Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 20. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 30, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
you should have sold your Ethereum a long time ago. of course sell it and don't keep it because its price keeps falling
Don't need to have any money lost from doing that stunt. My coins will stay inside of my wallet thank you very much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
It is simply too late to sell, this is the problem with new investors and traders if you invest in a coin you should set a range about how much money you are willing to lose when you make an investment, something between 10% or 15% is fine, so if you bought ethereum when it was worth 900 you could have sold when it was 810 or 765 and your losses would be acceptable but now you're losing 66% so your only option is to hold.
Most of the incoming cryptocurrencies in the world thought that if they bought a coin and wait, then it will definitely go up. Alas, disappointment can be very strong. Then they sell coins at a low price and leave the market without even trying to understand the principle of crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 30, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
Ethereum cannot go down continuously due to its huge investor-support on the market. Ethereum has more capabilities to recover. The price is now low for potential investors to buy more and join the train.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 30, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

It is actually a hard decision to make right now since ethereum is known to be a powerful coin so holding it may bring you back what you've lost, but on the other hand, things might get worse so selling can be your escape to avoid loosing more money. Think about it carefully and observe the market always knowing that it can help you on deciding.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
September 30, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
Decision made is always like a road someone has prepared to tread to reach a certain place. Sometimes inaction is the most difficult way. Too late. If you are satisfied with a third of your investment then sell. If you need money now, then sell. And if you are doing well, leave your investments for better times.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
If you dont want to bleed more, it is the best for you to quit the game now as the market future is unpredictable. I will stay foot here and holding my coins to see the market's tomorrow.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 30, 2018, 01:03:43 PM
hy mates

please do not panic. you might lose all of your money if you panic in the markets situation. all you need to do is to wait for the right moment before you sell it so that you will not lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Just do what your head is telling you, if you cant afford to lose anymore then sell, if you can afford to lose it then let it ride
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 30, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

It is simply too late to sell, this is the problem with new investors and traders if you invest in a coin you should set a range about how much money you are willing to lose when you make an investment, something between 10% or 15% is fine, so if you bought ethereum when it was worth 900 you could have sold when it was 810 or 765 and your losses would be acceptable but now you're losing 66% so your only option is to hold.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 30, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
The best decision in the crypto currency is your own made decision
You need to make deep researches and find out information yourself

It aids your trading skill and makes you a lot confident too
Never underestimate your self made decision
I agree with you. All of you keep this in mind. In addition to this, remember when is the best time to buy and to sell so that it would help you maximize the opportunities given by this industry
Always follow your own decision while you are inside this business, a lots of opinion around here and it hard to know whos telling the truth, most of them are just hyping in order to promote their respective assets, if you really wanted to take advantage much preferred to  do your own research and never to influence your decision by someone who's also not assured that things will happen according to their expectations.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

I agree with you. All of you keep this in mind. In addition to this, remember when is the best time to buy and to sell so that it would help you maximize the opportunities given by this industry
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
hy mates

Mate firstly you need to stop afraiding during dumps. What i can advice you.. You need to buy more ethereum in that price and if it keeps decreasing please continue buying more and more. You need to stop when your money is finish and that time you need to start waiting with patiently.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
Well to be honest it will take a long time until ETH will go back to 900€, you only lose when you sell, so you have not lost anything yet. Just hold, the best option right now.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
you should have sold your Ethereum a long time ago. of course sell it and don't keep it because its price keeps falling
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
All you need is learning Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis. It will help you to survive in this crypto market.
Activity: 589
September 29, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
I think that now the best solution would be to select a few tokens. It seems to me that long-term investment does not justify itself.
Activity: 80
September 29, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
Don't panic,mate. It is awful seeing such decrease, but the best decision now is just patiently wait and nothing more. Don't afraid of loosing all, such decrease is an opportunity  to buy more!
Don't let the price of the coin get to you, investments work better if the person is holding it.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
The best decision should fit your strategy. Do you have strategy? If not, then try to create it and keep going according to this strategy.
It will be the best decision based on your experience
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 29, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
hy mates

It would always be holding. Many people are indeed losing huge profit at times like this where downtrend is dominant in the market BUT given that there would always be possibility for the market to rise, we should be patient and choose holding over selling. Selling on the other hand would completely cut down the loss which would eventually yield to regrets once recovery happen.
Pages:
Jump to: