Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment? - page 10. (Read 11084 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 11, 2015, 02:59:24 PM

That could work in our country. Some wants the nearest to stay rather than always going to school where you might be late always due to heavy traffic. You can do some house rules, a curfew might work and no visitors besides family. It can work if it will taken seriously.

Sure that could work, but here there are too many free stuff, and many investment opportunities are ruined because of it.

I`m not saying it is evil, but it definitely distorts the economy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 11, 2015, 12:50:49 PM
Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

Hello,

The investment will be good in real estate, because day by day population is going on increasing, and the construction also growing on.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
November 11, 2015, 09:30:32 AM
Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?
Bitcoin or real estate in university oriented cities Smiley

Thats good but nowadays students live in campuses, or here they get free apartments from the government.

Better look for commuters, they are the ones that live in rent for the most part.

But always look what kind of young guys you let to stay in your house, because if the are young and party all the time, they might fuck up your house. One of my aquantences had some renters in his old apartment and the guys fucked up the walls, and needed a repainting after. He kicked them out after.

That could work in our country. Some wants the nearest to stay rather than always going to school where you might be late always due to heavy traffic. You can do some house rules, a curfew might work and no visitors besides family. It can work if it will taken seriously.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 11, 2015, 09:13:19 AM
Real State
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
November 11, 2015, 08:23:15 AM
ok...but how do you calculate the "risk/reward"
I have 2 investment systems where you do not know the risk and ...you do not know the reward.
Not easy to divide the risk by the reward if you do not know both...

I made a generalization on the basis of a layman that doesn't have the skills to model other financial options accurately.

On a simplistic level - a basic analysis of market trends and historical values would be relevant indicators for risk (in general property is relatively stable). As to reward - you'd have to determine that based on locality (i.e shifts in local transportation, various construction projects). Given enough effort you could produce a reasonable model for local house prices in the next 5-10 years that would be reasonably accurate.   
legendary
November 11, 2015, 07:48:27 AM
Bitcoin is incredibly intriguing. Personally, I still don't feel like I can fully grasp the pros and cons of digital currency. Bitcoin? I would say yes.

Yes there is still room for learning. And from a good point there is always something new. There is also always that is happening and it is exciting to see how it the currency moves. Sometimes a leap though not just a step. Through rise and fall I love seeing it changing.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 06:49:59 AM
Bitcoin is incredibly intriguing. Personally, I still don't feel like I can fully grasp the pros and cons of digital currency. Bitcoin? I would say yes.

Yeah bitcoin is the good investment option, but here diversification is the key to success and we need to diversify our investments in different products so even if suffer losses from one product we can recover it from other, So I would like to diversify investments into bitcoins and gold as I have more faith in gold as compared to the bitcoins.
Activity: 314
November 11, 2015, 02:01:59 AM
legendary
November 11, 2015, 01:56:37 AM
Great question. Now some people here asking where they can invest their bitcoin or other currency can go to this thread for some ideas.
Some thread could be purified a little bit.
Now I am trying to read some replies and might consider some. But I will still see the legitimacy for safety purposes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
November 11, 2015, 01:49:55 AM
you can invest your bitcoin in Ambercoin. you be a shareholders in there. guide for be a share holder:

1. get your ambercoin (You can mine it or buy it on one of the exchanges)
2. You should download an AmberCoin wallet.
3. Then move there coins that you have.
4. To register your wallet you just need to send a message to [email protected] containing your wallet address.

more for information, visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amber-x13-powpos-10k-amber-001-shares-buy-hold-get-dividends-in-btc-944408

be helpful Wink
Activity: 560
November 10, 2015, 04:30:44 PM
I see your list but the best one is bitcoin since with a small investment around 400 dollars you can make easy 10 and 30% income from it,the new year should let us know if bitcoin will keep growing slowly or faster ,as we are getting closer the end of mining that most people says it will be at 2100.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
November 10, 2015, 04:18:00 PM
Something that holds/increases it's value over time.

There are many. However, my pick is:

1. Bullion (Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Silver.etc)
2. Precious stones (Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Tanzanite.etc)
3. Real Estate (Farmland, Plots.etc)
4. Rare artwork (Paintings, Ancient coins.etc)
5. Bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 10, 2015, 03:33:55 PM
invest in stock is the best way to make a saving for me.

Haha you must be out of your mind. I would never ever touched stocks except I am a professional trader that doesn't look to invest in any of them but just buys and sells to make a profit. There is 10 times more speculation and malversations in the stock market than in the Bitcoin world.

Stock market is just a damn lottery nothing else!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 02:13:37 PM

To invest in a stock is the market risk, rather than investing in stock you can invest in real estate which is 100% secure.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 10, 2015, 01:08:48 PM

basically, if you can't beat it, ignore it, instead of joining it, It has always been what I did until now, and not only with money
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
November 10, 2015, 11:30:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 10, 2015, 11:09:36 AM

bitcoin is better stocks is going no where, besides the occasionally trend that shift and it is there for traders only

bitcoin is growing very nice recently, and it will explode in a few month with the halving, hell even litecoin exploded...
Activity: 532
November 10, 2015, 09:24:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 10, 2015, 08:08:06 AM
Where I am - the best investment in terms of risk/reward without requiring a significant amount of skill and effort is just property. Property just keeps going up. Otherwise - you might be decent at picking stocks or if you're extremely talented (and this is edge cases) - you could pick your own stocks with your own capital. But honestly, no one is going to give you advice that works perfectly as all forms of investment are about getting an edge over someone else - in nearly everything for you to make significant money you have to 'take' it from someone else (exception is business where people freely trade money for your G/S).

ok...but how do you calculate the "risk/reward"
I have 2 investment systems where you do not know the risk and ...you do not know the reward.
Not easy to divide the risk by the reward if you do not know both...
Activity: 140
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
November 10, 2015, 07:54:21 AM
These no best investment there is always risk in investment. You can divide your money and put in stock,bond,,real state, etc. Do.t put your egg in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: