Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 20. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
I believe that short - term investment in altcoins is a good and easy way to make money with altcoins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
September 23, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
best way to earn altcoin-
 If you have a capital, you can buy and invest, you can hold until it reach the peek price and sell..
If you don't have a capital, work for it, participating bounty campaign signature and social media.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:35:59 AM
To make money from altcoin, the simplest thing is to invest in Cryptocurrency and wait for a period of time to sell them, you will get a return that may be multiplying the two-digit multiplier you invested.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
I don't think it's an easy way to earn altcoin. But by spending  time, you can to earn with a altcoin. If you have money, you can investing and can make profit. But even this way is not an easy win. Because you have to do research and follow the market. But if you don't have the money to invest in altcoin, you can earn altcoin by joining airdrop and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
September 23, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
Earn profit or earn Altcoins? If you want to earn profit form altcoins you must be active in this forum. Join airdrops and bounties for you to get multiple and many tokens even it doesn't have a chance to have a value. This is one of the virtue for you to profit here in the forum. If you got the coins and tokens you work for, its your decision to cash out or sell then buy new coin or token.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
World Cryptocurrency have lots of opportunities to get coins. And you must continue learning about crypto. With you add to your knowledge about crypto. You can invest in ICO and could get the coin. Or you can participate in the campaign gift. Campaign gifts will supply you a free token, but you have to work hard.
Activity: 79
September 21, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
You need to find a good altcoin first. I personally love Airdrop altcoins. After that, just hold them for months or years and you'll make a 100% profit at least.
Don't worry if it dumps a lot during this timeframe, it happens.
Remember that when you dump, someone is buying Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
Altcoin is currently experiencing an increase of devotees. because with Ethereuum that keeps showing developments that continue to rise making it the advanced and experienced many changes that generate sufficient profit.
not only are ethereum many altcoins like eos, and nem that is starting to develop now. this will be a competition for several large platforms. where those who can implement better technology will surely be role models for other altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 20, 2018, 11:59:37 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

You listed good ways of earning altcoins out there, but i guess it would depend on the type of person you are and what is suitable for you.

If you have money to invest then i guess day trading would be fine. If you wanted to be more conservative then i guess you could do some mining. However if you don't have much to invest in then i guess doing bounties and airdrops would work for you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
the best, and I recommend the bounty campaign most. no capital is spent, just a matter of knowledge and a little patience. income can be obtained.
Yes, I agree with this opinion, to get altcoint it can be done with us following certain campaigns, from which we can buy altcoint, but surely to get paid from the campaign we follow must be patient first because it certainly takes a while
Right. Some people are still waiting and it's been six months or more. Doing bounties are good when it's clear that the community will received the reward for their efforts. It's making money without investing anything but you risk still to get nothing.
Altcoin is currently experiencing an increase of devotees. because with Ethereuum that keeps showing developments that continue to rise making it the advanced and experienced many changes that generate sufficient profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 20, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
the most likely way and easiest is by trading altcoin. because altcoin is also a rarity that can be used for investment projects of the ICO. only a few can be used to invest in ICO.
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
if you have a variety of cash all you gonna do is invest. purchase different coins and promote it to altcoin. you can also earn loose by way of becoming a member of bounty campaigns and simply do the venture and get rewarded after the project. but you have to be a difficult employee and it wishes persistence.
Activity: 156
September 20, 2018, 12:04:05 PM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
MY opinion trading and ICOs is the best way to earn better money in the short term. When you lose all the money in the coins. So then ICOs/ bounty is the best way to recover to money.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 20, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

You can earn altcoin in terms of profit if you will buy tokens from ICO pre sale  or you buy coins directly in the market and hold it after it will be profitable , and the last is you join to signature then afer reward you hold this in your wallet .and that's 3 ways of earning alcoins .
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 20, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
If you have absolutely nothing to invest, it couldnt really earn to mine the coins to see what your potential could be. Otherwise, I highly reccommend going into the trading community and seeing how much profit can be made and what the potential could be
Yes, these are good ways to earn crypto. I wouldn't advice bounties now, the market is oversaturated with scams and coins that are good also. Mining and trading are good choices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
the best, and I recommend the bounty campaign most. no capital is spent, just a matter of knowledge and a little patience. income can be obtained.
Yes, I agree with this opinion, to get altcoint it can be done with us following certain campaigns, from which we can buy altcoint, but surely to get paid from the campaign we follow must be patient first because it certainly takes a while
Right. Some people are still waiting and it's been six months or more. Doing bounties are good when it's clear that the community will received the reward for their efforts. It's making money without investing anything but you risk still to get nothing.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 02:29:34 AM
To make money on altcoins you need to study the market, study history and understand that everything is repeated. It is best to diversify risks, allocate part of the funds for trading now, part for the long term, participate in ICO and not panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
My advice to you, buy your favorite coin and keep it for a very long time. Yes, you do not see a quick earning, but you can see big X's in a few years Wink
Activity: 574
September 20, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
Until now my best way to generate the token is to follow campaign bounty. This highly lucrative bounty campaign and the amount of the allocation of prizes is also very large. You better participate in this program because of the bounty campaign you can generate tokens via signature campaigns, social media campaigns, and Airdrop. All have a different allocation of prizes but all campaigns can generate the token.
Activity: 4
September 20, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
in addition to what mentioned above, always remember your risk/reward. For example buying a stablecoin at its all time low and wait a few months while it goes up and sell. good low risk/high reward strategy
Pages:
Jump to: