Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 2. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 2117
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 09:40:40 AM
For me depression can be caused by lack. Lack of basic ammenites and material possessions and also lack of a loved one. In general, deprivation leads to depression and this shouldn't be so. A conducted research shows that many males die from depression or end up having deplorable diseases. Since it can reduce the immune system.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
March 01, 2019, 07:53:16 AM
What makes us depress depends on the situation. There is no fixed reason, but what certain is that it is an outcome from too much sadness, pressures, and stress. It could be from work, school, or relationship struggles from family or even friends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 07:21:37 AM
Depression comes in many forms and are caused by many stressful events that one can't comprehend or come to terms with. Altcoin investment are one of many reason I feel depressed sometimes, but I discovered a way to handle my assets efficiently., and that is when I got to know Bitrus. It has a user-friendly interface and comes with various tools that I can use to trade, track and manage my coins. I specially love it's active and supportive community that constantly provides insights and certain expertise to beginners.
I got depressed too when my asset dissolve on some of my trusted exchange just after i slept for about 6 hours, i contacted their customer support and says that its because of a system glitch. I'm curious about that Bitrus exchange where do i find that one?
I've been on that case where my remaining coins disappeared. Curious about this exchange? You can sign up here on BITRUS
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 28, 2019, 03:02:25 PM
Introvert can lead to Depression. Lack of financial assistance. Boring life
 hatred. Anger, envy. So many things can lead to depression.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
February 28, 2019, 04:10:22 AM
Depression comes in many forms and are caused by many stressful events that one can't comprehend or come to terms with. Altcoin investment are one of many reason I feel depressed sometimes, but I discovered a way to handle my assets efficiently., and that is when I got to know Bitrus. It has a user-friendly interface and comes with various tools that I can use to trade, track and manage my coins. I specially love it's active and supportive community that constantly provides insights and certain expertise to beginners.
I got depressed too when my asset dissolve on some of my trusted exchange just after i slept for about 6 hours, i contacted their customer support and says that its because of a system glitch. I'm curious about that Bitrus exchange where do i find that one?
February 27, 2019, 04:42:24 PM
Activity: 520
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 09:17:35 AM
Depression in each person is more individual, there are no specific rules and principles for what reason it appears or disappears
yes depression is individual where depression can occur if their psychic conditions are not strong and cause depression will slowly
Activity: 520
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 09:15:57 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
the causes of depression are very many possibilities. at first he may have too many thoughts that he cannot express and finally depression, chances are they both have imagined the problem but have not run the problem and finally depression
Activity: 84
February 07, 2019, 05:25:02 AM
Usually depression is a person’s disappointment when he realizes that it’s all in vain. Why it happens? Because not satisfied with the need to which he was so long. But for me personally, depression is not a terrible symptom - rather, for me, this is insight and insight, when you begin to understand that something is wrong in this life, and you need to change.
Activity: 5
January 08, 2019, 05:13:01 PM
I think that it all depends on personal circumstances. First of all - how we deal with stress, whether our life is well balanced between work and family ... there are many factors. However, there are also many ways to cope and prevent depression. I hope that all who have a problem with it can handle it in 2019, I wish you that! Stay strong and believe in better tomorrow friends.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 12:35:55 PM
Depression in each person is more individual, there are no specific rules and principles for what reason it appears or disappears
January 03, 2019, 09:01:59 AM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!

I couldn't agree more. Perhaps, we should really find time for those who in need.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 04:31:10 AM
There can be a lot of reasons, and they are all different. Someone about the lack of sleep, or vice versa. Someone has problems in life and so on. The reasons are many
Activity: 28
December 19, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
loneliness in my opinion is the cause of many problems including depression
Activity: 80
December 18, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Depression is an extremely complex disease. No one knows exactly what causes it, but it can occur for a variety of reasons. Some people experience depression during a serious medical illness. Others may have depression with life changes such as a move or the death of a loved one. Still others have a family history of depression.
Activity: 70
December 14, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
Your own thoughts and attitude cause the depression. Change them and everything will turn ok, I tell you.
Activity: 70
December 14, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
Oh depression can be caused by so many things. But the only thing I can say certainly, is that depression can't be cause by sadness. It is very adequate emotion to be the reason of the depression. It can be caused by such damaging emotions like offense, hurt, desperate etc. something that hurts much.  
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 14, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
Most REAL depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain and body. Some of it might be due to a genetic abnormality or "injury" during the formative months of the brain in early childhood.

What is the biggest cause of depression in general? Vaccines and medicine... even though some medicine might alleviate some problems that uphold depression. But after there is medicine success, the medicine should be stopped!

Cool
Activity: 22
December 14, 2018, 08:12:54 AM
The surrounding and people you're with and sometimes what happens at home can be a factor too
brand new
Activity: 0
December 06, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
Genetics and Biology
Twin, adoption, and family studies have linked depression to genetics. But, researchers are not yet certain about all the genetic risk factors for depression.
But at this time, most researchers suspect that having parents or siblings with depression may be a risk factor.
Brain Chemistry Imbalance
Depression is believed to be caused by an imbalance in the neurotransmitters which are involved in mood regulation.
Neurotransmitters are chemical substances which help different areas of the brain communicate with each other. When certain neurotransmitters are in short supply, this may lead to the symptoms we recognize as clinical depression.
Female Sex Hormones
It has been widely documented that women suffer from major depression about twice as often as men. Because of the incidence of depressive disorders peaks during women's reproductive years, it is believed that hormonal risk factors may be to blame.
Women are especially prone to depressive disorders during times when their hormones are in flux, such as around the time of their menstrual period, childbirth, and perimenopause. In addition, a woman's depression risk declines after she goes through menopause.
Circadian Rhythm Disturbance
One type of depression, called seasonal affective disorder (officially known as major depressive disorder with seasonal pattern) is believed to be caused by a disturbance in the normal circadian rhythm of the body.
Light entering the eye influences this rhythm, and, during the shorter days of winter, when people may spend limited time outdoors, this rhythm may become disrupted.
People who reside in colder climates where there are short, dark days may be at the highest risk.
Poor Nutrition
A poor diet can contribute to depression in several ways. A variety of vitamin and mineral deficiencies are known to cause symptoms of depression.
Some studies have found that diets either low in omega-3 fatty acids or with an imbalanced ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 are associated with increased rates of depression. In addition, diets high in sugar have been associated with depression.
Physical Health Problems
The mind and the body are clearly linked. If you are experiencing a physical health problem you may discover changes in your mental health as well.
Illness is related to depression in two ways. The stress of having a chronic illness may trigger an episode of major depression.
In addition, certain illnesses, such as thyroid disorders, Addison's disease, and liver disease, can cause depression symptoms.
Drugs
Drugs and alcohol can contribute to depressive disorders. But, even some prescription drugs have been linked to depression.
Some drugs that have been found to be associated with depression include anticonvulsants, statins, stimulants, benzodiazepines, corticosteroids, and beta-blockers.
It's important to review any medications that you've been prescribed and to speak with your physician if you are feeling depressed.
Stressful Life Events
Stressful life events, which overwhelm a person's ability to cope, may be a cause of depression.
Researchers suspect high levels of the hormone cortisol, which are secreted during periods of stress, may affect the neurotransmitter serotonin and contribute to depression.
Grief and Loss
Following the loss of a loved one, grieving individuals experience many of the same symptoms of depression. Trouble sleeping, poor appetite, and a loss of pleasure or interest in activities are a normal response to loss.
The symptoms of grief are expected to subside over time. But when symptoms get worse, grief may turn into depression.
Pages:
Jump to: