Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 12. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 19, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Base on the current market, is the best to invest on cryptocurrency which is very easier asses in the future, Secondly the best Alt-coin to invest is to invest on (FST Network) Token, and the ICO is currently on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
actually there are lots of coins that are good for investment but for now the price of all coins has almost decreased considerably in recent months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 06:27:34 PM
Don't just depend on recommendation and jump into it. Make sure to do your own research on the coins recommended. For my personal choice I like Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and TRON (TRX). They have use cases, lots of development and partnership plus the prices are cheap.
You are right. We must do an independent analysis to determine the right timing in market movements to get the best price and time effectiveness. In addition, XLM and waves are also potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
I guess now you have to buy all the coins available if you have a lot of funds. because the current price is very cheap when viewed from ath every altcoin.
and if you are confused to choose what coins then just buy bitcoin
Now is not the best time and a lot of people do not buy anything and wait for confirmation of the market reversal , as now is not the best time to buy. I believe the best area to buy a bitcoin would be around 1800-2800.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
I'm convinced that bitcoin will go soon rally up to 4.8-6.2k before the inevitable pullback. I was holding 100% BTC. Switched to 100% NEO. For me, ONT pumping is a good sign that NEO will start moving. Anyways, I'm 100% NEO right now.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
I think that it is too early to buy any of the coins, as the market is still bearish. Personally, I will buy at the bottom of such coins as EOS, Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ADA, OMG and Waves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 19, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
the day I saw the market increase, and all altcoins were green. maybe you can buy altcoins like EOS, ETH or some of the altcoins that were down yesterday.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 19, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
If you want the best you should chose Bitcoin, Etherem and XRP. All three are the best and are very good for investments with a small risk compared to ICO's coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 19, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
My view is Static Waves Deeponion and Ripple. Waves and Static already showed huge buying interest and giving more profit to investor and same will happen another two coins in the near future.
Activity: 630
December 19, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
Don't just depend on recommendation and jump into it. Make sure to do your own research on the coins recommended. For my personal choice I like Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) and TRON (TRX). They have use cases, lots of development and partnership plus the prices are cheap.

Each person has its own thought about his likely coin. You need to learn more about coins because they are all good and profitable, it depends on how will you trade them. Try to start with Nucleus Vision, Shivom.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:45:08 AM
I guess now you have to buy all the coins available if you have a lot of funds. because the current price is very cheap when viewed from ath every altcoin.
and if you are confused to choose what coins then just buy bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

For me the best coin that you could ever put your money into is the best coin in the market which is bitcoin but there is always the fact that the coin costs a lot which means that a lot of people cannot afford to buy a whole bitcoin so it is better to buy a bit of the coin and then invest some money into some altcoin that is still very promising
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
Now lot of valuble coins have lowest prices due to bad marketing condition. But i cant predict when turn to up market. Because day by day coins prices downing and we cant manage it. Anyway i suggest following coins for you.
Trx
Iost
Neo
Eos
Wabi
Waves
CMT
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 17, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

Aergo have been listed on bilaxy today, strong project with an experienced team, big funds and partners on the board, I like it, it is trading now near privatesale ICO price in $.
Activity: 518
December 17, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
I really need to know your purpose then i can give a advice about coins for example If you want low risk to invest, You should focus top 10 also especially Bitcoin but if you wanna earn a lot of money and don't care risks, you can focus other alt-coins that are less famous.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
Well, in this market you need to take coins that are well supported by capitalization , I would take xrp eth EOS stellar ada neo, for me these coins are great for investment , and most importantly they are not very risky assets
I completely agree with you , at the moment it is difficult to guess what coins can fall and not stand up, so of course well-supported coins are better to keep because the risk is much less!
Activity: 392
December 17, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
I suppose that it is not good idea to invest now, fiat money looks more stable now, unfortunately for crypto traders, thats why its better to hold tokens now, which you are already have and dont buy new tokens until next year.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 17, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Currently, you can fall into the trap, there is a chance that some coins will not live to the next big growth! Analyze the projects themselves, listening to someone else, you take responsibility for yourself!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
all coins are good, especially now that prices are cheap. My advice is to buy an altcoin that has a high ranking in the coinmarketcap. like ripple, EOS, Stellar, ADA or others.
I think and I have experienced and quite interesting is using EOS coins, this second Stellar has benefits and almost the same profit and the positive is more favorite for everyone I'm sure of it
Pages:
Jump to: