Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 31. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:19:11 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

The best decision here is that you should keep believing in cryptocurrency and you keep holding to your ethereum. I also have some coins that have really dropped in value but I still believe that the bull will run again.
I will keep holding than selling at a $600 loss per ETH. Actually, it is an opportunity to buy more ETH to average your buying price. But it depend on whether you have confidence in ETH.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:16:44 AM
In bull markets speculation is fun because you get a good chance anything can pop. The trons, verges, small coins can become immense profits for small investments.

In bear markets, you pick through the blood and hope you nabbed the bottom. The 80 cent nanos, 79 cent vechains, 5800 bitcoin, 25 cent xrp, $14 neo, etc etc.

Sometimes you hit gold, sometimes the knife stabs your hand.

Only real plan is to lower your original price by dcaing lower than your purchase. Or, if the price is approaching your original low price, put more into it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Now your position is such that you can exclude all anxiety. Just wait. Lean back and just watch. The coming autumn is full of hopes for the best, success is yet to come.
Activity: 672
August 24, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
hy mates

The best decision here is that you should keep believing in cryptocurrency and you keep holding to your ethereum. I also have some coins that have really dropped in value but I still believe that the bull will run again.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 24, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
If you sell your ETH right now, you will take really big losses. ETH is about to reach its bottom, which is around 200$, I believe. If you can afford, it's better to buy some more coins at low prices for the long-term. Otherwise only HODL can save your funds, despite the correction, ETH is a reliable investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:11:12 PM
Buddy you don't need to do any thing than to keep calm and hold your any attempt to sell now mean you are selling below your purchase price and you should know it will be great loss.,
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 24, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
I think hodling to the end wouldn’t hurt you in any form
It’s by far the best chance you have got and you need to stand by it

Also do not panic, and Get Strong
It’s gonna be a better market soon

That's right. Holding is a good move, especially in this market because it helps you mitigate any losses and makes sure that you don't sell of your coins for next to nothing. You see, in the cryptocurrency market, it's always a good thing to see things through very carefully to make sure that you won't end up hurting your investment. By means of holding, especially during the market is down, it helps you, at least, make sure that nothing bad would happen to your coins, and you would still have it come the time when it goes up in value, which would present as the best time to hold it.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 24, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
Hold is the only good decision because if you sell your coins you will lost everything and never recover this, but if you wait to end this year price will growth and you will get profit.
i agree with you though i know how hard it is to resist the twmptation and not to sell everything i hope that the price will go up
Activity: 462
Good Morning
August 24, 2018, 02:49:25 PM
hy mates

i think that the price may go up and you may regret if you sell right now so do not panic and keep on holding i wish you good luck
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
Hold is the only good decision because if you sell your coins you will lost everything and never recover this, but if you wait to end this year price will growth and you will get profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
August 24, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
hy mates

if you can hodl it until december to january again you break even atleast i guess. or just sell it now and cut the bleeding then move on to your life.
price will go deep down until some guess news or big investor invest on crypto again.
Activity: 319
August 24, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
I think the best decision now is to continue holding you coin until when the price rise. I believe the price will grow to a very high price when the market recover from the fall and the bull run starts. Ethereum has good potentials and it will rise high when the market recover from the fall.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
August 24, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
Nothing will help you, only waiting. But you could really effectively reduce the loss with buying another Ethereum, consider it, because you could then very good equal the loss you made and there could be even 600 $ enough.
Activity: 67
August 24, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
Just now is a good time to invest. The price of coins fell already really to the bottom! I will invest 10,000 dollars in crypto-currencies! Cool
Activity: 451
August 24, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
I'm sure that nothing will down forever, including stock market and crypto market, I don't think only you loss money, all of us also huge loss from January until now, do you believe blockchain technology? If answer is yes, you don't have my reason to complaint current market price, don't panic and relax, our green day is coming soon
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
Hold it until it recovers. You don't want to loose that much. Wait patiently and avoid checking it now to avoid yourself into stressing out. Selling it now will only make you suffer.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 24, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
You hold your token and wait for good chance. Market will be a one time pump. Then you will use the opportunity. If you sell eth now you will be folly. So I think hold is the best decision.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
August 24, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
the only way out of this situation for me is to hold and wait, as the market continues to decline and it is necessary to press the right moment.
if want to sell your asset, maybe that is wrong decision.we need to be more patience while facing bad situation in crypto market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:57:07 AM
Ethereum blockchain has a long a way to go. It has good future. The prices will increase just wait and hold. There's no sense in selling cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:51:18 AM
the only way out of this situation for me is to hold and wait, as the market continues to decline and it is necessary to press the right moment.
Pages:
Jump to: