Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the best decision - page 30. (Read 70595 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:22:49 PM
To me, the best decision is risk but don't risk in ignorance. calculate yourself, study the ICO  you which to invest in, check there list in market, go through there White paper by doing that I think you are good to take a good decision in ICO.
Activity: 118
August 25, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
I know you are very confused about this but you don't face it alone. if you sell your coins now, you will lose everything. I think the market will rise again. at least wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 32
August 25, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
I think you should buy eth again because anytime eth price hit 400+ so that in a short time you can collect quick profit. eth price is now reasonable its time to reinvest or average your token price.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 03:31:36 PM
It is hard to predict but the current hold ETH is still a better option than selling them. Market signals are not yet clear but we all expect growth at the end of the year, so the value of bitcoin and altcoins can grow well. You need to wait patiently for the next time, about $ 300 for an ETH is the price near the bottom and then sell the current time will be able to regret the next time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
ethereum is an excellent coin that can be kept all the time, now the whole market has fallen, this is temporary, wait and you will remain in the winning position!
Activity: 67
August 25, 2018, 02:29:32 PM
I'm buying Ethereum and Bitcoin now 50/50. They are equally strong and together fell well in price!  Wink Wink
Activity: 48
August 25, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
this is very huge loss. I know how it feels ...Hodl would be the last thing you would want to hear. I have always say this and would continue to say. Please don't invest what you can't afford to risk....You have to take calculated risk..The best advice i can give you is still hold..Well you might say am not in your shoes does why am saying this but actually does not the case. If you sell, you're still in deep trouble of losses. Once you're in, you're in... Take bold step and hold. You might recover everything...
Activity: 728
August 25, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
I think that the best decision is to sell all your ETH especially if you have lost relatively small amount because ETH is one of the weakest assets and it seems for me that ETH will be cost less 300$ for quite long period of time. Look at the chart it is obviously that somebody moves ETH lower and lower and it is possible that we will see ETH lower 200$ soon. Let us compare BTC and ETH in the current bearish market BTC is in stagnation and BTC is not falling but ETH is very weak ETH has increased spread with BTC up to 1:20 (it was approximately 1:10 not so long ago) and ETH is still in the downtrend. I consider that all potential investors should run away from ETH
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 25, 2018, 11:13:53 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

I would suggest you to.hold until it recovers again. my point is there is no sense in selling your ethereum right now as the price is so cheap. As you said tou bought it last december at 900usd so if you will sell it at 297usd you will lose a lot. wait until December for sure it will recover .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
For me, I would suggest to be the best decision should be made is we are facing a bad situation on a crypto like all tokes are going down / became in the lowest price, just be patient on, hold on it and wait for the right time to raise it up. Hold now and Sell later.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
August 25, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
crypto market will always go through correction period from time to time, so it is a normal thing and during this time patience is high needed, Just hold your coins and relax, the market will still improve
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 25, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

I am very sorry you are facing this kind of down trend market situation,I am quite that you are not the only one experiencing this ugly situation,my advice to you is to be patience and believe that every thing is going to be alright in the nearest future. Please don't sell at a loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 25, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
I believe the best choice is to hold your crypto assets still because crypto world is developing and prices will go up in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
hy mates

Well mate, you are the only one experiencing that kind of frustration in the crypto world.  A lot of investors and going holders also in doubt. But all I can I advise is wait and hold your coins. You have nothing to lose if you will hold it. If you do analysis for the past few years of the crypto market. The price trends are rising at the end of the year. So don't worry the price of your ETH will soon rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Personally, I will think that the right decision to do right now is holding your ETH. There is no need for you to sell them right now without the very bad condition of the money necessity. if you only fear about the next market of ETH, just be patient. The Ethereum may not be able to recover in this only one or two months. Hence, just be patient and calm in deciding the right ways to do right now.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
August 25, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
If you are losing more than 70% on your ethereum holdings, you might as well hold on to see where it will end! There is no logic nor common sense in selling your ethereum now, I will advice that you hold!

It depends on the amount, but I agree in general. Ethereum is down 80% since January and in my case (I bought 0.15 at the time, not with USD, with BCH, but still) it's pointless to sell ETH now because I rather wait and see if those $40 in ETH I have will become $200 again. But if someone has $200 worth of ETH now he/she might think $200 is still better than nothing, especially if its a significant amount for them. So idk what to suggest, but if you want to know my opinion, I'm positive that ETH will be at its ATH again no later than in 6 months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
for me.
it's better to hold you because we see the market value too low.
so be careful not to lose money. and you should ask the people in the forum for you to know the trading strategy as you earn more money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
If you are losing more than 70% on your ethereum holdings, you might as well hold on to see where it will end! There is no logic nor common sense in selling your ethereum now, I will advice that you hold!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 25, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
I believe in this concept: never sell in red. I think eth will recover its right price. In the meantime, forget it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
August 25, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
hy mates

The market, this is the place where money passes from one person to another. Which of them is more prepared and wins. This is not the place where there is easy money. Yes, you can earn easily, but for this you still need to make an effort, let not physical, but they are. My advice to you: forget about your investment until 2023. Then sell much more expensive, on a new cycle. In the meantime, say good-bye to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: