Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 16. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 09:51:24 AM
Actually, this is the most dangerous time to do that. What is the best decision? This the question for having all of us at this time. Personally, I will not stop the work what I have done before. I saw, some people are leaving from here. But. that's not the correct answer to this situation. First of all, do change your mind to positively. Then you can get the right decision.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 06, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Yes many suggested here to stay hold on your coins even in this year 2018 is a big trial for us hunters and traders but for all of this we will not be loosing our hopes,just wait for tje markets recovery and i know it will not totally crashed down its just an ordinary game we play we can go through all.of this.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
The best solution that may come to your mind in this situation is to stop panic at least and don’t even think about selling your coins now. Because it may happen that you sell your coins and in a few days the market will turn and then you will have no opportunity to have time to buy your coins back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 09:01:08 AM
Eth is not the only coin in the crypto space, why not exchange the eth you have into an altcoin that is likely to give you good profit. Eth has really plunged and I am suspecting two digit, except the market recovers entirely.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 06, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
I think that it is impossible to predict what will happen next with the market. If you are thinking about selling now, I would wait for the next wave of growth in your place and sell, because then most likely the market will go down again, but now it is not worth selling.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
it's better to hold it, cut loss is not a wise decision. The bull run will start next year, believe me. surely Etherher will return to $ 1000 again.
Yes, a good decision in terms of trend in market is just hodling for a long time until it has a good bounceback to earn good profit as well and nothing to loss of coins as well as continue to grow money.
because the market will definitely recover, many people are afraid of these conditions so they sell them at cheap prices. survive because there is still a chance for profit, Crypto will rise again, patience is the main key in doing business because all actions require a process to reach its peak.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
December 06, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
it's better to hold it, cut loss is not a wise decision. The bull run will start next year, believe me. surely Etherher will return to $ 1000 again.
Yes, a good decision in terms of trend in market is just hodling for a long time until it has a good bounceback to earn good profit as well and nothing to loss of coins as well as continue to grow money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 06, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
My bear market this year has also suffered huge losses. I bought Ethereum for $670. I have lost more than 60% so far, but my strategy is still HOLD!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 06, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
Think about it, if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, you know that time will pass and the price will go up. If you sell all your coins now, you will suffer losses, but if you calm down and have patience, then after some time the price of Ethereum will recover and you will be in a win.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 03:36:13 AM
holding is the best decision for investors and it will help for get good profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
If you sell Ethereum in August, you only suffer a little loss. And selling coins is the right decision. But if you hold coins until now, you will experience more losses because Ethereum is now priced at $ 100. And for now, many people are trying to invest again because the price of coins has dropped again.
Activity: 215
December 06, 2018, 03:16:14 AM
looking at eth prices now maybe you should hold eth which you still have in the longer term, because eth experienced a very drastic price drop and made eth prices cheap which where eth prices are now at $ 103 and whether or not they still have the possibility to increase again or not.
Activity: 434
December 05, 2018, 09:48:21 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

At this moment, the choice that I can only see is to buy and buy and buy too much of the crypto. It is the best opportunity to buy regardless of the fear and FUD's out there. So, I advice everyone to do the same thing even though were not whales to be considered.
Activity: 214
December 05, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
Well, regarding the market situation it severely frustrating though we are still hoping to get recover much earlier in the first quarter of 2019. So there is nothing more good decision instead of holding cause you cannot make others ways you can earn during this time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 05, 2018, 09:14:18 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

I guess in this bear market, we should play safe, like holding and keeping our coins, then joining some bounty campaigns in order to earn free coins and cryptos. But mainly, I advise to HODL and wait for it to pump again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 08:33:34 PM
hy mates

That is the best example of panic selling. You should take the risk and HODL, in the lowest market, you can then buy more, always find an opportunity despite of worst scenarios like this. ETH will going to pave its way up again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 05, 2018, 08:29:07 PM
Right now the market price was suffering at this moment the best decision we've been made is to hold our coins and don't make wrong decision, holding is the best way in order to get big profit from your coins. Don't get panic selling that is not the right decision.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 05, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
Best decision is to wait and have trust that market will go back on its lively price. Thats all we can do. I believe that 2019 would be a great year for crypto.

2019 will have to make a good new history for the crypto world and have new Bitcoin prices and get huge profits.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 05, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
Maybe your decision is not good but don't worry you will be recover.  Because for sure people want to see the price of the market become very high again and most earn more money again and for sure it will becone more popular again.
Pages:
Jump to: