Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best criteria to judge a good bounty - page 6. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
A big number of customers on Twitter or telegram does not try whatever chore. The comprehension of the recommendation is each the more more crucial.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I usually check the following factors to determine whether a particular bounty is worth participating in or not.

- Development team background
- Campaign manager
- Social media interactions by the development team
- Whitepaper analysis
- Website
- Number of participants and bounty fund

I research these factors thoroughly before joining any bounty on this forum which is the primary reason I have not been scammed till now. Do your research carefully people.

This is what I was going to say. And you even added a few more points than I would have. These are the things that you should be looking for to check if a project is legit or not. Extensive research is always the best way to find out where a project is headed. Also one more thing, the bounty manager matters just as much as the bounty itself, if the bounty manager cannot be trusted then the bounty cannot be trusted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
All of you correctly do, and it's necessary to work in this sphere. First Of All You need to research about that bounty project and their team and second see their roadmap total coin supply and all then choose their bounty.
Activity: 352
While some bounty hunters lay more emphasis on the community members of the project. I tend to look at the technical aspect of the Whitepaper, website structure and team because I have seen a lot of projects with large communities failed.
[/quote
A community is also a factor to look at when choosing a bounty to join but this does not determine the success of the project. A good bounty should have a whitepaper that states clearly the idea, aim and objectives of the projects, then it should have a good roadmap, good developer and team , and it should have a reputable manager also.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102

First you need to understand some things about crypto and ICO in general. Then read whitepaper and see does it look logical to you. You should find more info in telegram by asking questions. If everything satisfy you, feel free to join that bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
I usually check the following factors to determine whether a particular bounty is worth participating in or not.

- Development team background
- Campaign manager
- Social media interactions by the development team
- Whitepaper analysis
- Website
- Number of participants and bounty fund

I research these factors thoroughly before joining any bounty on this forum which is the primary reason I have not been scammed till now. Do your research carefully people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
Nowadays we learn that many projects are scam. We spend a lot of effort on bounty campaigns and expect a response. I am frequently reviewing projects.
I get the biggest help from the Telegram. You should also look at the Telegram groups of the projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Best bounty campaign isnt depend on allocation. Gonestly i must prefer bounty which pool is around 1m$. Then check if the project had detailed enough pointing its key for a unique and reliable ICO. Not over exagerated on the vision and mission. Project need to have a best point what their product  really means.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
If you decide to participate in the bounty, the main thing is not to take part in everything.
At least choose only real projects, the teams of which really work and show progress and result.
Activity: 630
I analyze many things before participating in a bounty campaign. In my opinion it is not very important that at the beginning the project does not have a large community of members that follow it, the most important things are having a valuable project, a high quality whitepaper, and having a team made up of high level professionals that will be able to develop the project
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
If your competence is enough to evaluate whitepaper then it is good. But not everyone can adequately assess the project. Therefore, it happens that the worst bounty a lot of participants.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
that right, you must also see the public profile of the team of the project or their partners if they are highly influential to gather much investors as much as they can.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Yes, I agree with you, I also follow the same logic as you. But sometimes I also look at the ratings of the project, as well as the number of subscribers and the latest news on social networks. But still the project to great regret may turn out to be a scam. There is no 100% certainty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
All would agree that it is really hard to know for a good bounty campaign nowadays as there are more people that were scammed by the ICO they had joined in their bounty campaign. Some bounty campaign didn't continue and for some it had continued until the end of the campaign but were left out of the blue. In my case, i will consider looking the spreadsheet and check out for the bounty participants if there are many high ranking members participating and my last consideration is to check for the bounty manager that handles the project.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
it's very hard to find a promising bounty, because if we read the white paper, it's all very promising, but at the end of the team's campaign is blurred, and does not provide clear information. luck factor is needed here.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101

What you're doing is the way to go to know if you want to know if a bounty is good or not. I suggest that you also try to contact the bounty manager or the team behind the email if you have further questions regarding the bounty campaign, send them an email or two. Also see the number of participants the number of participants can help you determine if the project is legit or not, but this is not the most reliable way to do it. Sometimes it's just luck that the bounty campaign you participated in is legit.
Activity: 140
You are write good whitepaper, team members are key factors for good bounty. But even good team members sometimes fail to execute the ICO successfully. You have to see the project if it holds the potentiality or importance to current market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I don't have a very keen eyes when it comes to looking for the best available bounty in the community. The one I look first is the campaign manager. Once it is a reputable campaign manager, I always think that it is a good bounty campaign. Because of the history of their works. Which is right sometimes.  Grin
Activity: 266
Before participating in any Bounty  I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO.
Activity: 88
It's really hard to find good bounty now, but it still possible. For example you can chack bountyhive or amazix this two places with good bounty's imho. ALso I recoomend you to participate in bounty programms wich Sylon as a bounty manager.
Pages:
Jump to: