Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 11. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:28:14 PM
its very easu dudr. just participate in any bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk forum and you will ear a lot of altcoins but you have to be very patience and hardworking
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
The good old strategy of buying low and selling high still apply to cryptocurrency! Trading is an art that cryptocurrency participant must learn. And the better you are at it as a trader in cryptocurrency, tge more you rise and receive imperial favour!
For me, while the market encountered hype the good way is to buy altcoin which is affordable price and wait for the recovery in order to earn good profit. Trading is one of the options to earn quickly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 26, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
The good old strategy of buying low and selling high still apply to cryptocurrency! Trading is an art that cryptocurrency participant must learn. And the better you are at it as a trader in cryptocurrency, tge more you rise and receive imperial favour!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
Strange thing is that last year in this time I was relatively fresh at crypto and lost on most of my trades even if we were in bull market. Now in bear market I am actually making some gains. I would suggest that you try short and long term trading with smaller amounts until you learn what and when to do.
Activity: 490
November 26, 2018, 04:32:44 PM
For a specific moment. What coin do not enter the most famous at the exit with the growth of the market as a whole with a probability of 90 percent will remain in good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
a good way is to buy them in the altcoin season when they make x5-x100 for one month and sell when they get the desired profit
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
November 26, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
Invest money in some good project. Besides, you can join in some bounty campaign. It will help you to earn some altcoin without any money
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
November 14, 2018, 08:07:20 PM
Invest money in some good project. Besides, you can join in some bounty campaign. It will help you to earn some altcoin without any money
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

If you ask me, the best way is probably bounty campaigns. You don't have to put in cash to it. You don't have to sign up and everything. All you have to do is wear their banner, reply to threads with meaningful substance, and get paid after the presale is finished. They pay a lot.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 10:33:02 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Well for me since I do not have money for capital on investing for coins, I will join signature campaigns and bounty campaigns since it does not need a money for capital only our time and effort to comply the tasks given. Bounty campaign is really great for me because I have already earned with this only we need to search for a good and quality campaign to join in.
Activity: 588
November 14, 2018, 10:29:08 PM
Investing is the best way to get Altcoin. And of course, you invest and immediately get Altcoin. And investing certainly has risks, but if you succeed, of course, the profits that you get are definitely big. Investing in Altcoin requires patience and of course using long-term investments.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
I usually advise only that what he himself is almost 100% sure of. If you are looking for a good option for investments that in the nearest six months can bring you multiple profits, then get acquainted with the features of the Etheera project. This is something that might really interest you.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 14, 2018, 10:27:04 PM
There are lot of ways for you to earn altcoins, you can try to visit some faucet websites which gives easy altcoins, or join an airdrops but if I were you I suggest that you try to join and participate in bounty campaigns because it really gives much better and bigger profits in terms of altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 14, 2018, 09:32:01 PM
Trading is the way to earn in altcoins but it is hard to find out the right altcoins that gives you more profit but if you have the strategy how to find the right altcoins i guess it is not hard for you to earn in altcoins in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
November 14, 2018, 08:08:58 PM
If you have extra, invest in legit ICOs. Bounties and airdrops are also available and they're free or littile to no tasks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
November 12, 2018, 02:23:58 PM
There are many ways to earn alts , but for each of us the best choice will be different . For those people who already have the necessary hardware, mining will be the best option, while crypto trading will be perfect for people with forex trading experience, and so on.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
I think the best way is you should trade the altcoin that you see its potential. The trade with that altcoin along with the analytical experience base will increase the amount of your coin
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 01:03:16 PM
Trade is the best way to income not bounty. If you don't have the ability to do trade than yes bounty is good. For bounty it needs more than 6 hours to work to earn something good.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
The best way to earn altcoins is by participating in bounties ,one can earn different types altcoin by participating in different bounties .I dont believe in holding because the altcoins prices may fall with time .Trading is also very profitable but due to current market situation one can easily loss funds so i prefer bounties more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 12, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
The best thing you can do to start earning good money here, is to try to refine some skill that you have, try to develop it to the maximum to get the most out of it, then start doing specific jobs or bounties for the ICOs and so you gain experience, within a couple of months you will have several jobs offers easily.
Pages:
Jump to: