Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 26. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
At the moment, it is too difficult to make any forecasts regarding the Crypto-currency, because there are still no signs of a long-awaited increase. Therefore, it remains only to believe in the best ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
Don't be a hamster.Hold until the last.I think the psychological mark of$ 200 would be last.
haha Buddy, Look at the ETH today, it already lower than 200$. What is being with ETH? I think by this month, ETH still down and the prediction is 180$.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
September 09, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
Don't be a hamster.Hold until the last.I think the psychological mark of$ 200 would be last.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 09, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
The market is in the bearish mode and this is not the good time to sell your holdings in losses as the market already dropped hugely and a reversal is expected anytime and then you can sell your coins. If you sell your coins now in panic and market recover from here then you regret your decision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
Yes, everyone was killed by the news about the drop in the price of the crypto currency ETH  Sad All had high hopes, and only growth was forecasted, but I want to reassure everyone.) Friends do not rush to bury this crypt. I think its fall is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
This is so terrible and painful. Ethereum is the worst hit of all the cryptocurrency as the recovery speed is not compare to other cryptocurrency. When price of bitcoin  dips and when ever the correction comes bitcoin will responds faster than the rate of recovery of Ethereum. I will suggest you still hold and be patience a little more time before you sell off, selling now means total loss.                                                                                                                                                
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
Made the same mistake, bought ETH at $1000 from last year and only able to get out when it at $500. From there to now, I never touch to ETH any more and look like I made a right decision.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
Everything all depends on what you intend to do. You can sell and buy lower or you buy more etherum cheaply and add to your holding. These are the two ways to make decisions
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 11:01:31 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
If you don't want get loss, you shold be patient and don't panic. Just wait and see that the price of eth will raise again. Be optimist person and try to take the advantages from this condition. Maybe now the price of eth still decrease and today in the coinmarketcap the price of eth reach $204 but i think it just temporary. Selling your eth just make the price of eth falling down again. So, the best decision is keep your eth and patiently wait until the market goes better in the end of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Sometimes inaction is the most difficult way. Too late. If you are satisfied with a third of your investment, then sell. If you need money now, then sell. And if you are doing well, leave your investments for better times.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
September 09, 2018, 10:32:41 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Well if you already sold your Ethereum, you have freed yourself from the anxiety because Ethereum is continuous falling, this is indeed a bad period for ethereum, although I still have some eth the losses are still manageable I hope it will not go to two digits.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
Just waiting for the waiting watches are going to end, make a little bit of the bustle in the market has increased. The end of the year is going to come, history is like the ethereum  every time it is unpleasant to touch the heights, bull races are coming. Soon prices will be according to your expectations. Take care of your coins. no hurries.
Activity: 294
September 09, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
I think that at this moment no one can make any predictions about crypto market. The only thing you can do at this time is just hold only. You didn't lose anything until you sell what you brought at high rates.

I totally agree with your opinion, because at the moment everything is uncertain, you should keep then predict and see how the market is changing then how to decide.
Activity: 171
September 09, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
Decision made is always like a road someone has prepared to tread to reach a certain place. Decision you make in life will affect your life for either good or bad.it is a right decision to invest your money in a profitable business like cryptocurrency that will earn you much in the future. Make a good decision and you will enjoy it.
Activity: 434
September 09, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
I still hold some eth, but I sold quite a bit in the last few months. Didn't feel too good, but I am reminded that the gold rush will have to end someday.Like you, I am also feeling nervous of how many icos and tokens are dependent on the platform. One major scandal, from any of these, can set a boatload of investments back many months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
This, I think, is the strongest argument for selling during a market correction (assuming you don't need the money and are long cryptocurrency, which I certainly am). Why not sell high and buy low? It sounds great, but... I'm just not that great at telling the future or timing the market. When bitcoin went from $1,200 down to $250 in 2014, I didn't sell. At one point I sold some, but then it started to go up again, and I bought right back in. I was too emotionally connected. I think cryptocurrency is the future, and I don't want to be on the sidelines trying to buy back in at higher prices later. At the same time, if I had sold at the top and bought near the bottom, I'd have a heck of a lot more cryptocurrency than I do right now. This is a strong argument to sell and then re-buy later.Often times whales will destroy a market, punishing the price using their extensive currency holdings until everyone who isn't invested long term sells. Then they scoop it all up cheap and enjoy new all time highs with more than they started with.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
September 09, 2018, 06:24:32 AM
Seriously? You let your investment went  down to almost -80%? A lot of money already wiped out to you funds because you are holding those incorrectly. Most investors realizing now that there are also risk when holding for long term. You are only locking your funds for a bigger opportunity where you could trade them in bull run for a profit or cut losses in bearish days. I know how that feels and if I were you, you better sell those right now and invest to an altcoin that have potential which is lower that $1. Today the best time to buy an altcoin dude!
Activity: 214
September 09, 2018, 05:55:29 AM
I think that at this moment no one can make any predictions about crypto market. The only thing you can do at this time is just hold only. You didn't lose anything until you sell what you brought at high rates.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
Now you definitely need to keep all your Altcoins. I also buy coins from the Top-100!  Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:41:52 PM
I came to this market. Everything else pours out of this action. So you can say that this is my best achievement. Don't you agree?
Pages:
Jump to: