Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 18. (Read 70595 times)

TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
Look at the market still there's no fluctuation and there's no signal at all when to bounceback again, so the best way for us to avoid those loss is to hodl and wait the best time for earning profit it's good to buy more right now .
it's true there is no other choice I think to avoid losses. now the market is very bad, the set value drops very far. surely it will be very loss if we sell our assets now. buying if you still have capital is the right choice, it can cover losses if the market starts to grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
good day
good night
good left
good right
the center is better

for example try cascade investment methods
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
I think you are now late to sell your ETH as price of ETH is now almost $100. All you can do is to HOLD and BUY more ethereum as the price is much lower than your previous buying price. The more your buy while it's $100 will reduce your capital index and once the price could bounce back you don't need to wait to hit $900 as you can now dump earlier to get your capital.
Look at the market still there's no fluctuation and there's no signal at all when to bounceback again, so the best way for us to avoid those loss is to hodl and wait the best time for earning profit it's good to buy more right now .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 10:01:34 AM
should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
I think you are now late to sell your ETH as price of ETH is now almost $100. All you can do is to HOLD and BUY more ethereum as the price is much lower than your previous buying price. The more your buy while it's $100 will reduce your capital index and once the price could bounce back you don't need to wait to hit $900 as you can now dump earlier to get your capital.
Activity: 672
December 05, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

It is so wrong and I know this has caused you to collapse. But I advise you that ETH has fallen too thick and if you sell at this time your losses reach the highest level. I recommend keeping the ETH until it arrives the $ 900 price again.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
My regrets are if you haven’t sold your Eth until today, but if you haven’t sold it and don’t sell it at such a cheap price. It is still a great asset and can climb again.
Decide to buy a potential coin here in crypto and make some good strategies, also it is a good decision if we understand the things when to sell or not by looking the market fluctuation.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
December 05, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Try to think about this from the other side. If you will sell your coins now you will lose more money then when you will wait and sell them in the future
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
My regrets are if you haven’t sold your Eth until today, but if you haven’t sold it and don’t sell it at such a cheap price. It is still a great asset and can climb again.
Activity: 1078
December 05, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
In my opinion, holding is the best strategy at the moment because no one knows when the market will start the growth again, so it is rather silly to sell crypto now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
If you can't hold a coin any longer, there is nothing to do. From the beginning, you should be aware of the risks of losing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
By saving the coin that you have now, the best solution. Because, no matter how low the ETH is, it will grow and reach the moon and it’s very important that when it starts to grow, you have invested in ETH.
Activity: 322
homt.net
October 04, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

Holding the coin is the best choice. The you can predict the market situation. If you holding it,you will not lose anything. It will give you a chance to decide the good step for holding or buying the coin.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
You are not the only one hit. But now the price is so low that it makes no sense to sell. You do not invest in the future when it grows. You have to buy when everyone sells. And remember. Did you want to have 1 ETH? You have it. And what a difference how much it costs in dollars.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 04, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
hy mates

I think the best thing you can do now is to hold. Holding reduce the chance of losing money thats why of us prefer to hold than to sell. No one knows what will happen but the choice is upon you. I know that many people recommend to you to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 04, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
All you need is learning Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis. It will help you to survive in this crypto market.
That is not enough, learning technical analysis is without a doubt critical if you want to become successful in this market, but if you do not have good money management skills you are going to lose all your money regardless of how good your skills in technical analysis actually are, in fact I will say that the biggest reason of why people fail at trading is not because of a lack of technical analysis skills but a lack of of money management skills
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
Never sell when there is blood on the streets  Wink

(If it's not very urgent for you)

I also bought some ETH around 800 USD. I'm holding them all. Never sold any. We are in a bear market but we will eventually have a bullrun.

This is just a market cycle. Be patient.
Activity: 297
October 03, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
If you don’t have an urgent need for money, then it's better not to rush into selling Ether now. This is its lowest price for the year, so it will grow again with a high degree of probability.
Activity: 313
September 30, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
hy mates

Come to think if it, it will not be advisable for you sell your ethereum at this point because you will be selling at a loss and no investor plan to lose. It is better that you hold because bull rum will soon commence and ethereum will be back again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
The best decision now is to hold and wait especially at this time where the market is unhealthy and sell it later for profits in the future when the crypto market recovers.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
You already loss too much and i don't think sell is the right option for now, if you don't really need that money you can wait untill your investment rise again. But you can try to turn your ethereum to another coins or maybe invest in ico, take a risk bro.

I already risked my money. And now all my investments have fallen in price by more than 60%. It's good that I did not invest large sums.
Pages:
Jump to: