Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 16. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
In my opinion the possible competitor of ETH is the coins in the top 10 except bitcoin, because i guess there is no competition to bitcoin. BCH, ripple and cardano is near ETH are more likely to bypass the ETH in the market.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
Probably that is BCH, but even new altcoin is has the same opportunity size. I recently interested in XCPO it was listed in Cryptopia, I get it news in it official telegram about project development, I think this Coin is pretty promising, the ICO price of it is just 100 satoshi, the ICO ended 3 month ago but now it price is reach 3500 satoshi aproximatel. The market cap is still low so when new investor buy XCPO for run the masternode of then the price will automatically pump, investors are love to run the masternode of Copico because they will earn $28 approximately every day !!! . The dev also will double the reward after the new wallet of it is released. It's meant that the investors will earn $56 everyday.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
i think most possible Ethereum competitor are waves and Eos.

Waves
Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens.

Eos
EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized application.

Eos launch Dawn 3.0 soon and the current ico state is 203/350, the ico still got 147 period to go.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
I dont hear anyone in this topic about Lisk, They started a bit earlier then waves and are doing really good as well.

I didnt read much about cardano yet but is that really gonna be a good one?
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Ethereum becomes in demand because of the issuance of so many ERC20 compatible tokens but Doge can become a stiff competitor.  Why? My country only accepts Bitcoin and trading altcoins is a long process.  Usually this altcoin are easily convertible to ETH but highly expensive in gas whenever you directly convert your ETH to BTC.  To reduce the cost, only Doge can reduce the gas fees.  ETH to Doge to BTC.  I think if Doge developer could make an innovation that altcoins can be directly converted to Doge then Ethereum would really be beaten.  
Activity: 224
Right now, I do not think that any altcoin can beat ethereum. Ethereum already surpassed so much issues last year and look at it now, it is unstoppable at this moment. Unlike other coins which is having a difficult time after a certain decrease in their values. What ever goes into ethereum's way, it will find its way to redeem itself, just like what bitcoin went through last year.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
EOS
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I think that no coin near eth yet, some of the coin got the potential to compete but it's no the time yet, it's still need users and support, the coin like dash, litecoin, ripple or stellar are some of the example, if the support of the coins keep on increasing then eth could have rival
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
Damn good question and good answers - I would pick 3-4 and to invest in.

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
BTC CASH
Litecoin
Iota
Stellar
i do have same opinion top 10 coin is ethereum competitor. but based on project is waves. but it will takes alot of time for waves to gain market attention and to be great as ethereum. there is a lot thing to improve for waves and even for ethereum. its hard job for waves to be bigger than ethereum and its seems imposible for me.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
For a currency to match BTC and ETH, it has to be a real crypto, that means it must be possible to mine it.  If you can't mine it, it isn't a real cryptocurrency.  So you can automatically cross off Ripple, Cardano, Tronix, and so on, since they can't be mined.  Things like Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Monero, Electroneum, Bitcore, Verge, ZClassic, ZenCash, GameCredits, can all be mined and mined at a good profit.  I really feel that the best understanding of crypto is to do at least a little mining on the side.  That way you become familiar with things that are otherwise invisible.  You learn about up and coming currencies as they suddenly become profitable to mine, even with tiny market caps (< $10M USD ).

Why in the world do you think mining is a requirement for something to be a cryprocurrency. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
IOTA will win as the 3. gen
Activity: 70
Cardano (ADA). They still have a ways to go in implementing their tech, but when they do they will be a serious contender.
Activity: 366
Ripple gave a strong competence to ethereum weeks back, but now ripple has fallen low in value. As an user stated the real competitor to ethereum hasn't got existed. At present iota and waves seems to be growing good in value to reach new milestones, still I don't think ethereum will be overcome by some other altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Ethereum's competitors are actually the Blockchain Credits, which have more features than Ethereum and faster transactions than Ethereum
but Credits Blockchain is holding ICO, so we just wait for the development of this Credits blockchain
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
I would say Ripple is one of the coins that could compete with Ethereum this 2018. Checking on the performance of Ripple from 2017 data. It has a good chance that it will compete with Ethereum maybe not on how it works as we all know they work differently but with regards to prices of this coins I would say Ripple has a strong competition this 2018.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 84
For a currency to match BTC and ETH, it has to be a real crypto, that means it must be possible to mine it.  If you can't mine it, it isn't a real cryptocurrency.  So you can automatically cross off Ripple, Cardano, Tronix, and so on, since they can't be mined.  Things like Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Monero, Electroneum, Bitcore, Verge, ZClassic, ZenCash, GameCredits, can all be mined and mined at a good profit.  I really feel that the best understanding of crypto is to do at least a little mining on the side.  That way you become familiar with things that are otherwise invisible.  You learn about up and coming currencies as they suddenly become profitable to mine, even with tiny market caps (< $10M USD ).

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
The biggest competitor to eth is not on the markets yet, or even launched.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I'd say Neo or ADA
Activity: 31
This state of the list is rather useless and only good for comforting Ethereum enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: