Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment? - page 4. (Read 11084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 22, 2015, 01:02:43 AM
Best investment is in the stock market. ETF accounts are the best. That is a fact  Wink

the stock market can go up and down at any time, even the stock could go down and do not have a price, you're sure what to think with this investment?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 22, 2015, 01:01:08 AM
How much money do you have? If you have a big amount of assets, you should invest on Real Estate.
But if you just have $1000 or less, invest on Bitcoin!
how much money we need to invest in real estate, what is more profitable than bitcoin?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
November 21, 2015, 10:52:51 PM
Best investment is in the stock market. ETF accounts are the best. That is a fact  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
November 21, 2015, 10:07:43 PM
stocks can make you a lot of money if you know what youre doing, otherwise dont get involved. real estate is a always a good investment. and bitcoin is slightly risky for the short term.
my cousin actually lost quite a bit of money trying to buy/sell stocks, i really don't recommend that. i suggest if you want guaranteed profit go with gold ( it will be slow profit but pretty much guaranteed).

Real estate can be a good investment but you would need a ton of capital to get started, so if you have that go for real estate else bitcoin is the best option imo.

That's true, you can lose a lot of money in trading company stocks, just as you can lose everything in trading bitcoins. But gold? I'd say it only goes for holding your money and fending inflation off in the long term. It's not as good as an investment.

The best investment? Maybe a franchise or just like others said, real estate. Have it leased and you've got money coming in regularly.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
November 21, 2015, 09:52:31 PM
Everyone wants to earn a huge profit, and that only real estates can guarantee you as those are big deals to make, So I don't think investing all your money in bitcoins is the right idea, I think diversifying our investments in different products can make it much easier, So I would prefer to invest my money in real estate, gold and some in bitcoins.

Yes, building a portfolio approach to investing is the best. Consider the percentage allocation to bitcoins. It should be in low to high single digits, depending on your risk appetite.
Another factor to take into account is your age. If you are young, you can afford to take bigger risks.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
November 21, 2015, 02:31:56 PM
stocks can make you a lot of money if you know what youre doing, otherwise dont get involved. real estate is a always a good investment. and bitcoin is slightly risky for the short term.

Comparing to stocks or real estates, bitcoin must be a best investments but of course in long term. Both stocks and real estates are good only in long term, same way we can expect very big returns from bitcoin compared to stocks or real estates.

there's no guarantee that Bitcoin will stay around in the future. it's still a new technology, it's possible some other alt coin or something different takes over. point is Bitcoin is new so it's untested whereas property had been along for a long time so generally safer

Everyone wants to earn a huge profit, and that only real estates can guarantee you as those are big deals to make, So I don't think investing all your money in bitcoins is the right idea, I think diversifying our investments in different products can make it much easier, So I would prefer to invest my money in real estate, gold and some in bitcoins.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

Comparing to stocks or real estates, bitcoin must be a best investments but of course in long term. Both stocks and real estates are good only in long term, same way we can expect very big returns from bitcoin compared to stocks or real estates.

there's no guarantee that Bitcoin will stay around in the future. it's still a new technology, it's possible some other alt coin or something different takes over. point is Bitcoin is new so it's untested whereas property had been along for a long time so generally safer
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2015, 11:06:22 AM

Bitcoins doesn't guarantee you the huge profits in the future, neither stocks but yes real estates can give you some good profit in the future as the price of land, houses keeps on increasing every single day so I would prefer to invest my money in real estate and also some part of it in bitcoins and gold.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
November 21, 2015, 11:03:06 AM

Activity: 756
November 21, 2015, 10:08:04 AM
my cousin actually lost quite a bit of money trying to buy/sell stocks, i really don't recommend that. i suggest if you want guaranteed profit go with gold ( it will be slow profit but pretty much guaranteed).

Real estate can be a good investment but you would need a ton of capital to get started, so if you have that go for real estate else bitcoin is the best option imo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2015, 10:04:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361
November 21, 2015, 10:00:37 AM
I believe real estate and bitcoin are ways to go. If you buy houses around hospitals it is great.
Bitcoin is also nice since it has big potential.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
November 21, 2015, 09:54:18 AM
How much money do you have? If you have a big amount of assets, you should invest on Real Estate.
But if you just have $1000 or less, invest on Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 21, 2015, 08:55:28 AM
Invest where you will earn the biggest profit, after the fees and taxes and all stuff.

Bitcoin has the advantage of having less fees for trading and being easier to move and cash out(at least if have a local exchange).

Biggest profit means often biggest scam.
Ask yourself if the big profit is realistic.

As an investment manager (lol) I see that each satoshi is hard generated...

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
November 21, 2015, 08:33:45 AM
Invest where you will earn the biggest profit, after the fees and taxes and all stuff.

Bitcoin has the advantage of having less fees for trading and being easier to move and cash out(at least if have a local exchange).
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
November 21, 2015, 08:29:27 AM
I invest in Bitcoin long term  Wink.
I understand that Bitcoin needs to be spend as well. I am tryining to have some amount for purchasing services I need and goods if possible too.
Activity: 126
November 21, 2015, 07:17:04 AM
If you have the money, try to invest in bitcoin.
It is a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
November 20, 2015, 10:43:25 PM
In my opinion, the best investment is buy BTC and hold it for at least 2 years.
It's still cheap Smiley

There are no guarantees that bitcoin price will go up in the next 2 years at least, well its your opinion.. Smiley
technological developments will guarantee the price of bitcoin will go up,
future technological developments will make bitcoin adopted by the world
Activity: 168
November 20, 2015, 10:40:47 PM
It's still cheap Smiley

If we all simply buy and hold, what s going to drive the price up.
market demand, the need for bitcoin, we buy bitcoin, it includes demand
it makes the price will rise, i think
Activity: 658
November 20, 2015, 10:38:34 PM
It's still cheap Smiley
the important thing is not to panic when the price falls, bitcoin prices will definitely go up, 2 years or whenever, bitcoin is good for investment
Pages:
Jump to: