Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins. - page 5. (Read 564 times)

Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
For me the best and safest wallet that you may use to keep your bitcoin and save in a long-term investment is the hardware wallet. Online wallets are so prone to hacking. But this hardware wallets such as trezor and ledger is an offline wallet, it is hard to hack by hackers.  Therefore hardware wallets is the safest, it's also the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
For me, the safest way to keep bitcoins is to choose a wallet that is trusted by many people. Also, secure all your private keys.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance

Stored in a offline wallet such a trezor is good option.
Activity: 490
Hardware wallets and paper wallets are safety. But if you have a big value. U need a case for protect them.
Don't use marketplace wallets. Don't write your private key any appear place .
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I am using coinbase wallet, to keep the wallet completely safe Bitcoin.You can handle this wallet and be sure your bitcane is safe.There are so many wallets. But I have benefited from coinbase wallet.
Activity: 186
how to store bitcoins safely, you can use the website wallet to secure your bitcoin. this website wallet is an external wallet that serves as a private key store, you can save your bitcoin safely using this wallet.
Activity: 322
Well as far as i know it is best to have bitcoin kept in a most reliable wallet. I am using the most popular in the country where i am in. It is very reliable and it is trusted by millions. So this would be the safest bitcoin keeper while you are waiting for the perfect time to sell bitcoin. It is just a matter of having a good choice with smart and strategic mindset when it comes to keeping bitcoin which for me my treasure.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
It was already mentioned in previous comments.Personally I used offline wallet which is ledger. You may consider using the same. Good luck and God bless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
thanks in advance
There are many ways to keep your bitcoin and for me you put your bitcoin on Offline wallet, paper wallet, just print it without internet connection and write down a copy of your Private key, hardware wallet, it cost a few bucks, but they are completely safe. and you choose that your wallet is definitely secure and if you want to learn more in different wallets go to  [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
1. Hardware wallet, if you are ready to spend some bucks
2. Offline wallet, if you are willing to verify everything and be tracked by the government
3.online wallet that lets you store your private key offline.

Everything else is just unsafe thus Don't even think about investing in them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thanks in advance

Hard wallet. Ledger nano is a good one though it may be quite pricey for some, but with all the money we're getting from bitcoin, it shouldn't hurt to spend to make sure that our btcs are secure right?
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
thanks in advance
The safest option should be a wallet that you have access to a private key, so if you have a vanity address that should be safe as you can import it in most common wallet platforms such as blockchain,info, jaxx, electrum and many others but I think a ledger wallet should be good enough.
Activity: 98
On my own point of view the best safest way to keep bitcoin is in Coins.Ph.This is a well known wallet in my country which is the philippines that is safe and secured.Also it is easy to use and hassle free.Coins.Ph is highly recommended if you want your bitcoin to be secured.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Use either SPV wallets like;
1. Jaxx
2. Electrum
3. Exodus

Or you can try more safer option like paper wallet or hardware wallets;
1. Paper wallet from bitaddress.org (confirm that you are in real website)
2. Trezor
3. Ledger
4. Keepkey

Whatever wallet you will use don't forget to make proper backup of your wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
One of the safest way to keep bitcoin is by saving all the important information about your own wallet and not giving them publicly. You should save it into something that has no reports of that wallet being hacked. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Some famous wallet is safe, if you follow the rules , for the example : don't let people know your email, private key and etc, and don't easy to trust some offering with good profit, check it first.  Hide your IP is better, but nothing is imposible, all can be happen! Stay safe.
Activity: 112
· Here are a few ways to store your
Bitcoins that may be safer than others.These
wallets are bits of hardware, external devices like USB
sticks amd memory card which you can carry around on your person. A paper wallet is also a relatively safe way of storing Bitcoin, although it requires a bit more and u have to keep very safe
Activity: 164
The safest way to keep Bitcoin is by storing it in Ledger Nano S. Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet. It also referred as an offline wallet. Online wallets are so prone to hacking. Bitcoin is very costly now. Hackers and scammers will do everything they can to steal Bitcoin. Ledger Nano S is the safest wallet therefore, it is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
1- A paper wallet, just print it without internet connection and write down a copy of your Private key
2- A hardware wallet, it cost a few bucks, but they are completely safe.

There is always going to be people who print the paper wallet on a cybercafe, that is the worst thing that you can do, so try to avoid it.

And a hardware wallet is always going to be the best option, seriously, but yes, sometimes it is expensive, and specially if you live outside the US and you want to buy directly from a re-seller, it will cost you almost the double.

I have a Trezor and a Ledger, and a paper wallet too, and i have most part of my bitcoins distributed between those three wallets, only to be much more safer.

Activity: 100
It's a cold purse, of course. All exchanges usually use hardware cold purses to store tokens, and their way is certainly the safest way to go. A small amount of bitcoin can be stored in a paper wallet, which is convenient for use.
Pages:
Jump to: