Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best safest way to keep bitcoins. - page 3. (Read 564 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin wallet is the good option to keep bitcoin as safe way,most of the peoples are keeping in exchanges, this is very risky, there is more chance to hack the exchange sites, and if you chose to exchange then better to take good protect and safest exchange,
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
the safe way is dont use online bitcoin wallet, it just my whole opinion but the offline wallet is better than online wallet, like the in windows / linux or hardware wallet, if you just need to store your bitcoin without using in in a very long time i suggest you to use hardware wallet, but if you need to use it every time i suggest you to use offline wallet in your computer
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The safest way to keep bitcoins is in  a cold wallet and hardware wallet.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Generate the keys using a Raspberry Pi, fair dice, or other entirely offline method.

Keep the keys in a Truecrypt file container. Or if I'm especially paranoid, put the keys in a Truecrypt file container, then put that inside another Truecrypt file container, and maybe three or four levels more. You may, if you wish, do this with both the hidden and outer partitions to implement a system of multiple passwords shared among multiple parties, so that a 3-of-5 or whatever could be used to access the keys.

Keep said containers on multiple hard drives in geographically separate locations, so that Yellowstone won't wipe them all out.
Activity: 112
For me the best way to keep the bitcoins is save your bitcoin in your wallet to have full access to your wallet.It is better to use offline wallets, that would be secure to protect yourself from theft.The security level of these wallet specifically the hardware wallets.
Activity: 392
I prefer to use coins. pH for the best wallet for storing bitcoins. Don't ever give any important information regarding your identity like email address, private key, passwords and other confidential matters. This is the most popular wallet on my country (Philippines) because it safe secured to use.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
More and more people invest in bitcoin. So, the safest way to keep bitcoin is a very common question. If you want to keep your bitcoin securely then you should save your bitcoin in myetherwallet, you should not save bitcoin in your wallet on the trading floor because if the trading floor goes down you will lose everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
For me the best way to keep the bitcoins is save your bitcoin in your wallet to have full access to your wallet. Like hardware wallets and cold wallets are the safest. Those wallet can prevent and avoid your account to be hacked and prevent viruses on your gadgets.
Activity: 94
the best ways to protect and hide your bitcoins is wallets they are the very essential in your investment or if your planning to get your self into bitcoins there the first thing you need to have because bitcoins are so undetectable marking it hard to find if you lost it and might not get a sight of it again you should be wary of what your doing and be careful whom you give your trust because it might be too late when you know it, offline wallets would be ideal if you invest perhaps they are not dependent to servers that might be hacked.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
The best way for you to keep your bitcoins is to store it into a wallet in which you got to have the private key. Do that and you'll have a safe journey together with your btcs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
greetings, if you only want to keep your bitcoin without having to trade, I recommend that you keep them in a wallet where you have access to your private key, there are many btc wallets that are very good among them coinbase, blockchain, among others. You must find one that suits your needs.
Activity: 406
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance

They said that offline wallet is the most safest way to keep your bitcoin safe in any hacking method altough there are some online method also that can keep your bitcoin safe like online apps wallet blockchain.info which is i am using too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I suggest to save your btc in your wallet harware to have full access to your wallet. or you save half of it and turn it into a real investment or a real business like land and gold.
it's wiser for your long-term investment
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
There is no safe way to keep Bitcoin, the price on the market fluctuates, but when you invest less capital you will not be afraid to face the risk but when your investment capital Many of those currencies will cause psychological problems for you, I think you should keep Bitcoin with new investment.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Cold wallets and hardware wallets are the safest, and exchanges are certainly safe, but I would recommend it on the exchange.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
On my own point of view the best safest way to keep bitcoin is in Coins.Ph.This is a well known wallet in my country which is the philippines that is safe and secured.Also it is easy to use and hassle free.Coins.Ph is highly recommended if you want your bitcoin to be secured.

I understand that's an online wallet and one thing is for sure, it's never safe when it's online. The servers of these wallets isn't impossible to get hacked. I still stand by what i know that if you want the safest, you have to spend for it. Get yourself a ledger.
Activity: 406
The best and safest way to keep my bitcoins was to keep all the important things like your private key in a safe place and do some back up on it. You can enable your 2fa authenticator for your safety.
Activity: 83
The best safest way to keep bitcoins is on offline wallet and hardware wallets. Those wallet can prevent and avoid your account to be hacked and prevent viruses on your gadgets. The security level of these wallet specifically the hardware wallets.
Activity: 336
I think you should keep your bicoin in offline wallet or use online wallet coinbase. Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
i am newb & want to know the best and safest way to keep collect btc .
thanks in advance

for security issues especially on the security we create ourselves. of course bitcoin is the center of attention for the hackers in cyberspace. there are some hardware purses that are effective enough to store our assets. but prioritizing our PC is always safer than all viruses. and use security ranging from antivirus and close all open ports that can be inserted by virus or phishing torjan.
Pages:
Jump to: