Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 4380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 05, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
We are entering an era where everything is possible and most of the stuff and not even imagine it by our ancestors. Nowadays everyone is interested to join the technical side of the internet so everyone can make apps and softwares as the like without waiting for anyone. This gives Bitcoins future a lot of possibilities, Bitcoin actually the future concept of our currency system which usually needs improvement so does Bitcoin take well show them the way they need and the reason which they are ignoring for so long.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
It can be said that February to April made many users pessimistic with the future of bitcoin, this is because the price continues to decline and it is difficult to rise so they sell though cheaply, but now I'm sure they come back again and have to buy again with the expensive price, the future of bitcoin is very promisingg.
Yes that is very right that in previous time bitcoin price was trading in a very stable manner, people have waited for bitcoin to become more popular and we start using bitcoin for different purpose, i am sure that bitcoin will be best currency of the world which we will be using for everything we want.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 05, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now more and more countries are regulating and legalizing bitcoin, and the latest one is Germany, I'm sure that this will bring a domino effect that is many countries that legalize bitcoin.

Good to hear that, in the first place the bitcoin is a good source of income and a currency of new generation. Well, we can not deny the powers of bitcoin now in our economy, being decentralized the payment transaction is fast and continuous to grow that other countries legalize to improve their transaction. If the popularity of bitcoin continue it becomes the top currency and for sure the price become very expensive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
No doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, now more and more countries are regulating and legalizing bitcoin, and the latest one is Germany, I'm sure that this will bring a domino effect that is many countries that legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
It can be said that February to April made many users pessimistic with the future of bitcoin, this is because the price continues to decline and it is difficult to rise so they sell though cheaply, but now I'm sure they come back again and have to buy again with the expensive price, the future of bitcoin is very promisingg.
because of the uncertain condition, it makes bitcoin users feel panicked and they immediately sell it without thinking long, they are afraid because the bitcoin has not been up and down. but for now we know that the bitcoin can go back up in price.

This is because the massive negative news about bitcoin, even many haters who pay a variety of media to preach bad things about bitcoin so as to make a lot of users panicked, but when false news is reduced then automatically users return to believe with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
I think in the future bitcoin, by the way, I even really believe, because it's almost a new crypto currency, which was not in the vastness of our world.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 12:54:00 PM
Bigger, stronger, more expensive. Future of bitcoin in three words, every years we have some rise, and sometimes bitcoin is making progress with huge steps, its almost impossible to talk about bitcoin price in the future cause it can be very high, high like a 1 million dollars high, it can be so big to occupy entire world, and strong so much that decentralized system can`t be shut down. My point of view for bitcoin in next 20-50 years. Strong prognosis for strong bitcoin, some of us believe in bitcoin more then others.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 05, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
because of the uncertain condition, it makes bitcoin users feel panicked and they immediately sell it without thinking long, they are afraid because the bitcoin has not been up and down. but for now we know that the bitcoin can go back up in price.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
in my opinion bitcoin has a good future. if seen from now bitcoin has a bright spot that bitcoin prices will rise.
Yes it is true, and we can see the price immediately reaching $ 10,000 may occur before the Chelsea vs. match. liverpool, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so I will continue to buy even though bitcoin prices are expensive.
or before el clasico and the champions league final  Cheesy
many people say ahead of the 2018 World Cup it is likely that bitcoin prices will increase. I hope that's true.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 05, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
in my opinion bitcoin has a good future. if seen from now bitcoin has a bright spot that bitcoin prices will rise.
Yes it is true, and we can see the price immediately reaching $ 10,000 may occur before the Chelsea vs. match. liverpool, I never hesitate with the future of bitcoin so I will continue to buy even though bitcoin prices are expensive.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
We see that Bitcoin is big money regarding the market as well as a lot of interest. Nowadays, developed countries get Bitcoin for economic development, but some places have not accepted Bitcoin because the economy is too low. Bitcoin will change the world in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
I believe in the future bitcoin will very useful and the price will always increase more higher than now, bitcoin will be use by many people and also companies.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin has a bright future.
Bitcoin adheres to the best algorithm for the coin category and embraces the Blockchain system. The technology applied to Bitcoin is also quite sophisticated. Nowadays it has been proven that many are interested in Bitcoin.
The future requires the Bitcoin digital currency in maximizing the ease of transacting.
Activity: 106
May 05, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
In the future bitcoin in my opinion will be a payment system that is very in use or arguably the main payment system. Because bitcoin is getting popular among new investors who want to earn a profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

If you will read many news about economy, you will find out the boom of the term "bitcoin". Bitcoin is becoming more popular and it is because of its stability and profitability. Many people will become interested to what is bitcoin because of its benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
Bitcoin will be growing and can be more popular in the future because bitcoin can be relied upon as an alternative payment transactions that can facilitate the general public from anywhere and anytime using the internet network. every year bitcoin will definitely experience a better change, it is certainly to make it easier for its users to feel comfortable to use.
you are right. besides, the demand for bitcoin is always increasing every year. meaning bitcoin becomes more needed for a development or something else. it will make the bitcoin will continue to be used.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 05, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
There are so many possibilities for bitcoin in the future. It could be accepted globally or it could fail on some nations due to their existing laws which could result with new currencies being developed by the respective government. But there is one thing I do think will happen. That is generally, the cryptocurrencies will probably be accepted anywhere and the market will then start accepting the digital coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
May 05, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
In the future bitcoin will become more famous and many want to have it. The limited amount and high value make everyone interested. Hopefully in the future more and more countries will legalize bitcoin as a legal means of payment. If the countries that receive bitcoin more then this is good news we can travel abroad comfortably without the hassle of exchanging money. Hopefully this will come true soon.
Pages:
Jump to: