Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 13. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
I would be careful not to take anything in a falling market, experience tells me that at the moment this should not be done. Too strange fluctuations in prices, this clearly indicates something bad.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 17, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

Although Currently crypto world is so awful as because of down market  But Good thing is that coins & tokenks are available in affordable cheap price. If you want to buy any coin for hold, then i would like to Suggest "Waves" as it already have pump 2x in this dump market and have possibility to pump in upcoming days
If you want more update, then check their tweets...
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

I do not want to advise, but I can say about my portfolio. I am betting on BNB. Soon they will launch their own blockchain. Then there will be a launch of a decentralized exchange. I think that these events will be able to push the price of this coin very much. Binance is one of the largest players in the crypto market. Don't forget about it Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
I strongly advise you to buy Bitcoin from now on, while the price is very dump for now
because I am very confident in the next 3-6 months, Bitcoin will pump again
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
All coins are available now very cheap and you can buy any coins from the top 50 coins of this market as per your investment funds as some coins are high priced and some are low priced. Waves, Stratis, verge, sia coin are good coins to buy for long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
I like the waves and ethereum the most.  I think that these coins will show what they can!
Activity: 10
December 17, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
Well this a difficult question to answer. However, I personally prefer Historia token as of this moment.  I really liked their most recent post - https://medium.com/@historiasys/keeping-history-accurate-for-future-generations-8932581d92a2.  Quite an interesting project. I would recommend looking into it!
Activity: 563
December 17, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
Enjin coin. It has a previous company, developers on staff, and multiple games in development by 3rd parties that will be backed by ENJ.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
I think its Waves, Blockchain is very fast, supporting 6,000 transactions per minute equivalent to 100 per second. Their team can also attract investors with dual business focused on generating smartcheck blockchain and smart contract functions.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
coins are best chosen coins that you believe are because in current conditions and situations it is very difficult to suggest the best coins because we cannot predict the future will be like how confidence and patience are the main capital
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 16, 2018, 02:22:11 PM
When someone intends to buy coins and they give a low price as a benchmark then now is the time, each altcoin has experienced a very drastic price decline, compared to ATH that has ever been reached maybe now is the turning point of the ATH. You can reduce the considerations that are in your strategy, after that you can focus on buying and investing short or long term, I'm sure you can get the profit you want.
Activity: 384
December 16, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
If you want to buy coins that are at least good for now, it would be better if you see the top 10 altcoins. Which has been tested in the market capacity. The price situation is currently declining, maybe it will be the right time as an investment later this year. It looks like Stellar and EOS are quite attractive to buy now. But you also have to research your own way beforehand. Goodluck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
the most beautiful coin today that you have to buy is ethereum because it's still pretty much the price today and I'm sure that when you're investing in it now and you hold it long and sell it when its price rises.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 16, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
Have you ever asked yourself why people are saying that some coins are now good to buy? At least that will serve as a guide on what you should do.
The market presently has fallen and there are truly so many opportunities, but not all coins are worth buying, else you would lose your money.
So go for coins with good marketcap, coins that have genuine products that can attract mass adoption, as well as coin with active team.
Activity: 644
December 16, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
all coins are good, especially now that prices are cheap. My advice is to buy an altcoin that has a high ranking in the coinmarketcap. like ripple, EOS, Stellar, ADA or others.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
Well, in this market you need to take coins that are well supported by capitalization , I would take xrp eth EOS stellar ada neo, for me these coins are great for investment , and most importantly they are not very risky assets
Activity: 373
December 16, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
 No doubt if ETH will reach at 50$ then I will buy the best of it, I will take the opportunity in which a very rare case to happen in crypto, there is no need to research, it is proven that ETH is a reliable coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
As the cryptocurrency is still battered by the bear market in the trading world my suggestion right now is to buy and hold among the top 50 tokens that have a strong independence to bitcoin market, so better check all those coins in the coinmarket cap and remember to do also your own research what to invest on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

The best altcoin to buy as of now will be Ethereum because its price is so low at the moment. It’ll be great to invest on it. I’m so sure that it will rise again at the future because many projects are using Ethereum platform.
that's right because ethereum is the best altcoin to be a long-term or short-term investment, especially now the price is still low and it's very good for us to buy a lot of ethereum because in the not too distant future there will be a good price increase
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 16, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
They are have lot of coins are now are the best to buy, But we need to find them of which gonna be we can earn profit. Must better to choose to those are now listed or in the top coins in the CMC and ill think they are potential coins are for longterm investment also.
Pages:
Jump to: