Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 27. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
Every person who joins crypto must have a businessman's soul. You must be prepared for profit and loss. One of the best ways if you don't want to lose is to hold the coin until the market returns bullish. I don't think you need to worry too much because this decline is only temporary. Ethereum will grow well again after this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
The best solution is inevitably you have to hold your ETH if you really don't need it. It is a loss if it is sold now because you buy at an expensive price at that time. One day the price of coins will definitely increase, so trust me and keep on being patient.

There is another choice - the guy can invest his Ethereum in a good ICO. However, here, he has to be very careful. The number if the fake and scam projects that invite the investors, is really great.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:57:19 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

I would seriously consider holding and doubling down at these prices.  You could get yoru average down to $450!  I believe Ethereum is going to $900 again easily so you can also just chill and wait longer. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:46:33 AM
No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
I'm always take the simplest method, I believe in this concept: never sell in red. I think eth will recover its right price. In the meantime, forget it. Yes, simple as that, how about you mate?
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
September 04, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
I suggest holding your ethereum. if you sell at the bear market then you will experience a loss. be patient and wait for a good time to sell your assets.
I prefer to do that kind of idea like holding your ethereum to avoid cut or loss. The best and right decision for now is just to hold your coins and wait until the good time comes so that you may avoid heavy loss. Holding is the key!
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
it looks like you lost 75% of your investment, if you sell now you will obviously lose.

I think you have to hold it a little longer, I'm sure Ethereum's price will rise again at the end of next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Hey there.
I think you should hold your asset; because if you sell it now, you will lose your money. Today, We can see that the price of Ethereum is rise again. And based on the case that happens last year, the price is great at the end of the year. So, just wait for it Smiley
Activity: 658
September 04, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
Be patient and hold, because the season is very close where the ethereum is rising. Next time, watch the price and you should buy at a low price. Just wait and the value of ethereum will increase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
hy mates

Hold it and try not to see the market daily. It is better to try to forget it for some time by focusing on other activity while the market is in the downtrend.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
I made a purchase last march and until now the price is below to my capital. Can't do anything with this bear market. I just let my coin sleep at the exchange and wait for the right time to come. I hopeful this coming year end it will pump and I will made profit. It's been a quite long for my money to just sleep I hope it will be in action before 2018 will end.
Activity: 457
September 04, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
I am concerned about what happened to you, but you have to deal with it with patience. Indeed, I also feel a tremendous impact from this very volatile and critical market situation. I also did not get the benefits that I expected. This might be a difficult time that you have to face but if you decide to sell your coins now then you will lose a lot. You should be more patient to hold the coin until the market returns to normal. I also cannot determine when the market returns to normal but I am sure that it will happen. Moreover ethereum is a very potential coin and brings real benefits. I am sure that someday ethereum prices will get stronger because ethereum brings technology that can help human work.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
September 04, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
I think you should be patient and dont look for the price everyday. If you bought at 900$, you should think that yours investment is lost and ignore it for a while. Keep working other job and wait for the end of year.
Activity: 645
September 04, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
The best solution is inevitably you have to hold your ETH if you really don't need it. It is a loss if it is sold now because you buy at an expensive price at that time. One day the price of coins will definitely increase, so trust me and keep on being patient.

For those who work with the cryptocurrency very need to be patient. Otherwise, it may end badly
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
Activity: 645
September 04, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
The best decision to do right now is to hold more longer. Need more patience for the market price will increase

I thin so. Now is not good time for selling.
Need to wait sometime and be patient
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 04:16:24 AM
hy mates

if you sell it now, of course you will lose very much. but I think you can buy in larger quantities for now. that way you will compensate for the investment results last December. there are many good options for short trading, and this will require experience of course.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
September 04, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
You are too hasty to invest so you are wrong to buy ethereum prices. but that doesn't matter ethereum has a very bright future ethereum won't keep going down and there must be a bull run. my advice lasts until the end of the year
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 03:35:26 AM
The best decision in my opinion is a decision taken by making a previous analysis. Without making an analysis, I assume that the decision is merely speculation. A good decision is a decision made using a clear rationale. Decisions that are only affected by many people's issues are not good decisions. Other than that to get this good decision one must have patience and a calm attitude. Without these two attitudes, someone will only be wrong in making decisions. Like your case, I will be patient in waiting for a good market price. I am sure that ethereum is the most potential coin in the future so if you are patient in the long run, you will get many benefits.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
September 04, 2018, 03:28:37 AM
There are many peoples like you, mate. We bought at 900 USD and hodl to make 1800 USD but we are seeing now 290 USD! But, don't be upset, leave that what you invested. Try to make new money from this dip market. This is the best time to trade crypto coins. And of course make a lesson from this mistake! Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: