Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 23. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 19, 2018, 10:43:07 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I'm prefer the ethereum, monero and bitcoincash as you can see the price chart it is been quit increasing their prices in the market hopefully before the end of the year the bull run will happen to get more profit from our investment with these altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
October 19, 2018, 10:15:11 PM
I believe that Ethereum will be the best choice for you. More and more people and corporations are investing in Ethereum, so it grows steadily. Most people believe that Ehereum is just behind Bitcoin in the current crypto money market. However, Bitcoin has been experiencing a very unpredictable change recently and I think it will not be able to return in the short term
I agree with you . People are more inclined to invest in ETH this time because the current ETH price is very cheap compared to last year. I believe this price drop is temporary and people should not worry too much and I am sure the ETH price will soon rise again in 2019. Now consider this investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 10:14:10 PM
I have researched and selected some Altcoin for investment:
- ETH
- LTC
- NEO
- EOS
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:10:33 PM
Ethereum, I think this altcoin is the best to buy for now and invest, there are many types of altcoins, but the most potential is ethereum, this coin has advantages and is not a loss if you invest in ethereum
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 09:57:59 PM
For now I am focusing on trying to invest in ethereum because seeing from history every year often increases so that this opportunity I use as possible to open up opportunities in creating success later
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 19, 2018, 09:39:18 PM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?

I suggest you to invest in XLM, because the price increases more often than other coin prices, so I suggest you invest in XLM because I believe the price will increase very high at the end of the year and surely it will give you big profits.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
I think Ethereum has a potential for a good bull run
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

To me the best altcoin to buy now is EOS because there is great prospects in the EOS blockchain technology,it has a very high scalabilty and can process millions of transactions by second,so https://eos.io is a good buy. Thanks
Activity: 266
October 19, 2018, 09:18:51 PM
I believe that Ethereum will be the best choice for you. More and more people and corporations are investing in Ethereum, so it grows steadily. Most people believe that Ehereum is just behind Bitcoin in the current crypto money market. However, Bitcoin has been experiencing a very unpredictable change recently and I think it will not be able to return in the short term
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
I think etherum is the best altcoin to invest. Ethers are always high. The ether market is booming. There are many people who invest in ether. This is a huge potential coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
This year, little of coins made a profit and is unlikely to until the end of the year will bring , I think that should just be on the sidelines until after reversal you should definitely buy the top coins!
copper member
Activity: 83
October 19, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
I prefer to invest more in altcoins in Ripple. I believe that the purchase of XRP is now very profitable, and I expect the growth of this coin in the near future. Regular profitable partnership agreements for a new opinion should significantly increase the price of XRP.
Activity: 126
October 18, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
I would advise Litecoin to be one of my favorite coins. I see it has a big and promising future. It is quite a strong and stable coin. I am sure that soon it will cost about $ 100 and maybe more.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 03:24:32 PM
Many types of coins that you can buy and have great potential to develop in the future but you should choose a coin that is known by many people in several countries, including: Ethereum.
Every coin has a potential and much reliable to buy as part in cryptocurrencies because it has a good volume in market as the bases also fluctuated high price. It takes more profit here and benefits as long as we're willing to wait for the right time.The only one I trusted in altcoin is ethereum which much affordable that next to bitcoin leaded on top.
Activity: 111
October 10, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
you  can  not  find  a  right  answer  because  according  to me  this  question do not  have  really  an answer  but  if  have  to answer  then i would  say  etherium.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 06:40:29 AM

In my suggestion the best altcoins to hold this year is ethereum,cardano,litecoin and NEO.
These altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 658
October 10, 2018, 06:22:01 AM
GVT. Launches later this month. Low market cap low supply. Cant use in US yet but if the launch is successful I don't see how this isn't a ground breaking crypto.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
I think the top ten coins are better worth buying now. I think these coins are the very low price at this moment and these coins are the very profitable for investment for the long term.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 09, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
No matter what I think, I think there is a lot of potential because of eth's infrastructure. Therefore, I think it will come closest to the prices it deserves. at that time holders will be happy than the others:).
copper member
Activity: 995
October 09, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Sorry, I can't give you direct advice, because if it doesn't work you will blame us. Look at the top 20 currencies. It is desirable to look for less than a dollar to buy tokens well.
Pages:
Jump to: