Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best investment? - page 9. (Read 11084 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
November 13, 2015, 04:19:02 AM
Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

So definitely precious metals in the long run, especially with silver in mind.

so it bitcoin, more undervalued than anything else, hence its potential are even bigger, so why i should not invest in bitcoin instead?

Bitcoins are extremely volatile...... It's hard to find a roof and a floor. But once you do, boom, you're rich.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 13, 2015, 04:14:23 AM
The best way to earn BTC is the buy them now and wait till the price and value goes up. Then sell it and wait till the price goes back down.

Thats probably the best investment

That s a bad advice. If we all do that, how s BTC gonna rise? If there are no transactions, there s no increased demand and consequently - no price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
November 13, 2015, 01:38:20 AM
There are multiple kinds of "Good" investments.

Profitable: HYIPs
Short-term: ponzis
Long-term: Gold

These are the only ones i invest in Cheesy

They've made me profit so far.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 13, 2015, 01:16:18 AM
I am also investing in technology. Buy and sell them in bitcoins and make profit over an extended period of time
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 12, 2015, 11:53:55 PM
Silver is extremely undervalued right now, and by that I mean it has more potential than gold at the moment.

That's been said since time immemorial. It hasn't really worked out too well for believers so far. There's a good chance it won't in the future either.
November 12, 2015, 09:49:03 PM
The best way to earn BTC is the buy them now and wait till the price and value goes up. Then sell it and wait till the price goes back down.

Thats probably the best investment
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
November 12, 2015, 02:55:15 PM

so it bitcoin, more undervalued than anything else, hence its potential are even bigger, so why i should not invest in bitcoin instead?

You can't invest all into Bitcoin. I mean you can but it's extremely risky. I agree that Bitcoin this the highest potential but it also has the biggest risk associated with. So precious metals should definitely be included in one's portfolio.

Exactly investing all money in the single product would be too risky so it is better to invest in different products which can assure us some returns on our investments so I would prefer to invest my some money in gold too as I have more faith in gold as compared to bitcoins as bitcoin is a new born baby if we compare it to the gold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 12, 2015, 07:54:42 AM

You can't invest all into Bitcoin. I mean you can but it's extremely risky. I agree that Bitcoin this the highest potential but it also has the biggest risk associated with. So precious metals should definitely be included in one's portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 12, 2015, 06:00:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2015, 05:06:01 AM
I believe according to me the best investment is one which gives you some good returns for a minimal level of risk. I prefer investing in Fixed deposits in banks and Public provident funds which earn me a reasonable rate of interest ranging from 8-10%.

I also like to invest in Gold, Shares and  Bitcoins.

you are luckily to have solid investment chance in your country. for my country, all the fixed deposit from banks and public/government funds etc are all 1-3% the most. even if u invest in investment fund, it is also about 5%. so the only way is to be risky and invest outside and on your own.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
November 12, 2015, 05:01:13 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 603
November 12, 2015, 04:55:50 AM
I believe according to me the best investment is one which gives you some good returns for a minimal level of risk. I prefer investing in Fixed deposits in banks and Public provident funds which earn me a reasonable rate of interest ranging from 8-10%.

I also like to invest in Gold, Shares and  Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 12, 2015, 04:49:36 AM
I've invested in a few ponzis, and all of them so far have paid out. I guess i'm... lucky?

I wouldn't say a investing in HYIPs are good, nor bad. But I'd recommend 'em. Grin

Yessss
I belive you can say:you are lucky.

I was lucky too because I have been paid sometimes (lol)
So I have not lost everything (lol)

Please do not invest in my systems...you will bring me unfortune (lol)
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
November 12, 2015, 04:18:10 AM
I've invested in a few ponzis, and all of them so far have paid out. I guess i'm... lucky?

I wouldn't say a investing in HYIPs are good, nor bad. But I'd recommend 'em. Grin
November 12, 2015, 04:06:17 AM
Buy BTC now and wait till the price goes up.

Thats what I am currently doing and i have already made $400 profit.

Now thats good!
Activity: 294
November 12, 2015, 03:55:35 AM
i think it all was a good investement,i just hope someday bitcoin will be the best  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 12, 2015, 03:07:57 AM
Currently bitcoin is the king and i doubt any other altcoin can get near it on the next years,if bitcoin dies all altcoins will die almost on the same moment,soo invest btc into another coin can be profitable but not the best option.

Not all of them, most of them start to get independent from it by creating their own exchange systems and their own independent valuation.

Bitcoin might be the gateway to the crypto world, but NXT has also a gateway of FIAT <> CRYPTO.

Some altcoin has built its own exchange in the wallet, or are going to build one. I think it is difficult for bitcoin to achieve the same as there are quite a few organizations especially those exchanges do not want this.
Bitcoin is a gateway to many altcoins. However some changes also has used litecoin, Monero as base currency. For example, Poloniex uses Monero as base currency. You can trade Dash against Monero.

I`m not talking about tradeable exchanges. I`m talking about vendors that sell to you altcoins for fiat.

You pay directly with bank card or other PP and get altcoin directly without needing to register to an exchange and go through all the major verification steps, although basic KYC is applied.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2015, 03:05:57 AM
Currently bitcoin is the king and i doubt any other altcoin can get near it on the next years,if bitcoin dies all altcoins will die almost on the same moment,soo invest btc into another coin can be profitable but not the best option.

Not all of them, most of them start to get independent from it by creating their own exchange systems and their own independent valuation.

Bitcoin might be the gateway to the crypto world, but NXT has also a gateway of FIAT <> CRYPTO.

Some altcoin has built its own exchange in the wallet, or are going to build one. I think it is difficult for bitcoin to achieve the same as there are quite a few organizations especially those exchanges do not want this.
Bitcoin is a gateway to many altcoins. However some changes also has used litecoin, Monero as base currency. For example, Poloniex uses Monero as base currency. You can trade Dash against Monero.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 11, 2015, 05:39:59 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 05:37:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: