Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 17. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
Do not listen to any advice, but rather analyze the market and draw your own conclusions on how best to act, based on existing experience , then you will make the right choice, as you carefully weigh the pros and cons of any decision.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2018, 07:45:38 PM
Ok you really enter the market in good time but you didnot utilised it. But it's ok. I don't think selling any coin in deep lose is a good thing. If you really lose all your hope just leave this coins and do other things. Cause there is no good to sell in 90% lose. And if you have money you can invest money re in this market. And it's not only with you everyone in this market lose money during this bear market. So take it easy. And if you think you really want to leave the market you can. But I would say better you stay cause good news start coming in this market I think hold and hope for the good is the best policy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Best decision is to wait and have trust that market will go back on its lively price. Thats all we can do. I believe that 2019 would be a great year for crypto.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 07:28:41 PM
The situation is really not pleasant, but it seems to me that there is no need to hurry, because we need to wait for the growth of the market!
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
December 05, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
I think you should stay calm. Think about what makes you get into this market, and analyze the market by yourself for next few years.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 05, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
The best decision for all of us is to help crypto to go back to life. And to forget about these bad days

I wonder how we can do this? I think even if we try to influence the market with our joint bitcoins, this will not be enough for all this. The only thing we can do is help to restore investor confidence in the ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 05, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
The best decision for all of us is to help crypto to go back to life. And to forget about these bad days
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
December 05, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
In my opinion you should hold your coin until it will recover to initial price with which you bought the coins. If you are not in need of money just hold and sometimes it will be recovered.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 05, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
It might look difficult, but it is very easy for you to avoid loss. The option that most people are left with now is trading. Although, there are still other aspects, but trading is much more lucrative, because you can earn every day through it.
Do not just sell at loss, do that which will multiply your profit.
Activity: 276
December 05, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
In a period of strong fall in prices in the cryptocurrency market, it is best to hold those coins, in the future growth of which you are sure. And sell those coins that are rubbish.
If you have free money, you can buy bitcoins.
Activity: 308
December 05, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
The good suggestion is that the markets are sluggish at this time. And we should have patience for some time until the crypto market booms.
A very long time may have to wait for the boom. So for those who have invested their money when the market was at its peak, it is now very difficult to look at the news of the market.
Activity: 756
December 05, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
I do not envy people like you, who invested in cryptoconversion last year, because you bought at the peak of the cryptocurrency market and at a high price. I advise you to keep your coins, because otherwise you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
The good suggestion is that the markets are sluggish at this time. And we should have patience for some time until the crypto market booms.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 05, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
It is evident that you did not come to the crypto market in December 2017. Apparently you bought Ethereum on the popularity of cryptocurrency, which was growing at that time, and now the market dynamics are limited in your head by a time period equal to one year. But I would advise you to look at the big picture in general, and study the dynamics of the market for all the time, and not only for the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
December 05, 2018, 01:44:32 PM
If you have invested in the last 10 months ago and you already lost more than -70% I would recommend it to keep holding it because you already lost too much to sell
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 05, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
in this case, just forget and wait until the prices are high again, or you can sell but then you will have losses
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 05, 2018, 01:30:14 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

In my case is hold is gold concept. Because now all cryptocurrencies are downed and cant sell our coins withing big losses. So now we should be do strongly hold coins till price will back.
Activity: 658
December 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
in conditions and situations like this the best decision is to hold and hold back to get opportunities and opportunities to make a profit
bce
Activity: 756
December 05, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
hy mates

in my opinion investment with crypto currency is indeed risky and we must know the risk by knowing the risks of course we will have confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

Personally, I think that you need to first study everything thoroughly and only then make the right decision. In this situation, I can recommend you need to buy more Aether and this will be the right decision. And in the end you will be in good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: