Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 12. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
I think a lot of us here like to find looking altcoin by following the various Bounties on this forum. Yeah join in
the bounty is a simple way but practical to collect Altcoin so giving us an advantage in the future.
Under the current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market, no trading is profitable. Based on this, I completely switched to the Bounty company in order to accumulate cryptocurrency and expect the best circumstances on the market.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
I think day trading is not the essay way to earn money. Because without any knowledge we can't do it or make any profit form day trading. You can do bounty or airdrop. I am also doing bounty hopefully we can earn a good amount monthly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
The easiest way is to invest in cryptocurrencies, and forget for them for at least 1 year, then make a profit and rejoice) But this is not the fastest way. If you want faster then participate in bounty companies, or even better engaged in trading. Given the high volatility of the cryptocurrency, you can close several deals with 5-10-20% profit every day with the right approach, which I think is very good. It all depends on how much money you will work with
Activity: 619
November 12, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
I think you should find some altcoins that pay you every month income. I think these are great altcoins, you get passive income dream and not too worried about daily money. But you should only buy these altcoins in the top 20, which are the big and reputed altcoins.
I make my way as a Altcoin to generate more profits and became so great progress from time to time that make it as the main purpose.
 I made lots of Altcoin as the primary coin of profitable and rewarding future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 12:00:33 PM
Bounties is really good in earning out alternative tokens.
Airdrop is also good to do, these are good to have with no money involve.
You just need to work for it.
Day trading and any kind of trading is also good if you have the right knowledge about it.
Remember that the market is not stable we might lose any amount, so be careful and study the token first!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 12, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
I think a lot of us here like to find looking altcoin by following the various Bounties on this forum. Yeah join in
the bounty is a simple way but practical to collect Altcoin so giving us an advantage in the future.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
When you have nothing at all to take a position, that couldn't actually make to be able to my very own the particular money to find out just what the perspective could possibly be. Normally, My partner and I very recommend entering the particular investing local community and also experiencing simply how much income may be produced and also just what the particular perspective could possibly be.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
For those who have practically nothing to get, this couldn't truly generate in order to my own the actual cash to determine exactly what your own possible might be. Or else, We extremely recommend starting the actual buying and selling neighborhood as well as viewing just how much revenue could be created as well as exactly what the actual possible might be.
Activity: 336
November 05, 2018, 02:47:27 PM
Always worth combining. I realized that with the help of something one can not earn good money. So it is worth making several of these options at the same time. I prefer Bounty and HOLD. Over time, I want to do day trading.
Activity: 420
November 05, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
I prefer to do bounty, there's a minimum of risk.  But the coins that I received a reward, I use 50% for trading.. Of these, 25% for for daily trade and the remaining 25% for long-term.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 05, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
ICO is more profitable than bounty and airdrop.
if the coins you buy are successful in the market you can return the capital just by selling bonuses from buying coins. and the rest is your profit.
Activity: 350
November 05, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
For those who have practically nothing to get, this couldn't truly generate in order to my own the actual cash to determine exactly what your own possible might be. Or else, We extremely recommend starting the actual buying and selling neighborhood as well as viewing just how much revenue could be created as well as exactly what the actual possible might be.
Activity: 275
There is no easy way to make money with altcoin. You buy it and keep it at the right time, if your finances allow you. In other words, it is a trade, but it is also a certain risk. No one will tell you that the market will be good or bad.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
the really good way to earn is rear to meet, however, you`re lucky! buy now any alt and hodl till 2020. profits will be enormous
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There is probably no combined good and easy way to earn altcoins. Each option cones with its own pros and cons. You have to move with the market. There are times when ICO investments are profitable and not. There are times that it's better to trade, etc.
Activity: 686

There is never any easy way to earn with altcoins, there is always something that has got to give and there is always some kind of risk involved when you are trying to make money from altcoins. Investing in icos is one way to go when investing in altcoins but then you can also make a good amount of money when you trade in the altcoins
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In the bearish market, I prefer long-term investments, because I can not deal with day trading.
Activity: 154
The best option for generating income today is to participate in various bounty campaigns. For me personally, this solution turned out to be quite effective, I was able to get promising altcoins, paying a few hours a day to work. Although, of course, such work turns out to be less profitable compared to trade.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
By participating in bounty program you can earn Altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The best way to earn some altcoins is to participate in different bounty campaigns. Unfortunately, there are a lot of projects that would not reach their soft cap and as a result, no bounty hunter will be paid. Try to participate in projects that already reached its soft cap.
Pages:
Jump to: