Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best criteria to judge a good bounty - page 2. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 7
Limitation.
If you see limits on participation in this or that project - I congratulate you.
You will most likely be able to earn good money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The best criterion for choosing a bounty company is, first of all, the evaluation of the product produced by the company. If the product is really useful to society, it will be good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
If you want to judge the good bounty first check the idea secondly check the resume of team member,white paper and road map of the bounty. These things help you to select good bounty.

Yes you are right, those heavy investors should check the developers before investing a huge amount of coins in order to determine if it was a legitimate campaign or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I'm not attached to the community. I pay attention to the development team. The rating of the project is very important. These are my requirements.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I think community is the key, I mean you judge the coin itself with the team and the features and the whitepaper and what its trying to solve and so forth but when it comes to bounty its all about the community, if the community is hyped and interested and excited than you are on the right path and that bounty will be both useful and worth something one day. With that in mind you can see a lot of shills doing paid work as well so you need to be careful and check why the people like the coin so much.

For example people LOVE nano but it went down incredibly however I still trust it. Spectrecoin was reached around 6 dollar levels and now dropped to 25 cents or so but I still trust it. Why do I trust these coins even tho they dropped so much? Because they are amazing and very much backed by the community.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
all what you have research is good but do not rely on that alone. whitepaper may not give you clear indication of good bounty and by the way finding good bounty this days is just luck. if you have been participating in bounties you will realized the least expected bounty are those one that turn out great while those one you give high priorities have failed.also you should learn to follow good manager that have strict rules relating to bounty campaign. this will expose some hunters that use fake account and steal peoples work thereby increasing your earning.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
Having checked on some of those criteria mentioned above some bounties still turned scam despite having a sound technical whitepaper, did you consider ICOs not reaching Soft Cap? due to already established project similar to the one you are involved.

Yep, they also use many other tricks such as putting their tokens on exchanges during the ICO, they push their token prices 5 times higher than the ICO. Is that a way to deceive investors and bounty hunters?
Activity: 30
I think Achievement is important.
Activity: 154
Their terms.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
For me the most important for an ICO is the product and what is the vision behind. I am selecting those which already has a working product and it is not just an idea phase. Statistics says they have more chances for success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Before joining new bounty I am doing some research. What this project stands for, why they doing an ico. Second point is team. Any all-stars team members. Another point is rewards for the bounty campaigns. It is very important how the bounty hunters would be appreciated for their hard work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
you should always look at the project itself, whether it will prove to be a swine. you also need to pay attention to the product that is offered for the crypto community. Pay attention to the command. And if you have positive emotions, then this is a good bounty company.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.

For me the best criteria would be to look at the project itself, a project which is planning to stay for a long time will most likely pay out the rewards for the bounty since they do not want unpaid bounties hindering their success in the market. Also I think that the bounty manager that is handling the bounty is also a big part as some are known to partner with scam projects.
Merit: 1
Personally, I try to look more closely at the team and the problem that the project is going to solve!
Activity: 196
For so many, I think the best criteria to judge a bounty is by checking out the team members behind it, and accessing whether or not they are reliable enough to keep to their promises. For some others, they judge a bounty by going through the whitepaper of the project. They feel that if the project ends up being a success, then definitely all bounty promises will be fulfilled.
Merit: 17
I personally read 80% white paper for the projects in which I participate
Because I often write an article
But there are more important factors to make sure for credibility
Such as team and activity
Presence on the ground and in social media.
Activity: 40
The message network we see is exceptionally misleading as the vast majority of the individuals are all airdrop and abundance individuals. The ongoing advancement currently is complete an airdrop or referral program to pull in as much individuals to their gatherings. I don't pass judgment on in view of the message amass part check I likewise consider the undertaking itself and how dedicated the group are to accomplishing their objectives. I additionally check on the off chance that they have a MVP or have been doing business for some time.
most important criteria I consider is to find a well known bounty manager with high reputation because if bounty manager is not ok even if the project will be succesful  there can be lots of problems with stakes count.
I analyze many things before participating in a bounty campaign. In my opinion, it is not very important that at the beginning the project does not have a large community of members that follow it, the most important things are having a valuable project having a team made up of high-level professionals that will be able to develop the project.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Having checked on some of those criteria mentioned above some bounties still turned scam despite having a sound technical whitepaper, did you consider ICOs not reaching Soft Cap? due to already established project similar to the one you are involved.
Pages:
Jump to: