Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 18. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 02:19:33 PM
The main thing to follow the basic rule, to invest when the market is at the bottom and sell only at the peak or with significant growth.

It is true. but the question is whether the current altcoin is suitable for purchase. and in my opinion we only have to choose coins that are in the top cmc because there are too many tokens and coins not clear
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 02:15:39 PM
The main thing to follow the basic rule, to invest when the market is at the bottom and sell only at the peak or with significant growth.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 12:00:15 PM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 12, 2019, 11:58:42 AM
do you ask about the top altcoin? if yes, I advise you to buy ETH. if you ask about ICO see my signature, the ICO lasts for 7 more days. now THO coins have been registered with mercatox ...
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
January 12, 2019, 11:09:23 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

You are not late to buy IRX token, since it is still in the ICO stage, you can assure that it will give you profit as it becomes a monster in the market. Well, it will going to dominate some good exchanges because of its team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 10:36:02 AM
Maybe a better question would be: what are the criteria that lead you to consider an altcoin the best to buy?
Usually I buy altcoins looking at the chart if the price fell very much and for a long time is at the bottom of course I will take it , but no I will not buy those coins that are very expensive!
Activity: 169
January 12, 2019, 05:42:09 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I don't think there's anything like 'best altcoin' now. Most altcoins out there are struggling to survive the market conditions. If you are looking to invest, considering stable coins will help.
Activity: 588
January 10, 2019, 10:32:25 AM
From my point of view today the most profitable are projects that previously had high prices, today these projects are very cheap, such as NEM or ADA, so I think that today it is most advantageous to receive information and invest from these projects.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 10:29:57 AM
for now the best altcoin to buy is ethereum for me, because the price is easy and ethereum will also experience a good price increase in the coming year. so for all of you, never miss a golden opportunity now to buy ethereum

I also think Ethereum is a good coin for investment.
Today, the price of Ethereum has decreased, and this has become an additional opportunity to buy ETH in order to capitalize on its future growth.
Activity: 22
January 10, 2019, 07:48:43 AM
Maybe a better question would be: what are the criteria that lead you to consider an altcoin the best to buy?
Activity: 616
January 10, 2019, 07:40:56 AM
You should do your own research about investing in altcoin, no one will tell you 100% profitable altcoins, there are always risks. If you can't do your own research, You shouldn't invest. But my opinion is now investing in btc and eth the most profitable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 146
January 10, 2019, 07:03:21 AM
I follow the projects with solid team and development, Komodo is the best on the market right now. It's not an advertise, just my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 10, 2019, 06:55:13 AM
it's already 2017, and the market isn't bull run yet. I think it's still difficult to determine everything. but of all altcoins, I'm most sure of the ripple.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 05:31:39 PM
Well, in 2019, I think the best coins to invest will be top-end course such as eos eth xp, I think these coins can bring a good profit in 2019-20 year.
Recently, I am very much confident in the development of stellar, because it was this coin that showed good results throughout the whole of 2018, while other platforms failed.
Activity: 414
January 09, 2019, 05:29:59 PM
At the moment I try to invest only in the most famous coins. It seems to me that such investments are the most reliable. I'm afraid to invest in obscure projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 05:28:34 PM
Well, in 2019, I think the best coins to invest will be top-end course such as eos eth xp, I think these coins can bring a good profit in 2019-20 year.
Activity: 46
January 09, 2019, 05:25:26 PM
If you need altcoin for short-term trading, it is better to choose with greater volatility. If you choose a coin for long-term investment, choose coins with the highest market capitalization BTC , ETH , XRP ...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2019, 05:07:01 PM
i think waves and xrp are the best promising in 2019

The XRP thing doesn’t have to be used on the Ripple network; you can use other things… If you look on Coinmarketcap.com it says there are 38 billion of them but there’s actually around 100 billion because the company has retained 61 billion on their own balance sheet.

fresh quote from Bill Miller
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 04:20:33 PM
If you have some extra money and you don't know what to choose, I would suggest to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum for sure. These are the most successful coins
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 03:53:58 PM
no one can predict the crypto currency going forward, the most important here is the issue of confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies
Pages:
Jump to: