Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 9. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Right now neo and waves is ethereum biggest competitor. Although there's eos, cardano and some other coin that can be ethereum competitor, they are still in development and still have a long way to go until they operate on their own chain. Neo and waves has been here for quite some times and they already have icos running using their platform, waves is older but they seems quite this year as there's no major news for a few months already. Neo is newer compared to waves and ethereum but it is expensive to conduct ico on their platform.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think EOS will be Ethereum's biggest competitor. If EOS can achieve what it says, then I believe it will go beyond Ethereum. With a strong competition, the industry will develop faster. I think this is a very good phenomenon.
Activity: 73
i think EOS will be the most powerful competitor of ether . it hit many of ether's weaknesses . for example : network congestion , high transfer fee , difficult to expand .
Activity: 100
I think it may be ripple
Activity: 196
I see it as the nearest competitor DASH, even better than ETH. I am very sorry for not investing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I've been thinking about DASH which has a closest from ethereum for the price because this coin is not yet to increase high for a long time before. many people waiting for the DASH to increase and maybe this coins is ethereum competitor besides the other coins. but I see neo and qtum could be the other competitor too as the coin has the possibility to increase more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Currently, NEO and QTUM have started to catch up with ETH, although there is still some distance between them.
But the existence of EOS may completely surpass ETH, and I have been expecting the launch of EOS main network. Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

There's are a lot of competitor for ethereum, such as NEO, WAVE, BCH, BCC, Litecoin and ect. Some of competitor of ether have a potential to rise there value like the stated coin. The good thing in ether now is the value of it is stable and the value is above 1,000 USD and possible to increase it continuously.
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
If there is only one that can compete ethereum besides bitcoin,it would be NEO it has better technology than ethereum but very undervalued coin in the market,has a solid platform like ethereum a very matured coin that deserves better position in the market.There are new upcoming coins that are based with NEO platform like NEOX though it is still in ICO phase we can see a clear future to its success,but who will ever know which is better between the two.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I quest is Neo and wave when compared but etherum still gap them.
Activity: 31
I would change your question to will Tangle blockchain bit Bitcoin  type blockchain.
Activity: 18
For ETH most possible competitors are BCC, Litecoin
They are not Ethereum competitors. They are the competitors of ETH (which is the GAS for the Ethereum platform). The topic is about platform competitors as i see.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
For ETH most possible competitors are BCC, Litecoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I will say ADA and Iota these two project will competite with ethereum. they have are solving a problem ethereum has which is ability to scale plus Iota is a no fee net.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

The 4 most possible competitors of Ethereum are Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, and Monero. Especially Bitcoin because he is the undisputed no. 1 Cryptocurrency in the market. As of now I love Litecoin because of mine pooling. I and my buddy have an extra income and the coin value of Litecoin is going high.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
In the nearest future NEO might become a redoubtable competitor of ETH because of the zero transfer fees and also the large community. But in the long run I think IOTA will surpass NEO and might come close to Ethereum (check more info about tangle and sharding). Also Waves can make a good run in the next couple of years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Cardano (ADA) has the most potential to overtake Ethereum. There are more and more ICOs launched on NEO but they are more focused on China so it's not a direct competitor.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
NEO and EOS
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
BTC CASH
Litecoin
Iota
Stellar

I would take out IOTA and put ITC in. Better tech and team along with a low supply. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Just because that coin is ranked in coinmarketcap, it doesn't mean that the coin is going to do well...
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
The most possible Ethereum competitor is either NEO, EOS and Waves. But Ethereum is still far ahead of these smart contract platforms but they have most things in common.
Pages:
Jump to: