Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 16. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 17, 2019, 05:20:36 PM
as I see now. many people choose the coin to be purchased by looking at whether the coin is profitable or not. so a profitable coin will certainly be bought by them. the problem is that everyone wants profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 17, 2019, 05:15:52 PM
I think I should invest in some altcoins, such as Waves, EOS, Ethereum, OMG and Ripple. Most likely all these coins will grow in price and quite strongly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 04:36:01 PM
I would advise ethereum as it is one of the most reliable altcoins on the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 04:12:59 PM
XRP is looking pretty solid right now with a bright future ahead.
For investment of course xrp can be bought, but I think that it is too early to buy coins, I think now the market is still uncertain and it is better to wait for clear signals of purchase
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 17, 2019, 02:48:40 PM
with the future terms of entrance we are from caressen webworks to prepare the plan on DOGEM of online social dating service for pupils of indonesia
as we might authorize use of funds of 5 million dollars per month
to deliver service for pupils of indonesia only.
the service is available for public of audience from indonesia to limit field of works on objective as improving similar service of offers from forwign abroad distro that they might have with worse on appeals with culture of indonesia.
Activity: 700
January 17, 2019, 02:21:10 PM
ETH will be the best option. But, there have also other good altcoin like XRP,LTC,Waves. XRP also will be a better option. If ETH has the potentiality to give you profite than why not XRP??
both included good coins but ETH showed a significant development a moment ago compared to the XRP which only stayed in place.
so I also feel that ETH is more attractive to buy now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 01:53:37 PM
How many investors - so many opinions on this account. Some say that you need to buy top coins, others still advise something. But I have invested some amount of money in the ETA token, this is Swiss Etheera project, and in four months I received almost sixfold profit. Why do I need some top coins when I can earn such huge money on this token!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 01:34:15 PM
ETH will be the best option. But, there have also other good altcoin like XRP,LTC,Waves. XRP also will be a better option. If ETH has the potentiality to give you profite than why not XRP??
Activity: 602
January 16, 2019, 11:22:50 AM
No matter how they say, but I think that it is best to buy only those coins that have already been made. Therefore, I believe that projects that have been tested by time can definitely be profitable. But as you understand it is not accurate.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 16, 2019, 11:21:37 AM
XRP is looking pretty solid right now with a bright future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 16, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

No coins are good enough to be bought up to this time. Crypto continues to fall and do not give the results expectations. This even makes many coins there are not interesting enough to be purchased because the result bus alone will fall deeper. even many who prefer to endure and not take the risk to buy.

There are coins turning green while the rest are red such as TRX.
If I have the money I would have bought a lot of TRX these days, its $0.05 each so having about a million of it would secure your way to financial freedom when the market bounce. TRX has interesting projects its not going to compete ETH directly but its picking its momentum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 11:08:43 AM
The market is going down trend and this seems to affect all altcoins in the crypto space. By the time these coins begin to pick up, the good ones among them would have grown independent on the happenings in the market, even without ant effect of the growth of bitcoin or any other coin that is paired with it.
You can just go for the first 5 or 10 coins on CMC.
Activity: 532
January 16, 2019, 02:37:40 AM
No coins are good enough to be bought up to this time. Crypto continues to fall and do not give the results expectations. This even makes many coins there are not interesting enough to be purchased because the result bus alone will fall deeper. even many who prefer to endure and not take the risk to buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 02:19:37 AM
in conditions and situations like now suggesting any coins in crypto currency is very difficult because confidence and patience are needed by investors if you believe any coins will be good for you
Activity: 546
January 16, 2019, 02:05:31 AM
Let's hope so. I've already invested on eth and but unfortunately the price drops continuously so as with my savings Sad. Nevertheless, my hopes remain intact, I fo believe thaymt eth will pump soon. I just hope it will happen as soon as possible because I badly need some money since my thesis is on going.
Perhaps, you don't have to expect too much mate because as of the moment, there are still no signs that the price of ethereum will boost at the top. It stocks at the 100 and plus USD in which will not a good way to sell it. You need to be more patient and wait until you will be satisfied and contented on it's value.
Activity: 296
January 16, 2019, 01:26:07 AM
I would select Ethereum if I want to invest. After Bitcoin , the market value is good and growth rate is also good as compared to other altcoins.

I know that is very accurate, but at the price of Ethereum's bottom, do you still have that thought? In my opinion, choose a new altcoin instead, the price is good, money is still new and not easily lost  Roll Eyes
Activity: 348
January 16, 2019, 01:15:06 AM
With all its lost i still believe that the Ethereum price will go high, i mean it has to..
Let's hope so. I've already invested on eth and but unfortunately the price drops continuously so as with my savings Sad. Nevertheless, my hopes remain intact, I fo believe thaymt eth will pump soon. I just hope it will happen as soon as possible because I badly need some money since my thesis is on going.

I think you should understand that it takes time, if there is a bit of money go on investing and accumulating Ethereum money, it will not be wasted if in the future the price of ETH must increase, and I also believe so  Grin
Activity: 1190
January 16, 2019, 01:02:16 AM
I have to support the Best altcoins to buy are ethereum,bitcoin ,litecoin, Monero, ripple,and bitcoin cash abc and bitcoin cash sv.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 16, 2019, 01:00:46 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

In my opinion, Ethereum is the best, because their prices are at the lowest level and that's what we need to buy them easily, to be able to do that you need to be patient to have be rewarded  Cool
Activity: 363
January 16, 2019, 12:45:55 AM
yes that's right, some of my funds have been invested like the coins you say, altcoin is indeed good for long-term investments besides the price is cheap on the other hand, it can be bought by anyone. I am also still convinced that Altcoin still has a chance to bounce back. It's just a matter of time

The price of altcoin starts to rise is certain that, through which the crypto market will recover, don't worry too much about it. Keep accumulating as you want and rewards will come, most likely in the future  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: