Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best altcoin to buy? - page 22. (Read 26608 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
I think this post is not relevant at this moment?
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 10, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
If you are looking for altcoins to buy that will guarantee you profit on your investment, I think you should consider existing altcoins that are ranked among the top 100 altcoins. The prices of these altcoins are presently low, which means you will get it at a bargain and make profit when the price increases.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 04:15:37 PM
It is really hard to recommend in the period of dump. Personally I wait for Bitcoin, ETH, GBX, COB, AION rises. Hope I am not mistaken.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
Uhmm until the end of the year, it has to be a short-term alt, and right now I don't have any to recommend, but I can recommend that you look at the ICOs to see which one looks more promising and will come out soon, that's the best option you have now, make your best bet and hope to some ICO to explode soon.
Activity: 195
November 10, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
I think it's best to buy waves and ETH right now. ethereum is great altcoins. Besides, the other coins you can buy are : XLM, NEO, XMR. These coins are the best coins in the current market. I hope these coins will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 10, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
I think now an excellent investment will be in Ethereum, in it I think by the end of the year there will be a bullish trend and it can give good money !
Activity: 363
November 10, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
I think the market is bad. Most of the atlcoin prices are down very strong. You can pick up an atlcoin you like and buy it because it's cheap
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
Probably it is necessary to take a very serious approach in order not to hurry with the choice and pay attention to how the cryptocurrencies were used all the same which were successful before
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
Investing on 3-5 Altcoins would be better cause we should not put all our eggs in one basket to avoid losing everything, just don't forget to hold some ETH since its a very promising coin, it might be on its dip right now but it can get 2-5x in no time, just HODL and relax, I suggest Stellar and Waves coin since I've invested on them back then, they have great platform and a huge community as well.
Activity: 476
November 10, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
There is probably no concept of a better altcoin. I think it is better to invest in 10 altcoins and coin that you consider promising.
Activity: 294
November 10, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
The best is Etherium. I'm sure it will bring a good profit to the end of the year, can still consider buying the NEO and ADA, but in General I think almost all altcoins will rise for the new year.

I think so, choosing ETH is a good thing because ETH is really promising in the future so you try to keep it and wait for the day to sell. I am hoping to make the fastest profit.
Activity: 107
October 20, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
It is enough to analyze more and less showed the dynamics of the cryptocurrency and will be a complete picture of what is happening. Here it is necessary to choose reliable.
Activity: 448
October 20, 2018, 05:02:51 AM
Docademic, Odem, Sun Money Token, Ethereum, Neo or bitcoin is great to investment. When we enter the bull season, all these altcoins and bitcoin prices will rise enormously. I think they are the strongest and biggest potential coins Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
As of the now EOS token become popular than ETH because of its structure and I think that reason will be the key to know if it is a good altcoin to buy. In addition to that, There are many good altcoin now and you choose good altcoin that will brings you a good income and a lot of money. However, I think you should still buy atleast one on all solid coin like ethereum, bitcoin litecoin and etc.
copper member
Activity: 658
October 20, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
Cardano ADA
Once Cardano gets added to Coinbase or bull run starts I would expect it to at least hit it’s last time high of $1.20. That would be 15X returns from its current price. So even if Cardano project doesn’t take off in the long run, you will still have decent chances to recover your money in short-medium term.
Activity: 231
October 20, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
best altcoins are those coins which have good potential to grow and ethereum is one of the the best coin after bitcoin and it is good time to buy and hold ethereum for long term because price is low in these days
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 20, 2018, 12:29:28 AM
I think the best alcoin is bitcoin. Bitcoin is good to buy if you want to invest in investments in long-term investments. It is also possible to invest in ethereum piles; this will be the average investment. And in the coin is a short-term investment but you need to guess a good coin.
Activity: 224
October 20, 2018, 12:23:14 AM
Im thingking what is the best alcoin to buy and give good profit before the year end?
Obviously, I'm still for long term and waiting for the end of the year, I obviously choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is trusted by traders because it is profitable in the long term, especially the end of the year bitcoin reached its peak, hopefully this year is the same
Activity: 11
October 20, 2018, 12:16:09 AM
At the present time, we can see that the Cryptocurrency market has gradually grown out. They make the coin better and investors also focus on coin and coin like Ripple, Ethereum, EOS or other coin. These coins have a great attraction to invest in as they will give investors some very high returns in the future.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 19, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Let's buy Neo and Ethereum. Now, both are having the good price to buy and hold till at the end of this year. I think the profit that they bring can gain up to 2-3 times
Pages:
Jump to: