Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 9. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 05, 2019, 04:47:21 PM
The best altcoin for buying this year for me will be Ethereum.
I believe in this coin and it once again justifies my expectations.
Despite the excitement of the cryptocurrency market, Ethereum keeps afloat and shows growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 04:37:17 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
A lot of altcoins can be purchased , I think now is a very good time to take some coins that just came out, for example eos tron I think in the next bullish trend they will show good growth !
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
March 04, 2019, 02:15:51 PM
I think that at the moment one of the best altcoins to purchase are EOS, Ethereum, stellar and Ripple. There are of course other coins in which I invested, but most of all I like these.

It is better to invest all your money in top 5 coins. By the end of the year, something will surely grow in value.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 04, 2019, 01:12:08 PM
Nobody will be able to recommend you an altcoin that guarantees you a fast profit. You need to search for such coins by yourself and spend a lot of time by making a deep investigation of a project to protect yourself from scam.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
March 04, 2019, 01:08:33 PM
I think it's not too difficult to choose which coin is good, if we look at the market, there are lots of high-volume coins, especially in the coinmarketcap. You may see it there, my advice is especially Etherum which is now in great demand by many investors, even though the price is still very low now.
Activity: 196
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 04, 2019, 11:28:34 AM
although this bear market lasted for a long time.  But u can find some real gems from it.  MOBU is a decentralised blockchain based organised STO platform for launching compliant security tokens . it will be a bright star
Well, lately I also traded on the Mobcoin Altcoin, and I also got some very good results.
Maybe it's because their team truly manages the roadmap properly and their vision.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
March 04, 2019, 09:18:35 AM
although this bear market lasted for a long time.  But u can find some real gems from it.  MOBU is a decentralised blockchain based organised STO platform for launching compliant security tokens . it will be a bright star
Activity: 784
March 04, 2019, 09:07:44 AM
I think in buying altcoins we should just stick to the one that is good quality and good value and also has the potential to rise its price even for a long time investments, like bitcoin and ethereum coin. Because that two coin is elligible of increasing its price even for long term investment and also bitcoin and ethereum has the most volume coin in the market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
March 01, 2019, 07:44:27 PM
The best altcoin at the moment is BNB. Look at this tremendous growth and check it out!
It will definitely develop even more and crypto users will switch their mind to bnb
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 01, 2019, 07:09:18 PM
I think that at the moment one of the best altcoins to purchase are EOS, Ethereum, stellar and Ripple. There are of course other coins in which I invested, but most of all I like these.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
March 01, 2019, 06:55:31 PM
The best altcoins to invest into will be Ethereum, Ripple, XLM, NEO and NANO. These altcoins provide its investors with the maximum possible profits. The risks associated with investing in these coins are very low, once you understand the basis of market trading trends.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 01, 2019, 06:41:13 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I would suggest to you check the background first before you buy in altcoin because there are also many altcoins which is not profitable at this time, pick up the top 10 altcoins which is i think the best to invest they have already strong platform and blockchain technology.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
March 01, 2019, 06:34:39 PM
think long term when you are investing. thing of coins that have a long term plan. from the coinmarketcap. you can pick the tokens with small price but you should be watching to avoid  dropping out of the range. so many project has come and gone. do your research is the watchword. EOS, waves, NEO will always been my choice. i don't like TRON. it looks like a copy cat.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
I like Mainframe, they have a very strong team and a promising product, many people learned about them last summer only after listing on Binance, recently there was an article in Forbes about them, for me it is an indicator of great interest and faith in the future of this blockchain startup. I follow their news with interest and so far no doubts have arisen, I think to buy more MFT tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
March 01, 2019, 05:59:10 PM
Now you can choose altcoins only when the market is calm. Because this is the best way to determine the perspective of the coin. After all, when the market is growing, then growing almost all the coins and choose the most successful can be difficult.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 01, 2019, 05:46:29 PM
I think now there are a lot of good altcoins in which you can invest, for example eth bnb is very well kept in the market and can show you a bullish trend very soon, and in a long time to keep very good

BNB is good due to their platform that keep it busy but aside from that any project  moving?
Ethereum will be the best choice as it is the choice of any ICO, and they have the ERC-20 contract.
This FORK will give the coin another chance of profit!
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 01, 2019, 05:05:18 PM
There are lots of options available to invest in all kind and some of them that confusing if you had not clear with that and most of the currency still not be a profitable at this situation for choosing them will be most important at this stage for the first step so my opinion is ethereum will be the best investment at this time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 01, 2019, 03:47:36 PM
At the moment, the global economy is moving towards automating processes. It is decentralized applications that will be an important step towards this goal. And this means that without the ETH coin, which is part of the platform for developing decentralized Ethereum applications, it’s hard to do.
Activity: 560
March 01, 2019, 03:39:54 PM
The best coin to buy is the one whose team are still working on the project and the coin has a working product with mainstream adoption. That way you are sure that your investment wont go waste.
Pages:
Jump to: