Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best trading site now? - page 3. (Read 6633 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
August 15, 2017, 07:56:13 PM
Polo is still the King. But I believe just like Internet Explorer reigning during year 2000. Poloniex will be surpassed by Bittrex or by other exchange site if they will not improve their services.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
August 15, 2017, 07:06:11 PM
They say that if they can't verify through public records, they will verify through a mobile phone number (sending a text). Does anyone have experience with this? Will a Google Voice number work?
I firstly walked myself through their mobile phone verification and completed it, but it didn't result in getting my account basic verified.

I had to insert my name, adress, and the list goes on, in order to have my account finally basic verified. It's either a policy change that they haven't updated yet on their support page, or you need to contact them.

I had no other choice than to have at least basic verification, because without this, there is no way to withdraw anything with the limit being 0 (zero) BTC for accounts with no verification.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 06:48:29 PM
I was trading at Poloniex. But I transferred all my altcoins to bittrex. For me at the moment best one is Bittrex. My ticket even got an answer. Do you think is it possible at Polo? I want to increase my level verification from 1 to 2 at the end of april. My application is just answered. They want from me a bill with address and my name. I am not patient enough to wait for another 5 months. I have done second level verification at Bittrex in 10 minutes.

I was reading into Bittrex's KYC process. I'm not crazy about giving my name, address and birth date and having it verified through public records.

They say that if they can't verify through public records, they will verify through a mobile phone number (sending a text). Does anyone have experience with this? Will a Google Voice number work?
I am a Bittrex exchange user but until now I have never experienced such a problem.
About google voice number. Yes, it will work.
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
August 13, 2017, 11:50:36 PM
I was trading at Poloniex. But I transferred all my altcoins to bittrex. For me at the moment best one is Bittrex. My ticket even got an answer. Do you think is it possible at Polo? I want to increase my level verification from 1 to 2 at the end of april. My application is just answered. They want from me a bill with address and my name. I am not patient enough to wait for another 5 months. I have done second level verification at Bittrex in 10 minutes.

I was reading into Bittrex's KYC process. I'm not crazy about giving my name, address and birth date and having it verified through public records.

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
August 13, 2017, 05:59:37 PM
Also bitfinex and cryotopia are interesting exchangers. Bitfinex is similar to poloniex with its features (exchange, trading, lending) and cryptopia has many interesting altcoins in its portfolio.
But I would recommend only to put an amount to exchangers with what you will trade soon and hold the other amount in wallet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
August 13, 2017, 05:53:41 PM
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 13, 2017, 05:43:47 PM
What are some good exchanges for US customers to buy btc, aside from Coinbase.

Activity: 686
August 13, 2017, 05:08:15 PM
If you put aside the support issues with polo i still prefer their usability. For me it´s easier than other exchanges, more user friendly and kind of crypto for dummies. As for support, i had my tickets answered but the last one took very long, like several days.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 13, 2017, 04:51:29 PM
For me bittrex now is the best trading site now because they offers a wide selection of altcoins that you can choose and decide whether it become longterm or short term all of these coins can give you a great profit in the future

i prefer bittrex to poloniex for altcoins, for sure. polo has better UI, but bittrex's API and trading engine are solid, and importantly, they actually add new coins. poloniex rarely adds new coins anymore.

plus, there is a mounting pile of complaints about unanswered support tickets, missing withdrawals, and things like that at poloniex, so i would be wary of holding much funds there right now. i'm concerned there is a cryptsy-type situation going on there.
August 13, 2017, 02:28:10 AM
Polo is the best as the volume very big and many user,
Bittrex somehow has things/coins that Polo doesnt have it.

Bittrex will offer more coins, I like Bittrex too.

Cryptopia has big limit to witdhrawal, I like Cryptopia too
Those two exchanges both Bittrex and Poloniex is the best and popular for the traders . Especially for the big amount or the whales who are the most players on it . Bittrex is known for a Long term coins most of the altcoin there and there will be a slight delay of price to compare in Polo which is the First market to seen an altcoins to pump and dump and has a big volume of trades everyday.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 13, 2017, 02:20:03 AM
For me bittrex now is the best trading site now because they offers a wide selection of altcoins that you can choose and decide whether it become longterm or short term all of these coins can give you a great profit in the future
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 01:42:40 AM
Polo is the best as the volume very big and many user,
Bittrex somehow has things/coins that Polo doesnt have it.

Bittrex will offer more coins, I like Bittrex too.

Cryptopia has big limit to witdhrawal, I like Cryptopia too
Merit: 251
August 13, 2017, 12:20:59 AM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
Bittrex is the best site for me, this exchange site platform is the most often I used every time I do trade to their site.
Though some advising me to use Poloniex, but I am much more comfortable than polo.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
August 12, 2017, 11:33:42 PM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?

Not anymore poloniex. There used to be a time when polo is the top among all other trading platforms. But not now anymore. Although poloniex remain to be at the top 5 of course. Bittrex is the number one now. It was because of some glitches in polo exchange.

Yes i dont trade anymore on poloniex, it has a lot of issues and they repply the support tickets like 15 days after. I had an issue with a password and i could login to my account for more than nine days because the support didnt reply.

i'm getting pretty worried about the situation at poloniex. it was one thing back in may or june, when hype was at its peak and they must have been overwhelmed with customers. but i keep hearing that everyone is moving to bittrex or other exchanges due to missing deposits, stuck withdrawals and mounting general complaints about unanswered tickets.

you would think by now that they would be clearing through the backlog of support issues, but it seems only to get worse each month that goes by. be very careful with polo...
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 12, 2017, 11:11:25 PM
I like poloniex for its low withdrawal fee compared to others that compete with it. They don't trade more altcoins which is a minus to poloniex but yet I like trade there. Trades are made fast and so easily. Ive traded on bittrex as well and cryptopia. Although bittrex has some features like Max and the likes which makes it easy to use all your coins rather than entering the digits one after the other I still consider poloniex the best
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 12, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
Right now I think the best trade site is Kraken and Bittrex. I bought the cheap Bitcoin from Kraken and transferred it to Bittrex. I buy  Altcoins from Bittrex.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 10:47:03 PM
bittrex is now the best trading sites now as of now because of what big volumes have been no in their trading sites now. Well poloniex have been become if 5th best trading sites no because of what many issues that have been encounter of many users in their exchanges
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 12, 2017, 10:46:24 PM
You can like poloniex or bittrex. I think this site is best for trade . if you want to successfully trader you follow all site. All time you can follow youbit .
Poloniex is not best as bittrex right now. And i think polo just another shady exchange site with a lot of problems. not all of the site gives a reliable data to the traders. but the crowded exchange site give the more clue about what will be happening in the future.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

Not anymore poloniex. There used to be a time when polo is the top among all other trading platforms. But not now anymore. Although poloniex remain to be at the top 5 of course. Bittrex is the number one now. It was because of some glitches in polo exchange.

Yes i dont trade anymore on poloniex, it has a lot of issues and they repply the support tickets like 15 days after. I had an issue with a password and i could login to my account for more than nine days because the support didnt reply.
I dont use exchangers anymore, when i buy altcoins i use their wallet, for ethereum i use coinbase, for bitcoin electrum and for waves i use the waves app.
I prefer this because i am not in risk that the exchanger can run out with my money
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2017, 10:35:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: