Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins. - page 4. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
keep them on a cold purse, and better minced Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Checkout Puut Wallet https://puutwallet.com/ which very safe and secured for your Bitcoins.
Activity: 49
Best Bitcoin wallets 2018: Here's How to Keep Bitcoin Safe

https://www.organicposts.com/best-bitcoin-wallets/  Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
It is better to use offline wallets, that would be secure to protect yourself from theft. If you use an ordinary wallet, make a password with special symbols and do not store the main thing on the exchangers
Activity: 90
The most appropriate and safe way to keep bitcoins by storing them in an offline wallet so that no one knows, unless we are private.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
for me, storing small amounts of crypto in online wallets is perfectly fine.
But for big amounts, hardware wallets or cold storage i'd preffer. I haven't heard  any
reports of hardware wallets getting hacked.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance
i use 3 wallets for btc and eth

Try blockchain,myetherwallet and coinpot.co

This three are good here in crypto for me with 2fa and run by so many years so they are good
Activity: 63
thanks in advance
Here are the steps you should take to keep yourself safe:
Always make sure the address of the site you're visiting is correct and not a fake site
Use two-factor authentication across your Bitcoin wallet and email address
Use the password manager program
If you're using a Gmail account, perform a security check.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
the safest way is using some hardware wallet that you can safe your wallet on your pc
anything like that is will safest way, for better save it lock the data, and don't give your wallet to anyone
and don't reckless thing and get phising by some scam web
Activity: 294
thanks in advance

Best way to keep bitcoin is using a hardware wallet like ledger nano or trezor wallet but you need to buy it first. Its give more security to your coins especially if you are holding a large amount. Just always keep in mind not to expose or tell your private key to anyone.
Activity: 154
make a safe wallet, like your own wallet.
if you do not really believe in your current wallet like MEW.
to collect bitcoin, you can mine
Activity: 266
There are many ways to keep bitcoin. Among the best ones, Firstly you can save bitcoin on your personal wallet. Secondly you can save in offline wireless. Thirdly, you can use hardware wallets. In my opinion, it is the safest place to keep bitcoin in these places.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
wallet with your private keys stored offline.
If you use it, you need to buy those storage devices offline to use it. Although it minimizes the risk of hacker attacks, you do not want to own it easily. If you are in non-developed country crypto, it's tough to own.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
There's a lot way in order for you to keep your bitcoins in a safest way, there's different types of wallet it depends on your use what wallet is fit for you. For example, your going to make a mobile wallet to make micro transactions so whenever you are you can use your mobile phone to make transaction thorough mobile wallet app. here are some of the types of wallet you can use to store your bitcoin. Check this link for more info: http://coinoutletatm.com/7-types-of-bitcoin-wallets/

1. COLD AND HOT WALLETS
2. DESKTOP WALLETS (Multibit, Hive.)
3. MOBILE WALLETS (Mycelium, Blockchain)
4. ONLINE WEB WALLETS (Coinbase, Circle)
5. PHYSICAL/PAPER WALLETS (Bitaddress.org)
6. BITCOIN CLIENTS (BitcoinQt, Electrum)
7. HARDWARE WALLET (Ledger, Trezor)

I would recommend using hardware wallet but it would cost you too much but there's a alternative for a hardware wallet and that is the paper wallet. You're  going to store your private key in the paper you. You can make paper wallet here: Bitaddress.org and before you make wallet you should disable first your internet. (For security purposes)

I prefer Hardware wallet over anything if the security is the issue but it cost you right because you need it for yourself. The mobile wallet is good too if you are a busy and travelling person but its prone to hacking. I don't like the idea of paper wallet because once its crumpled, wet or you lose it you will just say goodbye to your bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
There's a lot way in order for you to keep your bitcoins in a safest way, there's different types of wallet it depends on your use what wallet is fit for you. For example, your going to make a mobile wallet to make micro transactions so whenever you are you can use your mobile phone to make transaction thorough mobile wallet app. here are some of the types of wallet you can use to store your bitcoin. Check this link for more info: http://coinoutletatm.com/7-types-of-bitcoin-wallets/

1. COLD AND HOT WALLETS
2. DESKTOP WALLETS (Multibit, Hive.)
3. MOBILE WALLETS (Mycelium, Blockchain)
4. ONLINE WEB WALLETS (Coinbase, Circle)
5. PHYSICAL/PAPER WALLETS (Bitaddress.org)
6. BITCOIN CLIENTS (BitcoinQt, Electrum)
7. HARDWARE WALLET (Ledger, Trezor)

I would recommend using hardware wallet but it would cost you too much but there's a alternative for a hardware wallet and that is the paper wallet. You're  going to store your private key in the paper you. You can make paper wallet here: Bitaddress.org and before you make wallet you should disable first your internet. (For security purposes)
Activity: 266
You can choose and offline wallet to save your bitcoin,protect your password and your system from hackers and avoid checking suspicious links.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
thanks in advance
there are some wallet sites for bitcoin that you can use but not many of the bitcoin wallet sites that have a very good level of security. and I have personally used a local bitcoin wallet site in my country and this has been done for a long time and it seems like the local bitcoin wallet sites in my country are quite safe. and if I may suggest to you you should use a local bitcoin wallet site in your country because I think it will be safer.
Activity: 253
If you want to keep your bitcoin in a safe place, you should keep it in a trusted and secure wallet.
If you have a few bitcoin, just keep in a wallet that is secured. Like online or offline wallet. But if you have plenty of bicoin try to save it in a offline wallet like what they have mention. Because i think it is more safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
thanks in advance

the best way is hardware wallet, but if you trade frequently so you have to keep it on online wallet. online wallets are very risky. but i can recommended to you " Coinbase".

If private key with us , thats more security. myetherwallet is best of best. but you can only store erc-20 tokens only.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
The best way to store your Bitcoin is through hardware wallet. That is undoubtedly the best. Not only it virtually impossible to hack, you also have the full control of it through private keys. Just store it in a safe place and always remeber where you left it because once it is stolen or lost, it is list forever. There are advantages and disadvantages using this, just weign in those and decide for yourself. Investing in this hardware wallet is like having their own security guard. 😁
Pages:
Jump to: