Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 8. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I think the possible competitor of ethereum is neo. They both offer decentralized network and platform for smart  contracts that can be activated with using any third party.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
BTC CASH
Litecoin
Iota
Stellar
Lol, none of these are a competitors to Ethereum. Ethereum is far ahead from them. If you are looking for a competitor to Ethereum than look for something that is competing against it in the same category that Ethereum targets. And that is providing a platform for tokens and decentralized applications.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
In terms of ICO project, I see NEO as the next as the most widely supported crypto right now.
Activity: 91
EOS, wave, IOTA are all competitors of ETH. EOS is the most direct opponent, and has more advantages than ETH in terms of transaction speed and cost. EOS is the most direct competitor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
There are nany altcoins that are in competition with ethereum.
I may say that the future of LLTC and Ripple looks bright. But it's also possible that WAVES will show some good moves. 2018 should be very interesting for crypto.
Activity: 728
When I investigated market and I asked myself the similar question. Certainly there are interesting coins which can be competitors ETH but there are not so much. I liked NEO but I bought only ETH and I were right. Now the current situation is not so clear to say to you something but anyway I am still holding ETH.
copper member
Activity: 210
neo, i find neo coin near to the eth.
ico,s are also coming with neo base coins & its valur increasing day by day.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
I think ethereum needs something bigger than neo to compete with.
Maybe eos will give ethereum a good run for it's money, but they need to actually release everything they have been promising though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
NEO, Ripple, Waves? I dont know deeply a technology and how it is functioning, so I base my analysis only on popularity of that coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
How about Waves? I think they are doing great.
I agree with what you say, the waves are potential coins that can rival eth, but I will also add litecoin because I think litecoin will be able to ride compete with eth.

As for me, the biggest competitor for eth is neo at the moment. Waves has great possibilities in front of him, but so far not used its potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
Many other platforms are equivalent like neo, waves, cardano etc. And I think all have the potential to become eth rivals in the future. If china opens the door on ico and crypto as a whole, maybe neo will take the stage immediately.
Activity: 196
How about Waves? I think they are doing great.
I agree with what you say, the waves are potential coins that can rival eth, but I will also add litecoin because I think litecoin will be able to ride compete with eth.
Activity: 182
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
Maybe I will choose Neo, and maybe this time has started to become a competitor. I am sure in the future many ico will be using the neo platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
In my opinion, ETH has many competitors like Wave, Neo. Therefore, ETH will have to make more efforts to increase the community, increase the value and more solid foundation.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
NEO and EOS
These will be competitive to ETH for a long time.
Activity: 58
It depends on the feature that you  want to compare but in terms of Smart Contracts Waves is already there. NEO is also one of the threat and Stratis is two step behind and there are more that is under development.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin and NEO
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
1) Waves
2) NEO
3) EOS

Most of them are just copycats, they all are bullshit (except EOS) but there is nothing that you can do with those altcoins, they are useless.
Activity: 90
EOS, the DPoS consensus algorithm, allows everyone in each EOS chain to elect an authorized representative to exercise the right to generate blocks on their behalf. 1.5s to confirm.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I think it would be lisk, icon, or neo. All solid imo plus they have their respective market already, only time will tell and I bet they will get a big chunk of the market in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: