Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 10. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 28, 2018, 05:04:28 PM
I think now is not a good time to make profit with Altcoins.
what you can do now is only trade if you can.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 04:41:35 PM
Never connect to altcoins with an emotional bond.Invest in working teams only.What does altcoin promise in the future?Where will the project go in the future?The project's whitepaper needs to examine well.If it meets these requirements, definitely invest in that altcoin.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
November 28, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Invest money in some good project. Besides, you can join in some bounty campaign. It will help you to earn some altcoin without any money
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 27, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
there is no good way to earn good money in a bear market due to altcoins. you still lose your money

The bear market is a good time to buy more coins because it is at that time we see very low prices.  Get started with buying more coins l,  that is the only best way to get more altcoins at this bear period.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
invest and holding coins for some days is good method to earning money
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
All the methods you listed are good. But each of these methods works only at a certain time and is not suitable for everyone.
For example, now is not the best time for ICO, bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Now for some, only the holding is suitable (for those who have not mastered the trade or don't wish to waste their time and efforts on this).
Also now I see an excellent opportunity for day trading and scalpelling. In recent days there are a lot of coins are pump on Binance.
You must determine the ways of earning, which are suitable for you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 27, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
While Bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency, It will dominate over altcoins, but Ethereum can take a significant share of the market. This is primarily due to the fact that many coins can not be bought for fiat, but can only be paired with BTC and ETH.
Activity: 546
November 27, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
If you have money , you can do Day Trading , short term holding , long term holding or invest in ICO projects but you have to have knowledge  and understand about that otherwise you will lose your money . Or you can do bounty and airdrop if you don't make money from those , it's always a good way for beginners  
Activity: 658
November 27, 2018, 09:49:45 AM
there is no good way to earn good money in a bear market due to altcoins. you still lose your money
not all of the ways we do cause us to lose money, if you choose the way of a bounty campaign and get an altcoin by not spending money (don't buy it) then even though the price of the token falls you will never lose your money right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 27, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Bounties is the best and the most comfortable way to earn crypto currencies. You can also exchange the tokens into your favourite altcoin after you get the tokens. Just spend some time by investigating the bounty programmes and try to avoid getting scammed.

You are right, bounties are good ways to earn but the interests are very high for bounties so the earnings are decreasing because the high amount of people who are joining a bounty.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 27, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Bounty is the easiest and least risky way to earn altcoins, but everything is not so simple, most of the projects will not pay you for the work, and not all of those that will be paid will be sold on the stock exchange. Your wallet will turn into a warehouse of various empty coins, but maybe some of them will really be worth something.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
Bounties is the best and the most comfortable way to earn crypto currencies. You can also exchange the tokens into your favourite altcoin after you get the tokens. Just spend some time by investigating the bounty programmes and try to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 406
November 26, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
For me, there are only 2 ways to earn cryptocurrency is bounty the safest way , and of course I trade it is more risky and you need to be able to trade
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
All the methods that the author listed in the topic - deserve attention, but some of these methods are effective while others are not. As an effective way to earn money, I refer trading and investing in ico. less effective way of earning - its a Bounty. And I think airdrops are completely unpromising.
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 05:53:57 PM
Activity: 3
November 26, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
Can be a way to earn with altcoins but maybe not so much profit.
Activity: 6
November 26, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
the most easiest ways i can think of is to join multiple airdrops in this forum and also in telegram or in some exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
each person have different feel about itm for me, bounty is best way to earn altcoin, and bitcoin too for free. and its recommended for new comer if they want to earn coin for free.
invest is good point to do, but you must have high fund and morr experience to reach it.
Activity: 756
November 26, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Everything depends on situation like by trading you can earn money not altcoins. Select you favorite project then you can invest or join bounty to earn altcoins.
Activity: 484
November 26, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
The best way to earn money with Altcoin is to buy it at present. The market has fallen too long, and many Altcoins have meager prices, and that is your chance to buy it at meager prices. Then you wait for the market to rebound and sell them when it has reached the price you want.
Pages:
Jump to: