Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best trading site now? - page 4. (Read 6633 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 09:52:47 PM
You can like poloniex or bittrex. I think this site is best for trade . if you want to successfully trader you follow all site. All time you can follow youbit .
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
August 12, 2017, 02:32:58 PM
The best trading site for me as of now is bittrex because they have almost the latest altcoins and also they have a good and easy to use interface for the newbie traders or for the regular traders. It is also good to try poloniex but they have some lag issues and i really hate lag on exchange so i just stick with bittrex.
Bittrex is the first choice of all trades when it comes to best trading site. Bittrex and poloniex are always in competition with each other but somehow bittrex has an edge over the later one. I personally feel safe while trading at bittrex because it is not only easy to operate but also the safest exchange I have ever used.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 09, 2017, 10:28:44 AM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?
Though many traders has said so many negative things on this forum about poloniex services but I still count them to be the best as I have never has any problems trading with them. I think you should also try to do some research on bittrex, c-cex and livecoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
August 09, 2017, 08:41:02 AM
There are many good trading sites such as c-cex, bittrex and poloniex becauae they all paying and there is no scam accusation but there is only one best trading site for me and that is poloniex because all of their coins is on the top volume market cap.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 09, 2017, 07:33:13 AM
The best trading site for me as of now is bittrex because they have almost the latest altcoins and also they have a good and easy to use interface for the newbie traders or for the regular traders. It is also good to try poloniex but they have some lag issues and i really hate lag on exchange so i just stick with bittrex.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 01:06:50 AM
Bittrex is the most profitable market now.
Why bittrex? A strong reason is bittrex does a filtering against altcoin to be listed bittrex.
So there will be no garbage coins in bittrex.

yup i to agree , Bittrex is a good trading site
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 01:03:28 AM
I used to trade crypto back in 2014 but left it since. Heard bitcoin talk on the radio few days ago so decided to get back into the game. Read up about recent tradings and notice that polo seems to be the IT trading site now with a very high volume. So is polo the best trading site?

I don't think poloniex is the best trading site. Poloniex a months ago had faced some issues regarding about their client to there platform in terms of transaction of withdrawal. There are other exchange platform that better than poloniex like bitcoinwisdom.com, bittrex and others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 07, 2017, 07:08:50 PM
Bittrex is the most profitable market now.
Why bittrex? A strong reason is bittrex does a filtering against altcoin to be listed bittrex.
So there will be no garbage coins in bittrex.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
August 07, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

I have used several different trading sites and the ones that are currently active that I have used are mostly pretty good depending on what is more important to you. I think Yobit offers more altcoins that a lot of them, but the trading platform for me is not very user friendly. Poloniex to me is the one I like the most right now because it is easy to use and has good volume.
It is true that there is a lot of sites that can promise a good trading for a high volume and stock of coin. Actually you could try it all but the best way to earn on trading is to work hard and to monitor. Because the success of your trading is much depends on your management rather than through the trading site itself. It is much better to set goals and to always manage your trading for you to earn and to have profit. Stick to the basic form of trading that suites for a good profit.
this is what I always talking about. Business is not depend on its platform but it is depend on your management and your strategies. Trading in bitcoin is also like business and it does not depend on any site as you said it depend on strategies. Let me tell you few tips for making batter strategies for bitcoin business.
1:-make proper investment record.
2:-read the graph of bitcoin price carefully so that you can predict the future price.
3:-set your strategic price when it comes just sell your coins and make plan for your next investment.
Activity: 348
August 05, 2017, 01:11:28 PM

I have used several different trading sites and the ones that are currently active that I have used are mostly pretty good depending on what is more important to you. I think Yobit offers more altcoins that a lot of them, but the trading platform for me is not very user friendly. Poloniex to me is the one I like the most right now because it is easy to use and has good volume.
It is true that there is a lot of sites that can promise a good trading for a high volume and stock of coin. Actually you could try it all but the best way to earn on trading is to work hard and to monitor. Because the success of your trading is much depends on your management rather than through the trading site itself. It is much better to set goals and to always manage your trading for you to earn and to have profit. Stick to the basic form of trading that suites for a good profit.
I think your opinion not exactly 100%, because if the volume of exchange you trading very small as cryptopia, coinexchange, liqui, yobit, ... they are exchange have small volume and very difficult for apply technical analysic to them.
Activity: 423
August 05, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2017, 11:34:10 AM
I trade on poloniex and for me they are very good trading site, there are some negative comments lately but I didn`t have any problems with polo. I cant speak about bittrex, but here on forum some people are talking very good stuff about bittrex, so if I`m not on polo i would be on bitfinex. I think most of the members here agree with me on this, yes people use other exchanges like yobit, bitstamp but i think first two have highest trading volume and many altcoins listed. I will stick to poloniex for now, I think they are good but if they get in some crisis I will replace them for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 05, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

The other beneficial of poloniex are the website support for smartphone devices, so when we traded on poloniex we can check the price on smartphone devices any where, any place and any time.
Poloniex has good secure and large of volume of transaction, so there are many chance to getting active profit daily, weekly and monthly and fluctuating of price is fast.

You can say that again about trading on the poloniex from a smartphone and checking on price from that. But that advantage seemed to have gone now. I haven't been able to place a single trade on Poloniex from the more convenient Tabtrader in weeks now. The API isnt connecting anymore. This has really become very frustrating. I guess that is a sure sign that all is not well with Poloniex.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2017, 09:47:07 AM
The beat trading website now is the poloniex Poloniex is an online mpney trading website that can make your bitcoin bigger using the leas of yoir time and the less of your effort.Poloniex is a tested to be legy website.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 06:22:23 AM
I considered Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Bitpanda and BTCC before finally settling on CEX.io (reading through this thread, I realised there's another website called c-CEX; which I wasn't aware of).

However, CEX.io is only into BTC/ETH (they have introduced BCH now and it hardly has any volume) while supporting a number of fiat currencies. They have a neat web interface, mobile app, and offer margin trading too (which I have not dabbled with yet; I have only just started trading and I am already realising 'investing' is the way to go since I am keen on BTC).

Now, CEX.io's support is not that good, but the couple of times I had issues, I sent them a tweet and they responded fairly soon. Emails, though, are another story and leave a lot to be desired.

Another reason I went with CEX.io - it allows me to deposit money using my VISA/MasterCard credit/debit cards (low fees too). As I do not reside in the US/EU/PRC, it is hard - make that next to impossible - for me to make international bank transfers (plus, going from weaker currency to a stronger one) and this was a point of serious consideration.

No comments on withdrawal yet, because I haven't had a chance to try it - but they allow withdrawals to your credit/debit card. Other avenues for deposit/withdrawal are bank transfer and CryptoCapital (not sure what it is, but the fee is just 1%)

All in all, it seems to be a fine place to trade/purchase - especially if is a beginner belonging to a third world country.

Happy to hear your thoughts too, folks.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
August 05, 2017, 03:32:32 AM
Bittrex is the best platform to trade , bitfinex and okcoin too
Poloniex is risky , lot of users had withdrawal problems , and support not answering tickets
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 05, 2017, 03:10:35 AM
Poloniex is my one of the my best choose in trading site I like the design and its platform but in this fast few days Poloniex have got several bugs and error I think because there's so many user that trade in this site, and always have a ddos attack in this site but Poloniex still a legit site. Because of this issue in Polo i'm currently using Bittrex and Lique  this is also a good trading site.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2017, 07:41:47 AM
I think is poloniex & bittrex, I am involved in the transaction
Just check negative trust poloniex owner has. There are too many complains about exchange and I wouldn't recommend it.
I am using bittrex and it's just fine exchange.
OP there are also lots of other exchanges so take some time and do research about them.
Yeaaa i have got several problem there too , really annoying even they still working on paying out and deposit.
They are still legit , just a little bit messed up whenever have large volume.
I heard about korean exchange bithumb , does anyone can make a vouch for them?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 31, 2017, 06:56:43 AM
To me i will recommend poloniex exchange and bittrex exchange for there are very good and reliable in altcoin trading. I have been trading altcoin on this two exchange site for a long time period and i have never had any problem with both of them. They both has legitimate coins on their sight.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 31, 2017, 06:48:52 AM
Poloniex and Bitfinex are among of best exchanges with high liquidity in trading.
These both also allow traders to trade in margin options the way you are able to increase your coins maximally.
The other beneficial of poloniex are the website support for smartphone devices, so when we traded on poloniex
we can check the price on smartphone devices any where, any place and any time.
Poloniex has good secure and large of volume of transaction, so there are many chance to getting active profit
daily, weekly and monthly and fluctuating of price is fast.
Pages:
Jump to: