Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 22. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
The best way is to research your altcoins throroughly, understand the risks and think carefully before you place any trades.
even before recently a very popular investment was to invest in the ico company. Back in 2015 or 2016, this market was just beginning to develop and there were fewer scammers, and there were much more promising projects.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
The best way is to research your altcoins throroughly, understand the risks and think carefully before you place any trades.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
For each person the appropriate option is determined individually. In fact, everything depends on your free time, personal preferences and financial opportunities. I believe that investment is an optimal option, although with sufficient knowledge one can also engage in trade.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
If you do not want to risk your money and investments now, then I can recommend you to join the prospective bounty program. In this case, you can not worry about the safety of their money. You can also look for promising options for airdrops, but lately payments have worsened there.
indeed for the airdrop part, it decreased a little according to me in terms of quality because many people made tokens but did not intend to develop it just as a bell benefit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
If you do not want to risk your money and investments now, then I can recommend you to join the prospective bounty program. In this case, you can not worry about the safety of their money. You can also look for promising options for airdrops, but lately payments have worsened there.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

It depends on what you prefer and you can afford. I personally participate in bounty campaigns because I do not have much time to spend. But this is not the most profitable option. In my opinion, it is best to trade on the market, but it takes a lot of time, high initial capital and a lot of experience and knowledge.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
Without hard work you can't earn a single penny.You can earn through signature campaign without any investment.You can also earn through investment in bitcoin at  low price  and sell them at high price . But for it you should wait. Never be panic and wait for right time.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
To earn without special risks and investments of your money, I can recommend participating in prospective bounty or signature programs. With their help, you can earn seed money to start promising investments or use them as additional earnings.
Activity: 487
September 11, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
There are two ways i know of. 1. You buy some during the public sales of the project. 2. By participating in airdrop and bounties. Either way you must make and input towards the project to earn the tokens
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Technically available method-cloud mining. You can mine several cryptocurrencies at the same time, so the invested money pays off in a few months.
Activity: 85
September 11, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Altcoins are no more suited for long term holding in my opinion, so that should be discarted already, however if you don't become greedy or emotional you can make a living of daily traing with altcoins, as most of them keep being volatile even if they have a tendency to drop.
Activity: 322
September 11, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
In each case, the appropriate option should be chosen individually for yourself and your tasks. Everyone has different financial opportunities, plans and personal preferences. I believe that the most rational way to generate income is to invest in the right projects, although many prefer to trade and bounty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 10, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
there is no easy way to earn with altcoins, even if you do bounty hunting, you cant easily earn one, unless the project is success or not a scam. you need to work hard for trading, investing and any other kind of way to earn altcoin.
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 11:05:07 AM
I think there is two ways to earn altcoins either you go for paid one or go for free one, it depends on you what you want to spend. For paid mean investment, you can invest in good altcoins for good profit or do day trading but this way need some capital and most important is you must have good technical knowledge. In free way you can join bounty campaigns for social media like Facebook, Twitter or Reddit and  you can also join good signature campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
There is a lot of ways to earn altcoins, there is called bounty campaigns that you can join with like, signature campaign, video blog campaign, translation language campaign, social media campaigns like facebook and twitter. There is also telegram campaign and even in medium, reddit campaigns that you can get tokens if you completed all the task that the bounty ICO required. And that is very useful if you only follow all the instructions of the bounty rules.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 07:28:35 AM
There are plenty of ways to earn altcoins, but what is the best option for you? What can you actually do? Bounties is only a start of your way in crypto and I think currently it is better to find crypto related job
Activity: 93
September 10, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
I prefer a 1-3% margin per transaction in a disciplined manner than greedy waiting for large profits that are sometimes not met and lost.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
i think  the easiest way to earn in altcoin was investing then selling it by the right time until the value of it risen. But if you dont have enough earnings to invest i guest the best way is by joining bounty campaigns it can hepl you earn without even investing any amount  just wait until the project was finished.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
If you have a lot of money all you gonna do is invest. Buy other coins and sell it to altcoin. You can also earn free by joining bounty campaigns and just do the task and get rewarded after the project. But you must be a hard worker and it needs patience.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
Each person chooses that way of earning, which is most convenient for him. I earn money by trading, investing and bounty. For me, these are the three best options.
Pages:
Jump to: