Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best trading site now? - page 6. (Read 6633 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
July 27, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
At present poloniex is the best trading site nice user interface,all the coins are updated and they also have great volume,,they have slight problem with withdrawl and they have great problem when there is any big pumps
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 03:13:36 AM
Poloniex & Bittrex are the best ones right now for me.

But one advice, just don't make any YoBit account or else you'll start crying, the worst exchange that could ever be made is YoBit.

I have been using all of these exchanges for years in the past and of course I had some issues time to time and it's really for panic when it's about your money.
Poloniex and Bittrex both of them are good and have many different coins that other exchanges doesn't have.
Yobit is good too but recently I see that people are complaining that are having issues with deposit and withdrawal so I'm staying away and not using Yobit for many months.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 03:07:05 AM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
For what I can recommend to you is Bittrex.com this exchange sites platform was one of the best platform I used most of the time.
Poloniex recently only have some several issues.
Activity: 720
July 27, 2017, 02:34:40 AM
In my opinion, all about good trading website depending on ourselves comfortably or not, If I am comfortable in poloniex.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 01:05:06 AM
I agree with them who recommended poloniex for you, i also have the same opinion if Poloniex is best Trading site, I also think Bittrex is good trading site tho, that the second exchange i used till now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 11:12:03 PM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
The best trading website now is the poloniex Poloniex is tested to be legit.In poloniex you can invest your bitcoin,buy a bitcpin with a less value and sell your bitcoin with a high value.Poloniex can make your bitcoin grow higher.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
July 26, 2017, 08:32:14 PM
Poloniex & Bittrex are the best ones right now for me.

But one advice, just don't make any YoBit account or else you'll start crying, the worst exchange that could ever be made is YoBit.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
July 26, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
i don't compare those website i used but im currently using three kind of trading site , bittrex , c-cex and poloniex im visiting into different website to see how the prices go and to see if theres an coin that are very cheap and when it comes to another trading the coins there are expensive i buy it and send it to another trading and will sell it there = profit.
Activity: 823
SquidCoin.cash
July 26, 2017, 05:29:15 PM
I like to trade on c-cex because c-cex has small fee for exchange coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 26, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
I think bittrex is very good, their support is very fast.
My favorite crypto market is a market capable of:

1. Markets that care about customer complaints, fast in responding to withdrawal problems, and others
2. Provide chatrooms (unfortunately large markets are starting to close their chat rooms)
3. Selective in providing a trading menu (not just any crypto currency that can enter in the market)

And most importantly have a good team for the security of their technology  Grin
Activity: 308
July 26, 2017, 11:28:37 AM
i think a lot of trading sites out there, just choose what you think is good. i myself prefer bittrex and poloniex, because both of them in my opinion best with high trading volume but now many issues are happening in poloniex. i started slowly switching more to bittrex without leaving the poloniex directly.
- Yeah, I also like bittrex and poloniex because these are two large trading floors. Actually both have advantages and disadvantages different, so I can not say which one is best
- With bittrex, the transaction is quite good and it does not have much interruption in trading but the trading volume is small, sometimes the security also has many problems and is hacked. With poloniex, as you say the transaction volume is great, security is good but the support team is not too interested in ticket and many interruptions when making transactions at times powerful pump
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
July 26, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
I think the best one for now is Bittrex though Bittrex has limited coins but their support is really good and fast if compared with other exchanges like Poloniex or Yobit. I'm enjoying my trade on Bittrex and maybe Bittrex is my favorite site.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
July 26, 2017, 09:04:21 AM
i think a lot of trading sites out there, just choose what you think is good. i myself prefer bittrex and poloniex, because both of them in my opinion best with high trading volume but now many issues are happening in poloniex. i started slowly switching more to bittrex without leaving the poloniex directly.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 26, 2017, 06:51:58 AM
As far as i know,poloniex is the best and legit trading exchange for crypto coins.They try their best to remove scam coins.If you want to buy newly released coins,then bittrex is best for that since most of newly released coins are listed there.

It would be both for me. You yourself can actually do something to make your transactions more secure for example, by activating 2way verification feature. I personally trade more on polo right now as i am focusing on specific coins
Activity: 742
July 26, 2017, 03:54:41 AM
As far as i know,poloniex is the best and legit trading exchange for crypto coins.They try their best to remove scam coins.If you want to buy newly released coins,then bittrex is best for that since most of newly released coins are listed there.
Zrs
Activity: 299
July 26, 2017, 02:18:02 AM
I use Poloniex due to their reputation and offerings. They seem to only offer established coins and not unproven, and possibly scamcoins.
Poloniex is a Good site there are no doubt, but tomorrow when i tired to buy waves coin from poloniex i disappoints. There are no waves coin i mean they dont added waves on their exchange i withdraw my ETH from poloniex and send them to liqui,io and buy waves.I think Poloniex need to add waves on their platform. Now a day Liqui is a good site, they added all new crypto withing few days after ICO
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
July 25, 2017, 04:56:20 PM
i regular use :
poloniex ( most of my trade's )  Tongue Tongue

bittrex

and other's seen look nice and useful
yobit
livecoin
c-cex
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
July 25, 2017, 04:03:11 PM
All sites are fine if you are planning to trade with bigger volume coins like eth , ltc , nem , etc as all these are listed on most of the exchanges. If you care about withdrawal fees trade on poloneix they charge only 0.0001 fees for withdrawal or bittrex they are also a good exchange. If you plan to trade with low volume coins avoid yobit it is one of the worst exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
July 25, 2017, 03:07:06 PM
Poloniex is best for large volumes and it has base margins where you may easily get out with your capital.
Bittrex is the second best one with mid level volumes as well as many coins get pumped hard there too, but the spreads are bigger compared to Polo and the only way to get out is to wait and get them bought or dump.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
July 25, 2017, 02:58:12 PM
There are many trading site such as Poloinex, Bitrex ,Liqui, Livecoin ect. I believe Poloinex has a great treading volume. Any one can easily invest Poloinex safely and its too much profitable. I also like Bitrex. It aslo best treading site.
Poloniex has the biggest volume in the bitcoin trading market but there is nothing ensure that poloniex treats their customers in an appropriate way. Their activities are very shady and there have been many cases with poloniex. Therefore, I suggest you should not use poloninex because it is not good. Use bittrex. It is better and moreover, their newest statement has claimed that they will support any extra bitcoin existing after the hard fork
Pages:
Jump to: