Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins. - page 6. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance

I am using original wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum. And of course some security measures are needed. For example use difficult passwords and never leave accounts of yours opened. Be aware about it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
thanks in advance

Put all necessary security options ON so that no one can hack your bitcoin wallet. Much better if using a offline wallet much safer than online wallet. You can also buy hardware wallet if you have lot of BTC to store..
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
You can keep it in your offline wallet is the safest way to keep your bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 23, 2017, 09:46:51 PM
thanks in advance

the best way is to keep it is offline. because online someone might steal it or hack it we don't know who but it is still a possibility. so writing it on a paper is good too.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 23, 2017, 04:02:10 PM
Just buy your own hardwallet and you will be safe and you have the guarantee that you'll be able to keep it in the safest place. But if you don't have budget buying your own, you can have a paper wallet or if you have a laptop then you can download a desktop wallet and keep those bitcoins of yours in that wallet and just connect that wallet whenever you need it or you will send to an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
December 23, 2017, 04:01:05 PM
thanks in advance

First of all, this topic isn't supposed to be in this section. Please move it here.

You could actually find your answer here on the forum or elsewhere on the Internet without the need of making a new topic. Anyway, I'm suggesting you check out this topic -> [General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?. You can find all the information you need there.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 04:00:50 PM
what's the safest online way to keep Bitcoin and other cryptos?

Right now I keep some in my mining pools. Because I am still waiting to figure out the new tax laws. It is connected with Coinbase but... yeesh it sounds like a taxable event everytime I touch it in there.

If it's in a physical device.. there is always the potential it could be stolen, or damaged etc...

One thought was to keep it churning in things like cloud mining contracts. Any thoughts?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 04:00:10 PM
There are two options to maintain all your funds safe;
1- A paper wallet, just print it without internet connection and write down a copy of your Private key
2- A hardware wallet, it cost a few bucks, but they are completely safe.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 03:53:36 PM
Offline, paper, trezor, etc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
December 23, 2017, 03:51:45 PM
You could store it in a offline wallet or a cold storage ,
I think it is the safest way to keep your bitcoin .
Activity: 13
December 23, 2017, 03:48:17 PM
wallet with your private keys stored offline.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 03:47:39 PM
thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: