Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 14. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
In my opinion, the best way to get the token is doing the Bounty and Airdrop. Do Bounty was able to give us a very large result, but we should really be able to choose a good project. If you can get a good project, sure you will get profit and success.
Activity: 294
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
If you only need a simple method then the transaction is definitely the easiest. Of course, this requires you to have certain trading skills. If you want to choose the safest one, then the bounty is undoubtedly the best choice, because that does not require us to pay money, the only cost is the cost of time, the disadvantage is that it is likely to get nothing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
To get a nice token is investing. Like investing in coins that already established, such as BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH. By investing you will be faster to get profit. If you make a campaign gift, does have an advantage because you've been doing promotions and will get a token. But it requires a very long process.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Following by scholars short-term trading transactions can be made.Rising altcoins will make to you money.It can be a nice start in campaigns outside.Investment is difficult.I recommend you do after learning the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The best way to make money is short - term trading, but on the condition that you have sufficient capital. But you can also join the bounty, too, make good money.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
It's a good idea to engage in combinations of daily trading, long term holdings, airdrops and bounties to earn altcoins. You must understand the challenges that comes with each of them.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
I can not advise the best way to earn altcoins, but I can give advice that bounty at the moment is definitely not the best way to earn altcoins
In general, participation in Bounty companies is very profitable in terms of earning coins, as well as earning money as a seed capital for investment.
Though projects made are bases mostly on altcoins it seems that this is a good way to earn through participating bounties and convert in altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I thought the safest way to earn money on altcoins would be to invest in top currencies. A more risky way to make money is to invest in coins with small capitalization. And if you absolutely do not like to take risks - then you can try to participate in the Bounty or Airdrop.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I can not advise the best way to earn altcoins, but I can give advice that bounty at the moment is definitely not the best way to earn altcoins
In general, participation in Bounty companies is very profitable in terms of earning coins, as well as earning money as a seed capital for investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The only crypto with enourmous value  and knowed by the whole world is bitcoin, not only because it was the first also because  it git the strogest community including big companies, the market is already becoming lesss volatile and bitcoin is starting to get his own price around 6 k usd and it resolves the main international bussines problem like avoiding the bank enormous fee for each transaction SO HOLD your fucking  BITCOIN! ur welcome
Activity: 504
I thought the safest way to earn money on altcoins would be to invest in top currencies. A more risky way to make money is to invest in coins with small capitalization. And if you absolutely do not like to take risks - then you can try to participate in the Bounty or Airdrop.
sell coins whose small capitalization is better not to pay attention at all if you do not have enough experience and intuition in this regard.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Just make sure your choices are worthy of investment.
My choices are:
Power ledger
Ripple
Paragon
These are by far my favourite coins and have never let me down.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Each of the distance you get catalogued and thither are choice representing deserving altcoins.You aloof get to decide what is nearly appropriate representing you.And it is greater ( whether you get for free age .) to achieve each of these way . So the likelihood of great net desire breakthrough rapidly .
Activity: 215
Traders who earn money from the crypto money trade by day trading in the bull market timely benefit from the opportunities of the crypto world. Short term altcoins retention periodically useful. Keeping long-term crypto money is my first choice of investment. Airdrops are not profitable in 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the gift campaign is enough to help me, I hold a number of tokens given. for the best time, i sell it. that's the best way I think. but it takes a long time.
Sometimes there is giveaways and even airdrops if you want to be rewarded with free altcoins.
Activity: 131
I think joining airdrops and bounties is a good and easy way to get altcoins. we just have to find a good bounty and join to get a free altcoin.
Activity: 244
The best option for generating income in my case is to participate in bounty programs. Recently, the number of scammers and unsuccessful projects here has really increased significantly. But if you want, you can find a good project with a reward, so I plan to work with the bounty in the future.
Activity: 438
Apply it all do day trading while the market was bear so you can have profit at the same time just hold few of your coin so that when the bull come you are ready and you can sell it on the high price, and invest on legit ICO your money can be double or triple base on how the people react on some exchange and it was depends on where the token would be listed and it was depends on how hype the toke is.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Currently with how things jave become bwarish and things are getting frustrating, i think trading will be the best now but it shiukdnbe dine with great caution.
Pages:
Jump to: