Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 13. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think good competitor it is - Neo. They have a lot of ICO today and good promotion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
let's pay attention to NEO. NEO and Ethereum are very similar to each other. They expose their own accounts for decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. Only ETH belongs to everyone, then NEO is purely Chinese cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, I see a great future for NEO. Considering that about 80% of the mining capacities are accounted for by China, NEO is the closest competitor of ETH in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
NEO and Waves could be a competitor for ETH, many ICOs are now beginning to use NEO and Waves as a platform, and some ICO projects that use the NEO and Waves platform are always successful
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Strat and NEO will be the competitor of ETHE!
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I have only two that i can mention right now that could easily be "better" than ethereum.

Neo & ADA, they are the most capable of doing so, or at least, be a little bit "similiar" of what ethereum is.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
if we talk about the price, then I think dash, monero, litecoin, zec is biggest ethereum so far and this coin could increase too like ethereum. and if we take a look in the exchange, that coins have potential to grow more and even the price will compete with ethereum as for now, that coins is not show a good progress but for a long term, I think it will continue to increase. but if we talk about the function, I think there will be too many coins that will be a competitor for the ethereum and only time will answer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
There are several: ADA, NEO, Waves. But, I think, soon we will see some more competitors Smiley
Why do you say the ADA will be an ETH rival? The coin is like a new born in Japan. But everyone says ADA is a good coin, I do not understand.
if you say waves, i strongly agree.
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC

Activity: 27
There are several: ADA, NEO, Waves. But, I think, soon we will see some more competitors Smiley
Activity: 119
In my opinion Ada and waves can beat Etherium.. But if the solve some problems, the will not bitted! I hope so, and believe in Etherium
Activity: 164

I think we will get the answer this year since in 2017, there was a huge number of new tokens and coin which will have time to grow now. We might see a huge battle for third place when it comes to market cap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
Well the only competitor of ethereum is ripple and NEO since they are doing good nowadays i will consider ripple and NEO in my portfolio if they are still doing great in 2018 but for now i'll just watch their movements and also, Waves is will upward too i am glad that have invested on it but i will sell them sooner or later if they reach my sell price. Litecoin is slowing down at the moment but it is huge competitor though.
Activity: 1
ETH has no competitor till date. All the ico's are made on the ETH platform and there is no other platform which is as popular as ETH.
Activity: 15
eos for me
Merit: 100
Competitor is no here because all of different coins are give so much conveniece i think if we have many here that can brings knowledge and profit in some jobs here that's good and it's learn while earn in crypto so there's no competitor at all.You need only to invest if the coins run so well like btc,eth,xrb,xrp and xem now,Moreover do think positive way here and not negative, it's created and run by the conveniece so if we think negative here i think it's not well in crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
I think it's either ripple or nem but all alts can become a big competitor of ethereum in just one pump of any alts and ethereum will be out on the top. Aternative coins are really promising and I think they are just waiting for their right time to finally hit the market and pump well. I'll be not surprise if one day will come and all these alts will become popular and valuable like what has bitcoin become today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There are many possible competitors of ethereum because many altcoins has a potential and possibility to have more investors on it. But my perspective the has possible competitors of ehereum are litecoin, ripple, wave or bitcoin cash. These four altcoins has  a great potential to be a higher competitor and they have a great high rate in trading site. In this year 2018 many altcoins will rise up because many people wants to invest in theses altcoins.
It is true that there are many good altcoins besides Ethereum but can you answer the following questions:
  • 1. Is there a platform other than Ethereum used for the new ico project?
  • 2. Is there a platform that has a smart contract system like Ethereum?
Merit: 18
There are many possible competitors of ethereum because many altcoins has a potential and possibility to have more investors on it. But my perspective the has possible competitors of ehereum are litecoin, ripple, wave or bitcoin cash. These four altcoins has  a great potential to be a higher competitor and they have a great high rate in trading site. In this year 2018 many altcoins will rise up because many people wants to invest in theses altcoins.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15

waves, lite coin, dodge and iota i think they have a potential to over run the etherium but it will take more time or year to make it happen. but those tokens has a different specification but good in their field of uses. 
Pages:
Jump to: