Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the Causes of Depression? - page 5. (Read 5561 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
What are the causes of depression? Depression could mean sadness or feeling of disappointment towards self for not being fit for the society you live in. It could also be a failure. Failure to do the things to other people are expecting from you or what you expect for yourself.
Activity: 132
September 20, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
I think that it is because I hurt myself to the limit trying to be recognized by others.

I am Japanese.
There are so many to include potential depression..
A child who felt parental expectations and tried hard to the limit.
A worker who works hard to the limit of the company's expectations.
I will not allow myself to fail.

I overwhelm my mind and body to the limit so that I can meet expectations.
As a result i will die. I think that the defense function before that is depression.

I think that we should forgive others and allow yourself.
We should rest, we should refuse.
Activity: 29
September 20, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
Stress is the source of depression. Feeling things cannot be done or problem cannot be solved.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 03:02:10 AM
One of the causes of depression is feeling that there are no one left for her/him and no one loves that person. What he/she needs is someone to talk to and to make them feel that they have worth and that there are so many reasons to be happy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 08:38:46 PM
The Depression sometimes  runs in families and may be due to heredity, learned behavior or both. Even with a genetic predisposition, it is usually a stressful or unhappy life event that triggers the onset of a depressive episode. While the exact causes of depression are unknown, several factors appear to affect its onset!
There are many causes of depression , but few are known like having problems and they overthink about it and they cannot find a resolve for it. And eventually it may cause death aswell. Brokenheart is one of the cause of depression also , a wounded heart is sontragic for a person who feels it , and it may lead for a person to be depress. For a person who truly loves someone with all their heart , losing a love one is painfull.
Activity: 46
September 17, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
INSECURITIES AND LONELINESS
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
Overthinking can cause depression more thinking about your investment
Activity: 8
September 17, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
I think the main reason is, that you think too much about your problems I a negative way.
There are only a few problems, that there is a very complicated solution for it.
The rest is just your mind and how strong is your willpower.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:14:00 PM
I find that if I'am not succeeding in life then it usually doesn't matter if im succeeding in other aspects as it will always come to bite me in the ass. If you are happy, you are not depressed and being happy for me is being free of negativity affecting you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
thinking about futere usually make us stressfull and thinkng about past make us sad , we need to live at the moments  Smiley

Um, of course "Being sad is not an illness."

I think the real depression is not a feeling. It's not being sad after a break up. It's a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you unable to think happily. Of course no one has a reason to be depressed, that's the point. That's what makes it an illness. The fact that you're unhappy no matter what.
Activity: 44
September 17, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
Everything could be the answer. If it's not temporary, you should see a doctor for the right answer.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Maybe u are Bipolar and life gets hard sometimes hold on to the things u love
Activity: 9
September 17, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
Think positive and negative thoughts have no chance!
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
There are many, but holding everything just to yourself and staying alone literally not talking to anyone for a while could be one of the factors.
Activity: 30
September 16, 2018, 10:38:08 PM
maybe the impact of too much work in the office makes the brain stressful, not to mention the added burden at home, that's why people can be stressed out ..
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
many unexpected things cause depression, such as trauma, prolonged sadness, financial problems, to not having a job. losing a loved one, and a problematic relationship, or a situation that can stress him.
Activity: 9
September 16, 2018, 08:15:04 PM
Negative thoughts!
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
Country life, stress in your job or personal life, disappointments, confused mind...
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 01:24:10 PM
This is the reason you are less exposed to many people around you, since you did not practice the habit of communicating with people, or you have been influenced by an element since childhood, you see people are afraid. Many factors cause you depression. But these two factors are the decisive factor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
September 15, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
Depression occurs probably because our eating habits are wrong, or maybe we are depressed because of a very heavy problem.
Pages:
Jump to: