Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 27283 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Normally it would be to buy more bitcoins and wait for the market to go back up before you sell them but if you already have bitcoins that you wish to invest then trading would be a good way to increase your bitcoins but you have to be careful and patient and make sure you do research before making any trades. You could also choose to invest your bitcoins in an ICO and when the coins finally go into the market and price goes up then you can sell and increase your amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
maybe I think the best way to grow bitcoin is to keep investing in bitcoin and some other coins and maybe for the long term because I think it's safer and more profitable
Activity: 386
There is no fast way to get rich there is always risk involved either in investing or gambling , i personally think that the best way to grow your bitcoin is to invest because gambling involves more risks and you can always get analysis to help you predict the market

Invest is really the nice way to grow your bitcoin ,because I think gambling is more risky than investing, but for me the way to grow my bitcoin is to buy more bitcoin now that the price is in the dip and I will wait until bitcoin reach the high price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
If you really want to grow your bitcoin you should consider a long term investment since bitcoin is unstable and it has alot of ups and downs. But you should learn first how to trust bitcoin and keep your hope. Also, you must have a strategy in selling and buying bitcoin. Sometimes, you have to hold your bitcoin for a while.
Activity: 392
Investing and holding if you want to risk you can try to trade but you need lot of knowledge or you can just try to join some campaign in which you will be able to earn coin and change it to btc.
I think the best way to invest is when bitcoin value will be $5k and hold it for a year and i am sure that the price of it will grow even x3 or x4 of it's value, and i think when the value of bitcoin will be very high, it will also be a great to invest it with a good ico.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
HYIP are all scams better void all of thosee sites coz it will make your BTC RIP..Maybe you could try trading or setting up your own bitcoin mining rig..its the safest i know because youre the one whos gonna be holding all your bitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

The best way to grow you bitcoins is to simply hold the. Into your wallte because it is much safer than investing it into an icos because they are not that 100% profit. But do not just sit and rely on that investment because we all know that investment are gonna take a long time for it to grow into the market. So better be working in some campaign signature weekly or even bounty for you to have a profits and all those bitcoins you will receive just hold it into.you wallet and money will grow
For me, there is no best way here in growing your bitcoin or portfolio here, what will matter is how you are going to make any way you know or you have to be the best way for you to grow your bitcoin. It is given that there are many ways to earn and grow bitcoins like joining signature campaigns, trading, mining, participating in airdrops and etc. but if you don't give your best in doing any one of these things you won't be earning good profit at all. Investing/growing your bitcoins will surely takes time, so give time. Do not rush things out and enjoy everyday learning things about crypto and in earning it.
Activity: 350
I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

The best way to grow you bitcoins is to simply hold the. Into your wallte because it is much safer than investing it into an icos because they are not that 100% profit. But do not just sit and rely on that investment because we all know that investment are gonna take a long time for it to grow into the market. So better be working in some campaign signature weekly or even bounty for you to have a profits and all those bitcoins you will receive just hold it into.you wallet and money will grow
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
You must know first how manage your money before investing to make them.grow. only invest what you can afford.to loose.cause this days investing  are sometimes turned into scam , the best way to grow your bitcoins is by trading .
Activity: 191
Any suggestions?

For me the best and reliable way to invest or grow your bitcoin is just by holding it. Wait for its price to soar high then sell. Or you can join signature campaign or airdrops for additional earnings.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
Any suggestions?
For me in order to grow or earn bitcoins,  I will simply join signature campaign,  bounty campaigns.  I am contented for this job for now and I will still trying my best to study and explore on some tasks that pays bitcoins. This is the best job for me in crypto that is legit and nothing can compare.
This is the best decision as it will give you free earning, bitcoin price increase and decrease but we should use both as signature and the bounty campaign is the free way of earning, we will not have to invest anything,. Buy now and hold for the long time could also be the best way of earning. W should try to promote our bitcoin so that it will increase very high and it will give us benefit at the end for sure. I always suggest all my family and my friends to buy bitcoin then hold it, but at the same time use bounty and the signature campaign as well because it gives us free money and it enhances our knowledge as well.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Any suggestions?

HYIP systems are very profitable systems for a short period of time because they are too risky, but it is possible to encounter very bad results even in the short term. That's why it's better not to choose. There are 2 different answers to your problem.
1) It is possible to earn USD based profit by doing Hodl.
2) It is also an option to raise the amount in your hand by buying and selling. It is a method that involves too much risk and stress.

In addition to these two methods, there may be a lending system on the forum, but that system is also risky and I do not recommend it very much.
Activity: 84
the best way to invest/grow bitcoin is to lend long time with it. Everything takes time and I know perseverance and persistence is a key to success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me the best way to increase is invest in altcoins that you knew that has a potential to grow choose two or more together you can increase your profit. On that way you can buy more bitcoin when time comes. Or learn to be a trader it has a big potential to grow your bitcoin but it has a big risk too.
Activity: 75
if you dare to store bitcoin in a digital wallet. until it reaches the highest price, you will be lucky several times. of your bitcoin investment value.
Activity: 154
Do not spend your bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge yet, that is the basic rule that you need to follow in order to find the best way to invest or grow your bitcoin. You should just keep learning and improving your knowledge in order to be prepared for the scenarios like this that you need to invest and grow your bitcoins.

Best way to invest is to take that money that you will spend on drinks, ballads you use for every month to buy in bitcoin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
Do not spend your bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge yet, that is the basic rule that you need to follow in order to find the best way to invest or grow your bitcoin. You should just keep learning and improving your knowledge in order to be prepared for the scenarios like this that you need to invest and grow your bitcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Invest directly with bitcoin and holding is the best option to get higher profit among the coins in the crypto market. Thus holding it abd get more patienve with the bitcoin value then for sure your bitcoin will be processs and time will come bitcoin market price hike will be feel and immediately it willbm create spark from investors but this time investing bitcoin is like a gold then literally grow as it is our previlegde that our investment wil grow. Of course who among us here that bitcoin in the the wallet are those weakhearted that easily gets tatood and leaved the scho 7Aja.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The best way to grow you bitcoin is the invest to the other ways of earning bitcoin like buying a excellent desktop computer for mining bitcoins. The other is by investing your earnings in bitcoin to other trusted crytocoins for a different profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Any suggestions?
For me in order to grow or earn bitcoins,  I will simply join signature campaign,  bounty campaigns.  I am contented for this job for now and I will still trying my best to study and explore on some tasks that pays bitcoins. This is the best job for me in crypto that is legit and nothing can compare.
Pages:
Jump to: