Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 6. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression later in life. Certain medications. Some drugs, such as isotretinoin (used to treat acne), the antiviral drug interferon-alpha, and corticosteroids, can increase your risk of depression
Activity: 58
September 13, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
ok so the depression your taking is a personal one. i thought it was economic depression.

personal depression may come from unexpected events which does not favor us or somthing that too much worry us even its very little. They way how to overcome depression is the best part.
Activity: 38
September 13, 2018, 10:55:58 AM
Depression usually happens when our problem continues unceasingly.
can happen when we break up
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
September 11, 2018, 08:36:59 PM
There can be as many causes as types of persons, but there's something that is constant in every depression case,
and it's that depression is a symptom of re-adaptation to a chanching environment. When a traumatic event happens:
Your wife lefts you for someone else or your parents die or you can't get to be happy with who you are or with what
yo do for a living, you experience grief. That grief is your sub-conscious mind telling you that something is wrong.
You need to re-adapt to this new environment (Being single again or learning to be independent from what your parents used to give you).
That need for re-adaptation can emerge not only from external events, but from inner perspective changes of the world.
Remember that award-winning picture of an african child who was starving and close to him was a vulture waiting for his death?
(this one)

The photographer who took that picture was so depressed for that picture that he commited suicide.
I think not because he was sad for that little girl, but because what that event which he was involved symbolically represents,
it should have meant a ground-shaking experience which changed totally his views about human nature and existence.
Remember this world is in constant change and it has been the case from it's beginnings, so re-adaptation and depression
is something that all of us can experience at some point in our lifes.
Activity: 52
September 11, 2018, 07:34:18 PM
The causes of depression are as follows;
1. Disappointment
2. Unemployment
3. Termination of contract
4. Loss of lives/properties
5. Unforgiving spirit
6. Set back in business

Activity: 348
Merit: 22
September 11, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
the current market we are in.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
depression is a serious disease that can encourage suicide sufferers.
Activity: 7
September 11, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
I have such a depressive state caused the departure of a loved one in the long term. I was very sad
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
There is no specific cause of depression. However, several factors interact to cause depression. Drug abuse, age, genetic predisposition, family history, just to mention a few, are some of the factors which communicate to cause depression. In most cases, the individual seems to have a problem he/she thinks it cannot be solved or deal with.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Yes depression does occur for evry human's life but they should face them like a man, though i cant do that really  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 31
September 06, 2018, 08:39:18 PM
a combination of genes and stress can affect brain chemistry.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 06:37:50 PM
in my opinion the most common cause of depression is because of disappointment, someone who is very hopeful of something and finally disappointed
Activity: 34
September 06, 2018, 01:43:46 PM
Yes depression does occur for evry human's life but they should face them like a man, though i cant do that really
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
There are so many causes of depression.
The cause of depressive disorder in most cases are strong emotional experiences or severe psychological trauma. Depression as an extreme form of emotional reaction can occur in any severe disease.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
Today's illness is depression where stress levels are very high and mobility is also a lot of activity, so take time out on vacation with family or do sports
Activity: 17
September 06, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
because many think if there is a problem without consulting to people we trust
Activity: 19
September 06, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
i think depression comes from pressure in every aspect of life, be it work, marriage, business, bear market, etc.
man generally dont like pressure
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 02:17:36 AM
coins that don't sell hehehe
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
Depression is when you feel alone and you think nothing can healed your pain. sometimes you ask yourself"why do i need to feel this" you feel like you lose your faith and hope. and no one can help you to realized whats good in everything and everyday you live is like you want to die.
Activity: 12
August 30, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
Mнe кaжeтcя, тoчнyю пpичинy и нe cкaжeшь, вeдь этo зaвиcит oт мнoгиx фaктopoв. Hecoмнeннo cтecc oднa из пpичин и oбcтoятeльcтвa, y кaждoгo oни cвoи.
Pages:
Jump to: