the current market situation. Ethereum looks beneficial altcoin for an investment. It has the potential to grow in upcoming time. Etheteum is giving us a great opportunity to make a profit by making the investment.
the new people will definitely need to take long period of time before investing why I am suggest this after investment we can nothing do with our in investment if it will not be your valuable it will affect our future so before doing an investment make some research and get confident with the investment then only you can made a good investment.
Activity: 504
February 01, 2019, 03:13:57 PM
It is difficult to call any coin the best. It seems to me that so many projects have great potential now. But we have to find the right time to buy these coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 01, 2019, 03:03:52 PM
The drastic conditions of the market only favour the investment in the top most Altcoins. So choosing Ethereum would be the best option for you.
It should be acknowledged that the coins in the top rank have higher trust than coins that have far below ratings. and maybe the top coins have more profitable potential
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 01, 2019, 02:57:33 PM
When it comes to making decision on the token to invest in I think it better to carry out a personal research about the project first rather then seeking public opinions cause it my mislead you into investing in a wrong token or coin. Just take a look at the altcoins section of the forum you will fine a lot of tokens there.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 02:46:40 PM
The drastic conditions of the market only favour the investment in the top most Altcoins. So choosing Ethereum would be the best option for you.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
February 01, 2019, 02:39:16 PM
According to the current market situation. Ethereum looks beneficial altcoin for an investment. It has the potential to grow in upcoming time. Etheteum is giving us a great opportunity to make a profit by making the investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 01, 2019, 01:55:02 PM
I do not know what about the "end of the year", but promising coins are Ethereum, Ripple. Already wrote on the forum about them. Ethereum for the long term, and Ripple may soon jump.

There are many really cool altcoins. Each one has its advantages that you can use. The larger number of the alts you hold, the more profits you get.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 01:53:01 PM
I do not know what about the "end of the year", but promising coins are Ethereum, Ripple. Already wrote on the forum about them. Ethereum for the long term, and Ripple may soon jump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 01:45:29 PM
Probably the best thing on the market today is that which already has a large community, such projects as NEM or ADA, maybe you can look at the Zilliqa project, I think that these projects are successful in the near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 31, 2019, 06:22:01 AM
Never invest all your funds in one altcoin. It is very risky. Study projects before investing in them. Study the Altcoins - ZIL, ADA, Eth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 31, 2019, 04:53:14 AM
The best Altcoin for you to buy right now is Ethereum and Xrp, i think ethereum and xrp will dump until march and you can sell it in march. I believe in ethereum and xrp because ethereum and xrp has good project for future.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 04:04:06 AM
Hidden gem ETHER-1 (ETHO)
Pages:
Jump to: