Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 13. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Holding with alternative cryptocurrencies are not so recognised but I don't think so. Holding of them will give a great benefit in the future market's increasing I am sure.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
every one has their own way to earn altcoins, like some one is much happier to earn risk free alts by doing bounties. some one happy with doing trading intra-day. some one earn for short term as soon as they earn the profit they sell it off. there are some people hold for long term. i prefer to hold long term only selective coins but now i think i should sell my alts as soon as i see the profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Please note that there is nothing  easy, every reward you get is earned through the hard way. I personally always ensure that I earn some token from bounty since I don't have money to invest directly. May be with time I look at investing in some projects.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For altcoins the best way is a combination among large part of trading and holding for a little bit. Other strategies are not so cool for them and for their future.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
I think you should find some altcoins that pay you every month income. I think these are great altcoins, you get passive income dream and not too worried about daily money. But you should only buy these altcoins in the top 20, which are the big and reputed altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It all depend in all you have listed and which one you think is best for you as all has their various advantage and disadvantage , day trading is cool, airdrop , long term , bounty and other ways of getting more Satoshi are all cool but just need some personal way of doing it to get your aim in profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
With the help of bounty and airdrops you can get altcoins, but this does not guarantee that you can earn money. Investing is also a dubious pleasure. I believe that the most hopeless option is trading for a short time.

bounty and airdrop that's good enough if you don't want to lose money , just earn but something uncertain
invest and trading it's very clear you can get a profit but with the risk of losing your money
copper member
Activity: 995
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

There is no simple way to work. Do you think all that simple. Who will share his swami and give his bread? Those who know which project will work, it will store information until the station. The easiest way to do nothing. All of the above requires attention and labor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
With the help of bounty and airdrops you can get altcoins, but this does not guarantee that you can earn money. Investing is also a dubious pleasure. I believe that the most hopeless option is trading for a short time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
You can always do bounty hunting, but you will need experience, so do not expect to make a lot of money over a day. Whatever you do, you need to select good ICOs. If you are gonna buy tokens, I suggest Bobs repair because they are bringing fiat money to crypto world.
Activity: 150
To me the easiest way to get altcoins is by doing bounties and airdrop, this doesn't cost anything, it only requires your time. Another easy way to get altcoins is by investing in ICO'S, those with potentials not just any ICO. Then trading, this requires money but its an easy way to get altcoins especially day to day trading.
Activity: 150
To me the easiest way to get altcoins is by doing bounties and airdrop, this doesn't cost anything, it only requires your time. Another easy way to get altcoins is by investing in ICO'S, those with potentials not just any ICO. Then trading, this requires money but its an easy way to get altcoins especially day to day trading.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
for us the easiest way we get altcoin, we are by investing in bitcoin, and we will trade in alt, for us it will be easier that we get.

Then do trading, this is one of the easiest and the most common way of earning alternative coins or the altcoins. But then there are also different ways. Some people are used in trading others are into joining bounties, there are also ICO, there arw different variations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think that the world of krypton always needs new tokens and coins, but these days it’s very difficult to achieve reasonable goals for projects. Therefore, I think it is very important to think about the potential of the project before making a purchase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I'm trying to earn in all directions. To be honest while I would not succeed, but I am trying. Now on the market I think will be the most profitable short-term investments, and after the recovery of the market, look to the medium and long-term investment. But trading is always relevant, the only question is your ability to trade.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

For me the best way to earn altcoins without investing your money into it is by doing bounty campaigns especially signature campaign. Also day to day trading is good but it also involves money, you need to buy and trade while in bounty you just join good ICO project then you will get a reward after the campaign is finished. Also your reward depends on your rank. It works for me. Some airdrops too.
Activity: 280
For me the best way to earn altcoins is ofcourse to invest. The other one is to join bounties which has a higher chance on giving payouts and last is trading.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I used to think that investing in alternative coins is the best way to make money. But at the moment, passive actions do not give profit. I think we should be trading.
Activity: 1358
easy way to earn altcoins? just buy altcoins and hold if you have money, but if you don't have money for investment you can do bounties it's easiest to earn altcoins in just simple task.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
Invest money in some good project. Besides, you can join in some bounty campaign. It will help you to earn some altcoin without any money.
Pages:
Jump to: