Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 21. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
Your asset has fallen in price, this is true, but if you sell it now you will lose $ 600 + potential profit if the asset grows in value. Think about it. When you invested, why did you do it? Did you expect a profit on the next day?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
when the crypto prices were down, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. but when the crypto prices start to rise we can sell them little by a little while waiting for crypto prices to stabilize. we must learn to be more patient, otherwise, we will get the bigger losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 06:50:51 PM
I think at least you should wait until next December to make a decision, December is always a good date for cryptos and this I think will not be an exception, in the end, you will see if it is worthwhile to continue making hodl or recover enough investment, what I will recommend is that you do not become greedy, if you can not continue enduring is better to sell when you recover your money.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 06:43:27 PM
Don't be so confused make an study on how you coup up in your loss. Wait and be patience to overcome your loss always continue the market watch list. In my thoughts the coming  bull market stand out and prepare on that.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 06:10:28 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
should all decisions be in your hands, you should first study the current state of the market so you don't make the wrong decision. I mean turn off your decision with the basic knowledge and possible circumstances.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 06:06:49 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Keep it, don't sell. The time when you think that it's the moment for sale and sells, then ETH is going up. So just keep. Due to professionals view the level of 180-190 is the bottom after which the ETH can recover to 1000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 06:06:11 PM
Don't panic,mate. It is awful seeing such decrease, but the best decision now is just patiently wait and nothing more. Don't afraid of loosing all, such decrease is an opportunity  to buy more!
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
Personally, I think that the sale will not bring you the profit that you expected. Stop panicking and hold Cool Cool Cool
I completely agree with you, because any sale will be carried out at current prices, which are ten times less than even the prices of ico.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
hy mates

try to be patient and wait. I see ethereum prices starting to rise again. likely to stabilize again. I hope the ethereum price can be higher than last year.
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
Personally, I think that the sale will not bring you the profit that you expected. Stop panicking and hold Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 523
September 29, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
It's your bad luck that you bought Ethereum at so high price but there is no way without hold. You could sold your ETH now you can buy with 2* or 3* lowest price. Best best decision is hold your Ethereum or some good Coins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 05:36:16 PM
It's your bad luck that you bought Ethereum at so high price but there is no way without hold. You could sold your ETH now you can buy with 2* or 3* lowest price. Best best decision is hold your Ethereum or some good Coins.
Ethereum is very active with their exchange volume. Since you are watching the prices you should invest in it at a low value.
copper member
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
No one would have ever known that the price of eth would fall this way.
Nevertheless, I think I should be hold.
Activity: 324
September 29, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
I think that you shouldn't give up as many traders have failed but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep on trying! the market will become green again! You need to believe in this!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 15, 2018, 06:02:26 AM
Trade according your trading strategy. Oh, you haven't got one? Nice, that means you are not trader but person interested in crypto. And if you are - than why would you allow others to get your crypto for third of price you owe it? Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
The best decision everybody can make and a good advice for everyone who want to invest in cryptocurrencies is, dont do it. You have no idea about cryptocurrencies, how they work and you never watch how the stock market works. So these is the best combination to loose all your money. So just forget it, there will be no other coin like bitcoin who will go from 1 cent to ten thousand dollars. The time where you can get richt with 5 dollars investments are over.
Activity: 396
September 15, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
 Roll Eyes ::)Perhaps the best choice for you now is hodl. Or if you know trading skills, you can earn money from other places.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
I think first you purchase at peak price , but now the price is in its lower side and you are confused what to do now. My opinion is that have you purchased this from your spare money , if yes then why are you confused donot need to sell, hold its price will definitely go up. So at that time you think what to do. Second if that was not your spare money then you are definitely in problem. Now only you can decide what you have to do because you are the only person who know your actual problem.my suggestion is donot invest the money that you cannot afford to loose.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
hy mates

Damn man! What the… 😒you bought at $900 and you allowed your money to fall down to $297…meehn,I can’t try such. If I was you, immediately its down to $500 I would have just sold out amd save myself from loss instead of waiting till now. I don’t think you have any other option than to continue having patience, that’s the only thing you can do as of now. Just have patience and wait till the price recovers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

Honestly, I think it would best to hold. I know this can be every tough when you see you investments falling and you see your hard-earned money going out of your hand. But still it is best to hold, because the amount of loss you will suffer from selling it now is so great which I think would not be easy to recover. Given that ETH is a great coin, it will surely recover. So just wait. Moreover just today it has showed some great returns of about 17% so chill out everything is happening these days in cryptocurrencies you just need to wait for the best opportunity to grab before the bull run
Pages:
Jump to: