Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 21. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
There are lots of ways to earn coin. Through airdrop programs, bounty or you can buy during ICO period. But you have to work for it or buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
There is no such thing is an easy way to earn money in crypto. You have to learn first before you earn some..
copper member
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Keep an eye on promising ICO or exchange. if you know the exchange earlier than other people. It can be the weapon of yours.
New Exchange has great potential to be goin up!
Check the Ruby-X which is just launched today! Check the website!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
September 20, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
As well as Airdrops and of course trying to trade your way to a larger stack, I would suggest taking a look at a coin that is offering a Masternode option or for Proof of Stake. Both of these are realistic ways to see some passive income coming in to help grow your initil investment. POS and LPOS are likely to become the main way of Network Validation in the next couple of years and mining will decline.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 20, 2018, 01:55:27 AM
There 3 ways to get an altcoin. 1. Is to buy at any exchange using your bank account. As long as you have a debit or credit card, you can buy alternate coins on exchanges. 2. You can invest on ICO's that were trying to hit the market. On a given time frame, your coin will be distributed to you with bonuses. This is were investors usually earn. 3. Bounties. You can earn by joining a bounty and promoting the ICO or spreading awareness. You can do that by signature campaign, social media, youtube, telegram and a lot more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:49:26 AM
The best way and the most appropiate for me is to have and go to the trading sites because on this way you cab earn altcoin and already have a price and also the product itself so its better to go in here
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 20, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
Trading is one of the best ways for you to earn with altcoins, the prices of the altcoins change so fast everyday that if you are good at trading then you can make money from it. You buy the altcoins when they are really low, experiencing a dip then you study the charts of that coin to try to get an educated guess on when the price will get better so you can sell and make profit
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:29:24 AM
the best, and I recommend the bounty campaign most. no capital is spent, just a matter of knowledge and a little patience. income can be obtained.
Yes, I agree with this opinion, to get altcoint it can be done with us following certain campaigns, from which we can buy altcoint, but surely to get paid from the campaign we follow must be patient first because it certainly takes a while
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
It depends on your financial condition, if you have a lot of money, it's better to trade, buy an altcoin and save it for a long time is the best choice. But if you don't have money, you can join a prize campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
the best, and I recommend the bounty campaign most. no capital is spent, just a matter of knowledge and a little patience. income can be obtained.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
Well, there are some ways to earn crypto. Firstly you can participate in bounties, secondly you can try trading and thirdly, it is mining opportunity.
Even with your computer you can mine decent amount of funds.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 18, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
Well, for me bounties work very good because you don't have to sacrifice any personal savings. So this is the most safe way of earning alcoins. But sometimes I do trading, but this is not so easy
Activity: 994
September 18, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
actually to get altcoins easily and quickly by buying in the market but if you have a lot of money Grin, if you want to get altcoins without having to make an investment then you must join the bounty but it must have patience because you will get the token 1-2 months after ico ended
brand new
Activity: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
If you have absolutely nothing to invest, it couldnt really earn to mine the coins to see what your potential could be. Otherwise, I highly reccommend going into the trading community and seeing how much profit can be made and what the potential could be
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 05:37:45 PM
If you have absolutely nothing to invest, it couldnt really earn to mine the coins to see what your potential could be. Otherwise, I highly reccommend going into the trading community and seeing how much profit can be made and what the potential could be
It seems to me that initially you need to earn seed money, then to work on the stock exchange and earn altcoins with the help of trade. Starting capital can be earned with the help of the Bounty campaign and an air drop.
Activity: 13
September 15, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
Obviously to invest in promising crypto-currency for the purpose of selling in the future. The main method that is used not only on cryptocurrency exchanges.
September 15, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
I think it's an easy way to get something good. You have to do hard work, we need to learn many things to improve it, and also with altcoin. I think trading day will be very good. I give a hint that you will charge fees in the altcoin and hold it until that generation is aware of selling it again.
September 15, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Actually you can try joining bounty campaigns and some airdrops. In bounty campaign they are introducing a new coin where in you will help them to advertise it. it is kinda risky because if you join a unsuccessful campaign, you will not get any profit into it.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 04:54:14 AM
When you are holding your coins for some times and the price will boom, then how lucky you are. It is an easy way because all you have to do is to buy, hold it for some time amd earn. But always put in your mind that this is more risky than joing in bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 15, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
We all know that these crypto currencies are the most beneficial and the most considered investment of all the times and thus there are millions of people around the world who preferred to invest into these crypto other than any investment and moreover the most popular investment, the stock investment has also faded after the introduction of these crypto and I think the best way to make profit from these crypto is to hold your coin in the time of deflation is the best way to make maximum profit from these crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: