Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment? - page 8. (Read 11084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 16, 2015, 05:45:33 AM
The problematik is not to know what is the best investment but:
what is the best investment for you and what you wait from an investment.

if I talk you about an investment where you need 1BTC and you have only 10000 satoshi,it can be the best one among the best ones you are not interested or you can not profit from it.

it is impossible to talk about the best investment because it does not exist "in general".

You cannot compare too different kinds of investment it is why you cannot say that this one is better than this one.

it is why all messages here are out of topic...(except mine)(lol)

BUT...
this does not mean that all this "reply" are not interesting...

EDITION:
It seems I'm not the only one being right (lol)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 05:39:57 AM
There aren't any best investment, it depends on many condition such as location, trend, hype, demand/supply, manipulation by whales/governments & other condition. So, you should pick which one is best investment for you.
HYIP, ponzi, MMM, MLM & pyramid scheme isn't form of investment, but something similar with gambling. If you invest/withdraw too late, most likely you'll lose everything.

I think bitcoin trading is the best & most risky investment, because you can get a lot of profit/losses with high bitcoin volatility.
yeah agree, although it has the risk of losing, but I think trade is the most safe and good to make money, compared with gambling, hyip, or other risky
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 05:30:27 AM
Gold may be a good one in these times..
in my knowledge, gold prices always go down every year, are you sure to invest in gold?
bitcoin is more promising than gold
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
November 16, 2015, 12:45:10 AM
Gold may be a good one in these times..
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 16, 2015, 12:40:04 AM
Has anyone ever invested in REITs?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 15, 2015, 06:50:14 PM
Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?
Real estate and Bitcoins.
You can have a lot of money from investing on it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 15, 2015, 04:34:34 AM
But I do see bitcoin as mid-long term investment. Unlike gold the do not need to wait for some 10 or 15 years for a good return from bitcoin. We can expect very much decent return from bitcoin within two or three years itself.

The bitcoin is not a good medium term investment as the price is too volatile. The volatility is over 40% a year. So  it cannot be regarded as a store of value. When the bitcoin is adopted more, its value will increase and the volatility will decrease, it can be a good investment.

Maybe bitcoin is not suitable for midterm investments. But those who have invested in bitcoin by 2012 December at the price of $12, must be in profit in 2015 November at least 20 times. So bitcoin is the best investment if you are ready to hold for some long time like 2 to 3 years.

Yes by 2012 end bitcoin prices were around $12 to $13.  2000% profit is not imaginable with the any other investment vehicle. I strongly believe bitcoin is the most profitable investment that to available to us. For those who were wealthy by the year of 1960's had the chance to buy shares of Pepsi or Coca-Cola cheaply. Same kind of opportunity is currently available to us in the form of bitcoin.

I agree. What I do not understand is people constanly searching for 500% APY. If they see an opportunity to make 20%, they ll pas, cause it s not sufficient lucrative. WTF?
Find me another industry where one can make this kind of money over this short period.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
November 15, 2015, 02:56:09 AM
But I do see bitcoin as mid-long term investment. Unlike gold the do not need to wait for some 10 or 15 years for a good return from bitcoin. We can expect very much decent return from bitcoin within two or three years itself.

The bitcoin is not a good medium term investment as the price is too volatile. The volatility is over 40% a year. So  it cannot be regarded as a store of value. When the bitcoin is adopted more, its value will increase and the volatility will decrease, it can be a good investment.

Maybe bitcoin is not suitable for midterm investments. But those who have invested in bitcoin by 2012 December at the price of $12, must be in profit in 2015 November at least 20 times. So bitcoin is the best investment if you are ready to hold for some long time like 2 to 3 years.

Yes by 2012 end bitcoin prices were around $12 to $13.  2000% profit is not imaginable with the any other investment vehicle. I strongly believe bitcoin is the most profitable investment that to available to us. For those who were wealthy by the year of 1960's had the chance to buy shares of Pepsi or Coca-Cola cheaply. Same kind of opportunity is currently available to us in the form of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 15, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
There aren't any best investment, it depends on many condition such as location, trend, hype, demand/supply, manipulation by whales/governments & other condition. So, you should pick which one is best investment for you.
HYIP, ponzi, MMM, MLM & pyramid scheme isn't form of investment, but something similar with gambling. If you invest/withdraw too late, most likely you'll lose everything.

I think bitcoin trading is the best & most risky investment, because you can get a lot of profit/losses with high bitcoin volatility.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2015, 02:51:12 AM

Activity: 462
November 15, 2015, 12:37:41 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 14, 2015, 09:03:47 PM
I think the best investment is invest property,
Property Price Almost Always Rises!
November 14, 2015, 08:29:22 PM
There are multiple kinds of "Good" investments.

Profitable: HYIPs
Short-term: ponzis
Long-term: Gold

These are the only ones i invest in Cheesy

They've made me profit so far.

Why about long-term investment, bitcoin not included in the list?
any reason ?
I think the best investmen in long term is bitcoin

yeah agree didn't take a long time bitcoin prices could rise
bitcoin can be used for even short-medium-long investment i think
bitcoin isnt really considered a short term investment. only way i see that happening is if you expect the prices to go up tomorrow so you buy today.

Also thers traders that make money in the short term by buying/selling trading, not sure if thay counts as an investment though.
bitcoin as a short-term investment is very risky, you remember last week, bitcoin prices could penetrate $ 370 overnight
this is good for those who want a quick profit
Activity: 294
November 14, 2015, 08:24:15 PM
Bitcoin is the main currency ,even when there is others altcoins with their own market ,if bitcoin down the others will follow,and maybe one ore another survive ,but i doubt the price will stand as it is now it will drop.Bitcoin is the best investment return opportunity but the risk on it is high as well;soo cant invest all into bitcoin,maybe a 33%from savings or salary montly to avoid being lost into the bitcoin world.
stupid things when investing all the money into Bitcoin, agree may invest some of the money
we don't know will go up or down in price bitcoin, we can use some of the money for investment is not too bad if you lose
Activity: 756
November 14, 2015, 07:17:42 PM

any reason ?

bitcoin isnt really considered a short term investment. only way i see that happening is if you expect the prices to go up tomorrow so you buy today.

Also thers traders that make money in the short term by buying/selling trading, not sure if thay counts as an investment though.
November 14, 2015, 07:12:38 PM

any reason ?

Activity: 560
November 14, 2015, 06:55:06 AM
Bitcoin is the main currency ,even when there is others altcoins with their own market ,if bitcoin down the others will follow,and maybe one ore another survive ,but i doubt the price will stand as it is now it will drop.Bitcoin is the best investment return opportunity but the risk on it is high as well;soo cant invest all into bitcoin,maybe a 33%from savings or salary montly to avoid being lost into the bitcoin world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2015, 03:00:33 AM

any reason ?

November 14, 2015, 02:25:04 AM

any reason ?
Activity: 432
November 13, 2015, 03:31:52 PM
The problem with gold is that you never know how effective water purification can get, or when asteroid mining can become feasible.
Pages:
Jump to: