Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 64. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 12:35:42 AM
The Future is 10 000$  Cheesy

Possible in 5 years. Not today.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
September 08, 2014, 11:15:30 PM
Unfortunately the greed that controls the legacy banking system with their printed legal tender cronies will have a whole lot to say about this
They will indeed have a great deal to say. But for the first time in history they can't say it while pointing a gun at the competition.

And with each passing day the world will listen to them less and less. With each new financial crisis the world will get sicker and sicker of hearing their lies.

With each new violent act the world will tire more and more of supporting their blood money. The banksters' days are numbered friends, believe me.

This is the end for them. A total paradigm shift. This is the beginning for the rest of us. Take heart, brothers and sisters.

We are the future, and they are the past.

Love that post
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
September 08, 2014, 04:07:32 PM

That might actually happen soon Wink

A statistical explanation why 1BTC may equal 1M USD in future...

Value of 1BTC (around figure)

2009 => 10-2 USD
2010 => 10-1 USD
2011 => 100 USD
2012 => 101 USD
2013 => 102 USD
2014 => 103 USD
2015 => 104 USD
2016 => 105 USD
2017 => 106 USD

--- Early Adoption Ends Here and The Price Stabilizes ---
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 03:00:30 PM
Mass adoption. Stupid money for a single BTC etc.
X7
legendary
September 08, 2014, 02:48:47 PM
The future of Bitcoin is what we make it...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 08, 2014, 07:22:27 AM
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
September 08, 2014, 07:20:50 AM
It will flourish I think. There are a lot of people depending on it tho.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
September 07, 2014, 02:59:04 AM
I won't be happy until I can buy my soilent with btc
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 02:54:28 AM
BTC as an investment appears to be rock solid... compared to parking your cash in a bank account which earns you no growth opportunities... why not venture into a much higher upside.... we are in a state of major infrastructure growth and a broad based public recognition... with today's price I can't think of a better time to secure coins.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
September 07, 2014, 01:39:29 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will be that BTC is a payment option at almost every place that you shop online, and it will even be an option at many brick and mortar shops.  I think it will end up being especially big at small business and mom and pop shops, where the transaction fees really affect the bottom line of the business...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
September 06, 2014, 09:01:14 PM
Unfortunately the greed that controls the legacy banking system with their printed legal tender cronies will have a whole lot to say about this
They will indeed have a great deal to say. But for the first time in history they can't say it while pointing a gun at the competition.

And with each passing day the world will listen to them less and less. With each new financial crisis the world will get sicker and sicker of hearing their lies.

With each new violent act the world will tire more and more of supporting their blood money. The banksters' days are numbered friends, believe me.

This is the end for them. A total paradigm shift. This is the beginning for the rest of us. Take heart, brothers and sisters.

We are the future, and they are the past.
legendary
September 06, 2014, 08:16:58 PM
I really wish bitcoin will reach its hand and spread it where it needs it. Maybe in the third world countries and more isolated areas.

If internet and literacy cant reach a place, Bitcoin cant do anything either. Stop day-dreaming.

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Very true but harsh.

The technology behind it can allow literacy, internet and more importantly.. FOOD to reach those places.

No day dreaming here bud. Money comes and go.. this tech is here to stay.

How Bitcoin will help to reach literacy, internet and food to reach places ? Can u please explain ?

did not say BITCOIN would, rather the TECHNOLOGY behind what makes it tick, will allow philanthropy to happen in an open and honest manner. Through crowd funding and smart contracts, it is already happening on a smaller scale, we are just getting started.

When hunger comes, philanthropy runs away from the backdoor. Its about damn survival in certain section. Without basic infrastructure development, which can only happen with Govt effort, nothing will progress in these areas. Bitcoin is a 2-3 generation dream for them.
X7
legendary
September 06, 2014, 07:32:51 PM
I really wish bitcoin will reach its hand and spread it where it needs it. Maybe in the third world countries and more isolated areas.

If internet and literacy cant reach a place, Bitcoin cant do anything either. Stop day-dreaming.

The technology behind it can allow literacy, internet and more importantly.. FOOD to reach those places.

How Bitcoin will help to reach literacy, internet and food to reach places ? Can u please explain ?

did not say BITCOIN would, rather the TECHNOLOGY behind what makes it tick, will allow philanthropy to happen in an open and honest manner. Through crowd funding and smart contracts, it is already happening on a smaller scale, we are just getting started.
legendary
September 06, 2014, 04:53:16 AM

X7
legendary
September 05, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 05, 2014, 10:46:00 PM

legendary
September 05, 2014, 12:55:34 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
✘ΑΦΩ✘
September 05, 2014, 08:17:20 AM
legendary
September 05, 2014, 06:48:36 AM
Bitcoin, or maybe other cryptocurrencies, will be the money of the future. Just because they are superior for many reasons to fiat money.

I dont see any other crypto is going to take the same userbase as of BTC.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
September 02, 2014, 09:44:58 AM
Those who have BTC hope that the future of it would be brighter. Tongue
Agree that online transactions are better and it is cheaper, I just hope it will become more secured.
Pages:
Jump to: