Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best coin to buy now - page 14. (Read 25217 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
December 16, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
I will not advise you what to buy because you have to make decisions that would not be offended by anyone, but I will say my opinion. I believe that at the moment Ethereum is in a great area to buy, but be careful and buy it in parts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 16, 2018, 06:47:32 AM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?

The best money to buy, as I see it is the new coin released recently. They are much safer than the current altcoin, so low prices chill. And they are so new that they are hard to die or forgotten and they are very cheap Shocked
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 16, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
now the risk of buying is so large that I am very confused in determining which one is good to buy, if I personally want to play it safe in the campaign and airdrop, because the market has not shown a good atmosphere.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
You should check Cardano, Neo, BTCN, XRP. These coins show stability and progress and they all have extremly low prices due to the current situation.
Activity: 294
December 16, 2018, 03:10:14 AM
I suggest you buy Bitcoin. Only Bitcoin is the safest coin. Although its profit is not as high as altcoin, it is the safest coin. Bitcoin will not disappear, so buy bitcoin in the bear market. Is the correct operation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
If you're talking about altcoins, then it's worth investing in OMG, Ripple, Waves, EOS, Ethereum, Dash. I would have bought Bitcoin too.
Activity: 52
December 15, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
I've heard a lot of people say, there are lots of coins that are good to buy, but I want to know, what coins are the best for me to buy?
I would go with ETH
Activity: 644
December 15, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Well, you have to choose the coins in which you want to invest, do not rely on others, go to coinsmarket and there I think you can choose the coins that you consider worthy
but all the coins you select need to be studied very carefully. Do not run to buy the cheapest coins.
It seems to me that first of all you need to analyze the project, they are the price of a coin. But we can pay attention to the company pundi X, whose price of one coin is very low, but nevertheless the project’s results and prospects are very strong.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
Smiley   I probably will buy ETH. Despite the fact that he is now weak. I think this is a temporary phenomenon. $13 679 906 133. The only question that scares me is. Where are the money from the ETH? Another work scam?
At this current situation of ethereum I guess it will be the really best time to buy. As of now one of my plan is to buy more ethereum than other cryptocurrencies and even the price of ethreum keeps on falling it is a good idea to buy. Aside from buying ethereum I also think that if I will buy ripple which is belong to the solid cryptocurrencies and it has good volume too.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 15, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
Well, you have to choose the coins in which you want to invest, do not rely on others, go to coinsmarket and there I think you can choose the coins that you consider worthy
but all the coins you select need to be studied very carefully. Do not run to buy the cheapest coins.
Activity: 518
December 15, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
if you still believe in ETH maybe the coin is good to buy now because the price is very cheap and many say that next year ETH will develop their system and of course if that opinion is true it will be able to boost ETH prices in the next year.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 15, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Now lot of major top coins we can buy at very lowest prices. Mean some coins at now lowest more than ICO prices. I suggest following coins for buyers.
Neo
Trx
Iost
Eos
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
December 15, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
I have been teared from lamb to lamb,so I would say that you may consider USDT.
Activity: 531
December 15, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

The best altcoin to buy as of now will be Ethereum because its price is so low at the moment. It’ll be great to invest on it. I’m so sure that it will rise again at the future because many projects are using Ethereum platform.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:34:06 AM
I think it all depends on the way the encryption is traded. If you trade every day, you can buy AE, ONT, HT because they are easy to rise in the short term, but if you choose HODL, then bitcoin is the only option.
Activity: 31
December 15, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
ETH, XRP, NEO, Cardano, BTCN. I strongly believe in ETH for the longterm run. For the rest that I wrote, these are the projects I believe that will share its impact in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 06:43:18 PM
The best coin to buy remains bitcoin. Over time, Bitcoin has continued to prove itself as the most reliable and most resilient coin in the market. The reason isn't far fetched. It is the number one cryptocurrency and has every strength to rebound easily after a fall,  making it one of the few coins with the highest returns on investments over a given period of time. Bitcoin is one of the most widely used crypto assets and one with more potentials for the future. Investing in Bitcoin means, an investor can't go wrong and with the recent drop in its prices, it presents an even better opportunity to invest now at its base level and hold for more profits.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

I recently found out that one of the coins began to send plastic cards, giving the opportunity to withdraw Fiat and pay for these operations with cryptocurrency. The price for it went uphill.
This coin is called MNX. I began to study it.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
It's worth investing in top coins but the market didn't look it's ready to get better very soon. So my candid advice is to be patient till next year before investing in any coin.
But if you are eager to do so, Bitcoin cash is my favorite.
Pages:
Jump to: