Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins. - page 2. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance
The bestest way and safest way to keep all of your bitcoins is finding a trusted bitcoin wallet that hackers could never open your account. Never give any information or passwords on your email account and bitcoin wallet to a untrusted person and do not open your accounts in public places.
Yes, bitcoin is very safe until you don't allow others to take your coins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
There's Offline wallet or Paper wallet       
Activity: 266
You should do regular backups of a bitcoin wallet. Also always use the latest version of bitcoin software. And of course your password should be at least 16 characters long.
Activity: 42
Safest way to hold Bitcoin-
7 Must Have Wallets: How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe
1.KeepKey – Hardware Wallet. The coolest looking tech gadget to show off to your friends.
2.Nano Ledger S – Hardware Wallet.
3.Trezor – Hardware Wallet.
4.Coinbase – Hot Wallet.
5.MyEtherWallet – Paper Wallet.
6.Jaxx — Software Wallet.
7.Electrum – Software Wallet.
8.TLDR.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
Here are some tips to keep your btc safe:

1) You should use an offline wallet with keys secured at some safe place. If you are investing huge amount, use multiple physical wallets.

2) You should also consider splitting your investments through different exchanges to remain safe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
the best way to collect bitcoin is to buy it in exchange, then send to the wallet bitcoin.

the safest bitcoin wallet is to use hard wallet like trezor and ledger.

ledger has a very cheap price and more secure if compared to stored in the wallet online.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The best safest way to keep bitcoin
1..Use highly secure offline hardware wallet
2.Don't save private key in your PC
3.Entering any link:first check then enter the link
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
According to my experience the safest ways are either paper wallet or even better a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger, which is safer because if someone finds your paper wallet he can steal your coins but if he finds the ledger he cannot.
the security of your wallet depends on your own how you secure your wallet. if you are careless and inattentive it will be easily hacked/stolen by others.
Activity: 50
I think a safe way to store bitcoin is in our ETH wallet, and do not let our secret pins be stored inside our laptop. Thanks
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
hackers are very smart people, so you should be careful to use your wallet. my advice should never combine your wallet with the website, and the bursa is not clear. and never transact using one's computer or using one's network. use the website and exchange that is well known and guaranteed
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
According to my experience the safest ways are either paper wallet or even better a hardware wallet like Nano Ledger, which is safer because if someone finds your paper wallet he can steal your coins but if he finds the ledger he cannot.
Activity: 462
in my opinion, the best way to keep your bitcoin safe by storing it in your wallet offline, if you save it in your wallet online you should be more careful and more thorough in opening the web, never open a web that is considered unimportant because now, many web fraud to steal important data stored and cause loss of bitcoin you save.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
thanks in advance
The bestest way and safest way to keep all of your bitcoins is finding a trusted bitcoin wallet that hackers could never open your account. Never give any information or passwords on your email account and bitcoin wallet to a untrusted person and do not open your accounts in public places.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I did not use offline wallet anymore because they have advantage of using this because it's veey safe but once you forget or reset your phone or device you will not able to open your account. Online wallet I use as of now and I think it depends on how you protect your wallet from the hackers and I did not experience any losing bitcoin because I keep my wallet safe by setting 2FA.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
Get an offline wallet and keep your coins secure Smiley
still not a very safest place. to be honest there was no a very safest place for bitcoin actually to save. For me i will prevent from losing all my bitcoin by splitting it out. by making a pieces of bitcoin will be more safest rather then putting an egg into one basket.
Activity: 323
thanks in advance
The most safest and best way to keep your btc is to store it offline and it will secured like nobody's can stole it from you. Also you have to be responsible even you did it because it's a must. You need to be careful especially when you do transactions .
Activity: 364
thanks in advance

You should keep your wallet secured by saving your password or private key offline. It was really hard to secure your wallet since a lot of intelligent hacker spreadout around the bitcoin community so all you need to do is to be careful everytime you do transactions .
Activity: 122
thanks in advance
you can use the hardware wallet, it's safest. you are able to save the number of your cryptos and none's possible to hack it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
In fact, I usually answer this question as a paper wallet. But I can not trust that much after the last issue on My Ether Wallet. I can not do it without thinking that it's more logical to hold on to serious stock exchanges. I think if you are going to use a paper wallet, it is best not to use the private key once and then use it once again with a secure computer. And, unless you absolutely have to, do not go in and out your wallet. We recommend that you use the time spent in trading the token in the Ethereum to separate the wallets used for the investment and only that investment will deteriorate.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
thanks in advance
For me to keep your bitcoin account you need to monitor it every other day or every week because you cannot sure if there is no one who use your cellphone or your personal computer and also if there is a chance that your bitcoin account choose your wallet wisely; do not leaving a public computer shop without logging out your bitcoin account.
Pages:
Jump to: